Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ [ANN][GTC] GUARANTCOIN ★★★ cryptocurrency backed by real gold,KGW-Fixed,Nscr  (Read 20324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GuarantCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:05:20 PM

Backing the currency by a real value is imho the right way to do it. It just works
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:10:18 PM

Backing the currency by a real value is imho the right way to do it. It just works

Yup, That's how the US Dollar rolled. Until The Federal Reserve took over.. Like JFK silver currency.
GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:12:02 PM

Yup, That's how the US Dollar rolled. Until The Federal Reserve took over.. Like JFK silver currency.
Just before the gold, the currencies were backed by grain. after- it became gold itself (gold coins) the US dollars were classic gold standard model, ONE third of it was backed by gold
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Just before the gold, the currencies were backed by grain. after- it became gold itself (gold coins) the US dollars were classic gold standard model, ONE third of it was backed by gold

Well said.

I'd mine this gold if I had a bigger rig. I'd only be pushing 280KH/s @ N-Factor..

Good Luck with the coin bud!
GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:18:26 PM

thanks man, call me a dreamer, but GTC could be the missing piece between BTC and massive public acceptance, who knows
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

thanks man, call me a dreamer, but GTC could be the missing piece between BTC and massive public acceptance, who knows

Only time will tell Smiley

Best of luck to ya! Namaste.
GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:26:32 PM

Something about golden age is here United States off gold standard a short video there too. Have it started the big crisis?
GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:44:11 PM

did you see our promo-video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yspHDkRt3k
Hannilein

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:27:22 AM

I am aware that GTC it not very much known yet and people think of scam etc. What you guys think we should do to improve credibility?

Seeing the earlier posted chat log of one of the devs the first thing you now have to do is go to the bank and take a photo of the gold.
Keep your promises to earn trust.

Besides that imo it is not very professional to say things like "117th richest man is involved".
Either you are clearly stating who is behind it or you just dont say anything.

Anyways provide a picture of the gold. Its monday. Bank is open.
No picture, real proof or professional statement and I am out. Sorry
mpmcsweeney

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:04:54 PM

Ultimately, until people see PROOF of the existence of the gold and PROOF of the ability to obtain it, no one is going to take this seriously.

However, if you do that, this coin will blow up.

Pretty much your choice. This coin will end up in the dustbin otherwise. If you're trying to scam us, you didn't really do a very good job doing it.
UGETHIT

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

I can post a picture of a dog chasing a car on the moon.  It doesn't make it real.  You need to do what they did back in the 70's to prove there was gold in fort knox.  They let people in to verify the gold was there.  You need to get an independent third party who people can trust in to verify the gold exists.  You also need to do the same in verifying you can trade 4200 coin for 10 grams of gold.  Until there is proof that there is gold backing this coin no one will believe it.
GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:59:38 PM

I am aware that GTC it not very much known yet and people think of scam etc. What you guys think we should do to improve credibility?

Seeing the earlier posted chat log of one of the devs the first thing you now have to do is go to the bank and take a photo of the gold.

Besides that imo it is not very professional to say things like "117th richest man is involved".

Everyone know, that the chat is like total nonsence right?
It was a guy, that voluntarily /small gtc bounty/ helped us with the live support, showed up, he must be mentally ill and was fired right away.
117 richest man, realy? Cmon..
Guys the gold has to be indeed secured first. It will be secured by the backers. Of course we would like to prove you we are not a scam.
A little trust would not be bad either, we have not scammed anyone.
samuelseidel

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:45:19 PM

I can post a picture of a dog chasing a car on the moon.  It doesn't make it real.  You need to do what they did back in the 70's to prove there was gold in fort knox.  They let people in to verify the gold was there.  You need to get an independent third party who people can trust in to verify the gold exists.  You also need to do the same in verifying you can trade 4200 coin for 10 grams of gold.  Until there is proof that there is gold backing this coin no one will believe it.
Good idea, I think, but on the other hand, is it possible?
Xperianz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

So what's up in the world of GuarantCoin? Some bad shrimps got the best of me so I been out of the loop for a day.

GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:48:31 PM

Glad you'r okay food poisoning can be a little discomfort i see. Anyway We are now negotiating with one major exchange, so If everything goes right, there could be some great news soon
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:06:16 PM

I like the idea of this coin. But I see it a little dead ... any plans?

GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:07:46 PM

I like the idea of this coin. But I see it a little dead ... any plans?

Yeah we have many, we are negotiating some huge exchanges now! We are about to announce a big GTC contest and other cool stuff. Prepare for a huge breakthrough
JanPavel

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:25:23 AM

Yes, what I've read here they need to gain more trust from people but it won't be overnight. Further promo, even more pool hashrate along with higher diff might help them to achieve higher rate before hit some larger exchange market.
lucasbols

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:51:26 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 06:45:47 PM by lucasbols

At the time no one technique you can ever convince safely.

1) foto - take a picture as I fly over the sea.
2) movie - how to make a film I'm flying over the desert
3) The third party - who? USA president, Russian president. Everybody lies, do not trust anyone.
4) any official documents defined? - A want is not a problem. : D

When you show us the gold on the webcam as well there is no certainty that they send it to us.
Gold is not important, important is the exchange market.
GuarantCoin

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

We are preparing a bounty now. You will get a chance to get yourself a bunch of guarantcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: