Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▀ Chain REACTION ▀ From 0.01BTC to 10.24 BTC  (Read 393 times)
atleticofa (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

Hi there.

I'm beta tester of Bitcoin Chain Reaction since yesterday.

www.bitcoinchainreaction.com

I'ts a free service, and with free service I mean 0% fees, that works like a pyramid scheme. If you get inside earlier... much better for you.

Right now it's in beta tester stage. So it's a good moment to join.

How it works?

Code:
You begin a Chain, and send 0.01 BTC.

Then YOUR bitcoin wallet address is added to the bottom of this list and the top address is removed.

You then send YOUR new ‘Chain Reaction’ to your friends who each send YOU 0.01BTC, as your address is now at the bottom of the Chain. They then forward this on to their friends, and they forward it to theirs. Their addresses are added and your address moves up the Chain with each step.

When it reaches the top – that’s where the major payoff happens. You now get sent another 0.01BTC – from EVERYONE now in the Chain! How many people is that? – Well that’s down to how many people join your Chain to start off and how many then send it on.

As there are 5 addresses in the Chain, your Bitcoin address will reach the top of the Chain after just 5 hops.

Let’s imagine for a moment that you send your Chain to just FOUR people who all join your Chain. Then they send it to 4 people and so on.

When your address reaches the top of the Chain that is 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 people, or 1024 people, who now all send YOU 0.01BTC – which is 10.24[btc]!!

So it's not really hard, you only need to spend 0.01BTC and you can easily recover your investment when just one friend invest from your link.

We need people ready to invest 0.01BTC to test the system.

So if you want to try, this is my referral link: www.bitcoinchainreaction.com/Referral/Index/5356eb20df2fe

Write feedback please.  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 05:28:08 PM

Who the hell sends a pyramid scheme link to their friend so they can lose their money? I was enticed when the beta tester thread said "social bitcoin site" but now we know that it's just another ridiculous pyramid scheme/chain game.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

Who the hell sends a pyramid scheme link to their friend so they can lose their money? I was enticed when the beta tester thread said "social bitcoin site" but now we know that it's just another ridiculous pyramid scheme/chain game.

We are talking about 4-5$... Not a big deal, you can win so much more.
Rulishix

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:13:14 PM

Meh. I don't like these kinds of games. Gotta beg people to join so I can get paid or mislead people or whatever. It never ends well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: