Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 06:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCtalkcoin [TALK] Airdrop Details - Starts May 17  (Read 28173 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:44:13 AM

Man I missed the deadline to submit my address  Cry

So it's not possible to get some free coins anymore?  Sad

The faucet maybe your only option left (along with Tweeter) - check the first page of the main forum for details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570750.0;topicseen

That sucks  Cry

Thanks anyway I'll check out your link.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:01:29 AM

Man I missed the deadline to submit my address  Cry

So it's not possible to get some free coins anymore?  Sad

The faucet maybe your only option left (along with Tweeter) - check the first page of the main forum for details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570750.0;topicseen

That sucks  Cry

Thanks anyway I'll check out your link.

You can mine on multipools once coin is launched

http://infomaniaco.com/btctalkcoin/
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:11:22 PM

These devs are so lazy...DOnt think they have any real plans in place to airdrop.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:14:24 PM

anyone got their BCC?

Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:02:24 PM

Hey Guys,

I have come on board to get the Airdrop sorted out. I have had a script made to start distributing the coins. This morning my father in law collapsed and I had to go to the hospital with my GF to help her out, but I am working on getting it setup and working now that I am back home. Keep tuned, I will be posting updates as it starts sending out the coins. Give me about 6 hours to set everything up and start the distribution. Sorry its taking so long, I have had one hell of a week lol.

Rawdawg-
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:26:28 PM

Hey Guys,

I have come on board to get the Airdrop sorted out. I have had a script made to start distributing the coins. This morning my father in law collapsed and I had to go to the hospital with my GF to help her out, but I am working on getting it setup and working now that I am back home. Keep tuned, I will be posting updates as it starts sending out the coins. Give me about 6 hours to set everything up and start the distribution. Sorry its taking so long, I have had one hell of a week lol.

Rawdawg-

Cool, I'll post when the coins are received so you know it works.

Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:42:53 PM

Hey Guys,

Rawdawg-

Thanks, I have to get it tested and working first, but I will post when it is starting to send out coins to you all. Its going to take a while to complete the airdrop, I don't want to overload the Blockchain so I will only be sending 2 - 3 addresses per minute i think.
dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:54:22 AM

good work Rawdawg-  Wink

bottles

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:12:46 AM

Hey Guys,

Rawdawg-

Thanks, I have to get it tested and working first, but I will post when it is starting to send out coins to you all. Its going to take a while to complete the airdrop, I don't want to overload the Blockchain so I will only be sending 2 - 3 addresses per minute i think.
High heart to hear this good news.
I guess you are still testing, because until now no one has received the coins.
But never mind, I support you.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 04:18:06 AM

I am on the list and still haven't gotten the coins?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money