Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dorian Nakamoto’s message to the bitcoin community  (Read 1850 times)
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

so he really reaveled himself eh? but why does the other guy look disgusted i mean look at his facial expression Cheesy fuck im a lil bit high now and started to imagine things that there will be something scary will appeared at the end of the video Cheesy

Its actually not that easy to be on camera and just look straight ahead while someone else is talking and not look like you're "looking around" or nervous or whatever.

News people do it all the time but they have a lot of practice.  Andreas did a great job.

P.S.  I love Dorian!  He's super cool  Cool

the has a really funny facial expression on his face while satoshi is talking it seems that he said 'fuck this old man i hope someone from bitcoin community will also give me a donation from being here while he's talking Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:54:44 AM

I donno if Mr. Dorian S. Nakamoto will try to have an account at BitcoinTalk. But if he does, he'll face a problem. Nakamoto is a reserved name and Dorian wont get this name in his user ID. He may go by just Dorian.

is "BitcoinDream" you first or surname ?

hmmm actually I guess I did use a name in mine so maybe you are right heh

How about understanding the context and then passing a statement ?

omgeak

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:16:53 AM

Dorian is not bitcoins creator. He said it almost 2 month ago http://www.coinspeaker.com/2014/03/07/dorian-s-nakamoto-denies-hes-bitcoin-founder/

It's funny - 48 btc donations ) maybe i should change passport name )
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: