Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit-Twin.net - Double your BTC or get the Bank Split in 48h!  (Read 3769 times)
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:36:04 PM

Is it just me or the site is down?
btc_rocks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:53:30 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 06:08:41 PM by btc_rocks

The site is up and working for me.  It looks like he changed the min to .05 from .01.  I notice a few deposits to the wallet that are not showing up on the page since they were below .05.  It would be nice if he let people know before changing the min deposit. 

Dude you should really count all those deposits its not cool changing the rules in the middle of the round!!
btc_rocks

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

There have been 3 deposits since you changed the min deposit on the fly that are not on the site.

Really not cool changing the rules mid round just to try and get it to end.  I guess it is good for you wallet with the unknowing donations coming in!
hellyeah

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

Woot Woot new round alert don't miss the train!

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
btc_rocks

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:52:44 PM

Careful with this guy.  He has never been back on here since the first day he started round 1.
He changed the min deposit to .05 on the last round to try and force it to end.   He did not tell anyone about the new min deposit and just collected several deposits at the end for himself.  He collected enough to payout the next person on the list but kept is since they were below the new min.

Not cool in my book.  Be warned with this guy!!
hellyeah

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:54:50 PM

Careful with this guy.  He has never been back on here since the first day he started round 1.
He changed the min deposit to .05 on the last round to try and force it to end.   He did not tell anyone about the new min deposit and just collected several deposits at the end for himself.  He collected enough to payout the next person on the list but kept is since they were below the new min.

Not cool in my book.  Be warned with this guy!!

Last round I saw min is 0.01 not 0.05 what r you taking?

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
btc_rocks

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

He changed it at the end.  He did not tell anyone just changed the min to .05.  He wanted that round to end as it had slowed.  He set it back to .01 after he cleared everything out
He has never logged back in here on the forum so no way to talk with this guy.
hellyeah

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:59:05 PM

He changed it at the end.  He did not tell anyone just changed the min to .05.  He wanted that round to end as it had slowed.  He set it back to .01 after he cleared everything out

I think you lost and you try to blame and discredit I don't wonder loser always doing like this.

btc_rocks

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:01:49 PM

I played and won some money on earlier rounds.  However I do not like it when he changed the rules in the middle of a round.  I will not give him any money.
The other thing is he is not around on the forum to promote his site or to get any feedback from us.
Play if you want but this guy is not running a good site.  Good luck!!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:02:32 PM

Hey you must learn more about Ponzi. I said the truth after you post this site was changed min last round and I checked on the website I still see min is 0.01. Never changed to 0.05.

hellyeah

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

I played and won some money on earlier rounds.  However I do not like it when he changed the rules in the middle of a round.  I will not give him any money.
The other thing is he is not around on the forum to promote his site or to get any feedback from us.
Play if you want but this guy is not running a good site.  Good luck!!

LOL bye bye before you blame others you must have evidence to proof yourselves.

btc_rocks

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:08:38 PM

Well you did not look at it in the last 12 hrs or so.  He changed it at the end to .05 on the site.  If you look at the blockchain you will see there were several deposits near the end that were below .05.  He transferred out the remaining .167 that was there when he reset the site.  I am sure those people who sent in did not realize he had changed the min or they would have not sent in .01 .011 .03 etc....
hellyeah

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:10:48 PM

Well you did not look at it in the last 12 hrs or so.  He changed it at the end to .05 on the site.  If you look at the blockchain you will see there were several deposits near the end that were below .05.  He transferred out the remaining .167 that was there when he reset the site.  I am sure those people who sent in did not realize he had changed the min or they would have not sent in .01 .011 .03 etc....

Oops you're still here?
I said bye bye give me your evidence oh I said bye bye not see you again.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Only 1 deposit will makes the payout! Wink

btc_rocks

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:01:47 PM

Bit-twin made the account and first round on 4/23.  He has never logged back in to promote the site or take any feedback.  I actually promoted the site the last round to try and keep people coming in.  I even put some ads on bitvisitor for the site last round.  Then in the end he changed the min bet to try and force the round to end.  I have no more time for this guy.
Good luck getting anyone to play.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

First and second payout paid!
Hey btc_rocks is Satoshi Nakamoto come back to answer Bitcoin community ?
I see you post about that issue many times and you still watching this thread. If you don't play please don't post anything again.
We can decide my ourselves and I said it again I NEVER seen this sit change minimum it's enough to say.  

Thanks and goodbye I really know how hellyeah feel about you.

synek

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:05:37 AM

Give me my bitcoins back !  Angry

https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/016ffcaf6e027eaf215b63666d9741b8814f96005cb8592914402c1f79c6617b
rahman1988

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:44:04 AM

which the transfer evidence dong I've deleted in the list turns out this site I've completely fraudulent transfer 0.04 first I want to invest 2 BTC at the same time so fortunately I did not transfer as well

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
rahman1988

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:51:57 AM

we have all been tricked here I've sent 0.04 btc result up to now have not been able to this for all of you here do not ever berinvest here if this site really pays I try to check my wallet transactions 1Kjugm2pFonpyainv43b9crBY9aMCZZxn2   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Badumts

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:57:41 AM

Haha, yes...I also tried it, just for fun.
But after 2 days nothings comes back:

https://blockchain.info/tx/59387e4e5c693356d9be0088cf10c52a3429e4861792ea793300501f2c2ee689
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: