Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit bitcoins for 65% per month!  (Read 2157 times)
antipov (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:17:05 PM

Offer:

To develope my project I need serious funding. I will offer 5% from deposited amount of coins for each 3 days of deposit time. Each third day I will make payout of these 5% and at the end of a month extra 15% from deposited amount will be paid out. All deposits are placed for a month. At the end of a month deposited funds will be refunded to the customer. Customer can leave funds for extra month with the same terms.

Terms of deposit:

1. Minimal amount of deposit 0.1BTC.
2. Max. amount of deposit for first deposit - 1 BTC.
3. Minimal time of deposit - 1 month.
4. Max. time of deposit at once - 3 months.
5. For clearance of the deals after my confirmation USER MUST POST IN THE TOPIC:
  5.1. Transaction ID
  5.2. Bitcoin wallet used for deposit and receive funds
  5.3. Time and date of deposit
6. After each payout USER MUST ADD TO HIS POST INFORMATION ABOUT PAYOUT!!!
7. Deposits must be made ONLY!!! after my confirmation.
8. Refund of deposit will be made only after 1 month is passed, not earlier.
9. % payouts are made every 3rd day after deposit from 10:00 till 19:00 by Eastern European time.
10. Deposit wallet - 14DicShEJK9dZbRLDP5b1HG9m6pwrqtp5W 
  10.1. DON'T MAKE DEPOSITS TO ANY OTHER WALLETS EVEN IF I ASK YOU TO.
11. After each deal - please post a comment. It will help me to gain trust and other members of the community to know about your experience.

If you agree to all terms and wish to make a deposit or have some questions - please contact me by sending Personal Message.

Please, don't spam in this topic because it will be hard to follow customer posts.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:22:13 PM

So you want a loan? Or is this some kind of ponzi game? (tbh, currently my guess is: scam)

:\

antipov (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

So you want a loan? Or is this some kind of ponzi game? (tbh, currently my guess is: scam)

:\

Yes, it is some kind of loan. When I wrote terms I tried to make this offer as clear as possible.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:51:47 PM

remind us what the project is ?
and more importantly, where do you get the funds to pay people back ? is that from the project ?
and more more importantly.. what if the price of btc goes back to $1200 overnight ? could you still afford to pay it back ?

antipov (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:01:50 PM

and more importantly, where do you get the funds to pay people back ? is that from the project ?
and more more importantly.. what if the price of btc goes back to $1200 overnight ? could you still afford to pay it back ?

I have started local bitcoin hand-to-hand exchange service. All funds to pay back will be gained from the project. Most part of coins will stay on wallets. After each transaction I will fulfill amount of coins as fast as possible. I'm working together with my brother and his son, so we are able to monitor bitcoin price 24/7 to prevent funds loss.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:40:43 PM

I have started local bitcoin hand-to-hand exchange service. All funds to pay back will be gained from the project. Most part of coins will stay on wallets. After each transaction I will fulfill amount of coins as fast as possible. I'm working together with my brother and his son, so we are able to monitor bitcoin price 24/7 to prevent funds loss.

Can you provide a bit more information such as, what (in outline) is the service you are offering that will allow you to guarantee such returns?  Where are you operating? What are the regulatory risks (if any)?  How have you estimated your market?  What collateral can you provide?
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 05:18:30 PM

No collateral and no explanations of what you do with the money

0 in the wallet : https://blockchain.info/address/14DicShEJK9dZbRLDP5b1HG9m6pwrqtp5W

antipov (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:49:22 PM

Can you provide a bit more information such as, what (in outline) is the service you are offering that will allow you to guarantee such returns?  Where are you operating? What are the regulatory risks (if any)?  How have you estimated your market?  What collateral can you provide?

I'm selling coins at 20% higher price than at the market. Currently only Estonia but further we plan create on-line exchanger. For us risk will be only if price will start to grow faster than 100$ per hour at present time. Few of my friends(and already found some more people) are dealing with bitcoins and they temporarily need more coins but  as fast as possible and easiest and safest way is to deal hand-to-hand. But I lack needed amount of coins they need daily thats why I came here and made an offer.

0 in the wallet : https://blockchain.info/address/14DicShEJK9dZbRLDP5b1HG9m6pwrqtp5W

Wallet created specially for customers from this community so anybody can track all operations made with this wallet.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Wallet created specially for customers from this community so anybody can track all operations made with this wallet.

The post a wallet you control that has coins in it.

You are new - without collateral, no one should "invest" anything with you.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:01:53 AM

Why are you even trying? Let's think about this logically:

1) You are a completely new user
2) You have no trust
3) You're not posting any collateral
4) You're offering an 'investment' scheme which offers impossible returns (65% a month is impossible - compounded that 40,000% a year)
5) You have no proof that you are offering a legitimate service
6) You have no proof you even own any BTC
7) Finally, if you can make 65% a month why would you need BTC - trading is easier in fiat

So yeah, please don't insult the intelligence of some of us here - we ain't that stupid  Wink
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:04:40 AM

65% ? I smell scam

Blah blah
loewen.brad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:54:15 AM

OBVIOUS SCAM IS OBVIOUS!

BTC Donation address: 1C9kFrgD4iHRnH7p86HaAQ5oSaEuzqmjf8
XIV Donation address: XErCR9BXh2oVXBy2Yh48qcRaX9tdDCRH5J
OhMyCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:09:01 PM

definitely scam!
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:30:31 AM

It feels good to see a supposed sc.am attempted being shattered by the community

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

It feels good to see a supposed sc.am attempted being shattered by the community

Nah.  the community helps, but thankfully most bitcoiners are smart enough to just avoid threads like these Smiley
Werosim

Activity: 384
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:29:48 AM

antipov, when you will return me $53?

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:52:15 PM

You actually lent to him???
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:12:39 PM

What do you say?

Some people are bat shit crazy.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:14:36 PM

What do you say?

Lol, he certainly doesn't deserve a Senior Member rank. You'd think that he would have experience and would easy recognize a scam, but no.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:17:43 PM

What do you say?

Lol, he certainly doesn't deserve a Senior Member rank. You'd think that he would have experience and would easy recognize a scam, but no.

Maybe he's blind? Or doesn't read English very well, since it seems like he's Russian.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: