Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OzCoin (OZC) | Pow/PoS | A coin by aussies for aussies  (Read 25221 times)
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:39:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 03:02:52 PM by Ozziecoin

I have a feeling there will be a pissing contest between ozcoin and ozziecoin.  Grin

Do you have a plan for distributing ozcoin?
Yeah, I think they are copying what we are doing - validating via mobile, except this one will favour mining much more. Not cool guys. I didn't think Aussies would copy other people's ideas outright.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

Seriously, you guys had to choose the Southern Cross in your coin?  Awww, c'mon guys, you could've been a little more creative.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

Seems like Australia really is in desperate need for some new cryptocoins.
Ozcoin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:48:59 PM

I have a feeling there will be a pissing contest between ozcoin and ozziecoin.  Grin

Yeah, I think they are copying what we are doing - validating via mobile, except this one will favour mining much more. Not cool guys. I didn't think Aussies would copy other people's ideas outright.
We have been working on this for over a month now. No offence, but we are not very impressed with the quality of your work. You don't see me on your moderated thread, let the people choose.
BTW "ozzie" is not a term we use in Australia. It is Aussie. You have already failed with the name lol.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 12:39:37 AM

We have been working on this for over a month now. No offence, but we are not very impressed with the quality of your work. You don't see me on your moderated thread, let the people choose.
BTW "ozzie" is not a term we use in Australia. It is Aussie. You have already failed with the name lol.

Mate, we are Australian.  I use ozzie all the time.  Reallly? You spent a month on your site.  I didn't expect that, I really couldn't tell.  Well done mate for originality - not.

I suppose you worked on launching on ANZAC Day like us for over a month as well? Good one guys.  Pull the other one will ya?

Ozcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:22:32 AM

Mate, we are Australian.  I use ozzie all the time.  Reallly? You spent a month on your site.  I didn't expect that, I really couldn't tell.  Well done mate for originality - not.

I suppose you worked on launching on ANZAC Day like us for over a month as well? Good one guys.  Pull the other one will ya?

No the website took under a day, there is much more to be done for a successful coin launch. In 28 years I have not seen or used the term "ozzie". Go back to your moderated thread mate and stay out of this one. Goodluck with *aussie* coin.
Hundsstern

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:02:12 AM

Ozziecoin = X11, no POS
OzCoin = Scrypt, POW/POS

OzCoin wins.
Ozcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

Launch has been delayed until further notice. This decision was made to avoid confusion between Ozcoin and the other "ozzie" coin. Stay tuned for new date Smiley
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

Launch has been delayed until further notice. This decision was made to avoid confusion between Ozcoin and the other "ozzie" coin. Stay tuned for new date Smiley

Ozziecoin launch was a total failure. So in fact today would be perfect for your launch.
lq2157282

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:17:18 PM

It's time to publish and outbreak!

GLCcoin. GTHMDxvciqq6hYaj5uGboHjwgWDi4cpnCY
lq2157282

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:19:55 PM

Come on boy,we need your this works!

GLCcoin. GTHMDxvciqq6hYaj5uGboHjwgWDi4cpnCY
Ozcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:29:57 AM

We delayed our launch to avoid confusion and as it turns out we we're right all along. The ozziecoin dev cannot even compile a windows wallet. I'm quite sure they just ruined they're coin with a complete failure of a launch. Stay tuned for the Ozcoin release date soon Smiley
ralexvalex

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

make it 50% per month PoS interest. Only then will I be interested.

Try Versioncoin, sha256
I am getting 100% every 10-12 days

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478176.0
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:51:24 AM

I'm in Tassie and will take sides with Ozcoin. I thought about trying to claim Ozziecoin but then they talked about charging for claims and messed up the launch, and just reading Ozziecoin hurts my brain  Shocked

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

whats gonna stop me from picking up a tonne of vodafone 2$ sims?
tygarbyte

Activity: 300

4mnth old Miner :-)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:12:26 PM

let me guess

australiacoin
ozziecoin
ozcoin

could have called it "anzacoin" then use donations for legacy.

I mine therefor I am Smiley - WIN : WcLLYcZfHQAMMVwiaAtMECZQh1YfCPw88g
spacecadet911

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:16:05 PM

Yeah I know.  It seems its easier to create a bullshit coin and exploit it.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:52:36 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 01:03:32 PM by Ozziecoin

We delayed our launch to avoid confusion and as it turns out we we're right all along. The ozziecoin dev cannot even compile a windows wallet. I'm quite sure they just ruined they're coin with a complete failure of a launch. Stay tuned for the Ozcoin release date soon Smiley

Awww, is somebody behind schedule?  So why didn't you release on Saturday, like the day after ANZAC day then?  

BTW, win wallet is working perfectly.  The issue had nothing to do with the win wallet.  It was to do with checkpointing.

Okay, I wish you guys luck with your coin.  More cryptos in the Aussie community the better for everyone.  Good luck!  (I'm not being sarcastic). 

Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:53:42 PM

whats gonna stop me from picking up a tonne of vodafone 2$ sims?

Vodafone would certainly love you for it.   Smiley

Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:00:46 PM

I'm in Tassie and will take sides with Ozcoin. I thought about trying to claim Ozziecoin but then they talked about charging for claims and messed up the launch, and just reading Ozziecoin hurts my brain  Shocked
Truth of the matter, we don't even need miners.  If you don't see what we do is a good thing for Australia, then don't mine us.  It's really okay with us. Also, with charges - people are getting 500 ozziecoins for a nominal amount of $3.30!!  That's less than coffee in most places, except maybe Tasmania. I'm sorry you are guys are doing it tough there.  However, facts are facts, it's cheaper to claim coins than setting up a mining rig. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: