Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 12:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pbmining Referral Bonus. Get GH for a discount  (Read 969 times)
ajw7989 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:50:57 PM

I am willing to offer a bonus for any NEW referral I receive. I will pay you a one time UPFRONT amount of bitcoin based on your purchase. This will essentially give you a decent discount on your hash rate. The discount is based on the amount of gigahash purchased. To qualify join using my referral link http://pbmining.com?ref=ajw7989 and then simply PM me your customer ID number, the amount of gigahash you purchased, and your wallet address where you would like your bitcoin sent to. All payouts will be paid 24-48 hours after your PM to ensure your purchase was not "accidental".

Tier 1 - Purchase 1-20 gh --> 10% UPFRONT cost returned
Tier 2 - Purchase 20-99 gh --> 15% UPFRONT cost returned
Tier 3 - Purchase 100gh+ --> 20% UPFRONT cost returned

The bonus is proactive and I will pay you for any further gh you purchase at a later date for as long as I am running this promotion. Your tier level is based on the total gh you purchase not the amount at one time. So if you purchase 50 gh today you will be in tier 2 but then you purchase another 50 gh a week later you will be in tier 3 (however the 20% will only be for the 50 gh that pushed you into the new tier). Feel free to ask me any questions and I hope this promotion can work out well for everyone.
Ianruzzz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

hey there.. does it still work? this deal..
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:50:04 AM

hey there.. does it still work? this deal..
you revive a thread from six month ago
i don't think this deal still work because the GHS price is way down for now (compare to price when this offer was made)
maybe OP should closed his thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: