Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for .01-.05 loan  (Read 1005 times)
DestiiX (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:18:02 PM

Looking to get a loan from .01 to .05 that I will need for about a 24 hours, currently no collateral. I can payback with interest (.015 to .055) within 24 hours. Yes I know there is this whole "No collateral, No Loan" thing that is recommended, but just as the post says, it's recommended. Would rather not make the reasoning for this loan public, but if you MUST know before sending the loan, I will inform you via PM.

If you want to fulfill this loan request, send me a PM with your information-(Amount loaned, and address where loan can be re-payed)

Loan address - 1GcnpMm6uUXDwXxkndyS5aw1GjHyvZaqwg

That wallet is empty??? Yes that wallet is empty, this is so it is easier for me to keep up with the loan amount, my main wallet has many transactions coming in and out that would make it harder for me to keep up with who I was paying, and how much to pay them.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

Looking to get a loan from .01 to .05 that I will need for about a 24 hours, currently no collateral. I can payback with interest (.015 to .055) within 24 hours. Yes I know there is this whole "No collateral, No Loan" thing that in recommended, but just as the post says, it's recommended. Would rather not make the reasoning for this loan public, but if you MUST know before sending the loan, I will inform you via PM.

If you want to fulfill this loan request, send me a PM with your information-(Amount loaned, and address where loan can be re-payed)

That wallet is empty??? Yes that wallet is empty, this is so it is easier for me to keep up with the loan amount, my main wallet has many transactions coming in and out that would make it harder for me to keep up with who I was paying, and how much to pay them.

No one will lend to you.  You have 5 posts - you've spent a couple minutes in our community and now you are begging for money.

Get bent.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:19:52 PM

Looking to get a loan from .01 to .05 that I will need for about a 24 hours, currently no collateral. I can payback with interest (.015 to .055) within 24 hours. Yes I know there is this whole "No collateral, No Loan" thing that is recommended, but just as the post says, it's recommended. Would rather not make the reasoning for this loan public, but if you MUST know before sending the loan, I will inform you via PM.

Lender beware!
DestiiX (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

No one will lend to you.  You have 5 posts - you've spent a couple minutes in our community and now you are begging for money.

Get bent.

You sir, are looking for nothing more than to exploit your "position" on this forum. I have already received a loan on this forum, which I was praised for since I am a newbie, and the conditions on that loan were taken care of professionally, and the "loaner" was pleased. I don't care how well known you are in this community, I for one don't have time to deal with someone spamming on my post.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

I am new to the community, I have no means of buying bitcoin, and would love to get started into it. Looking for a small loan (.005) to help get me started. I am sorry to "beg" but I would really like to get into bitcoin, and none of the "faucets" I have went to are really actual faucets. They want you to do all kinds of work for them, and then pay you a bare minimum, taking multiple days or even weeks to get .0001

Thanks in advance, and if you wish to work out a plan to where I can repay the loan, just send a message and we can work something out.

Btc: 15XZp57aR8TsmZJBKdkrx8UDbikvWnVHwK

are you not same guy who got 0.005 from 1 person yesterday, now you are asking again.

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:12:39 PM

No one will lend to you.  You have 5 posts - you've spent a couple minutes in our community and now you are begging for money.

Get bent.

You sir, are looking for nothing more than to exploit your "position" on this forum. I have already received a loan on this forum, which I was praised for since I am a newbie, and the conditions on that loan were taken care of professionally, and the "loaner" was pleased. I don't care how well known you are in this community, I for one don't have time to deal with someone spamming on my post.

You sir, are looking for nothing more than to obtain bitcoins by just asking for it. I have already seen many loans like this on this forum, which no one was praised for since most of them wew scammers, and the conditions on those loans were absurd, and no "loaners" were pleased. I don't care about why you want the money, I for one dislike people that just beg for money.

By the way, if this is a loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580048.msg6336839#msg6336839 Then you're wrong, that is in no way a loan, that was a service.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:15:27 PM

I spoke positively about you yesterday on your initial thread and I was prepared to consider this request, however, I am struggling to reconcile what you said yesterday:

I am new to the community, I have no means of buying bitcoin, and would love to get started into it. Looking for a small loan (.005) to help get me started. I am sorry to "beg" but I would really like to get into bitcoin, and none of the "faucets" I have went to are really actual faucets. They want you to do all kinds of work for them, and then pay you a bare minimum, taking multiple days or even weeks to get .0001

with what you are saying today:

Can you explain?
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

I spoke positively about you yesterday on your initial thread and I was prepared to consider this request, however, I am struggling to reconcile what you said yesterday:

with what you are saying today:

Can you explain?

Maybe he earned some dust from a faucet and is now sending it to himself repeatedly to get rid of it by paying tx fees?
So, 3 possibilities:
1. Scammer
2. Retard
3. Retarded Scammer
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:24:13 PM

Remember that asking for a bitcoin loan is no different than a stranger on the street asking for a cash loan. Few people are going to trust you because they do not know you and there is nothing they can do if you just decide not to pay. This is why a bank would also not loan money to you. If you don't have the money today then why should I think you will have it tomorrow? Why not just wait until tomorrow and buy the coins yourself?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580048.msg6336839#msg6336839

here is another thread from him, he was asking 0.005 BTC and 1 guy help him buy using his FB, now he is asking again so most probably scammer.

DestiiX (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:53:39 PM

Closing this post, too many idiots posting nothing but spam. Me being a new comer shouldn't give anyone a reason to believe I am a "scammer", I'm sure you ALL have seen dank? He is a "Hero Member" but on the other hand is labeled a "scammer", those are the ones you need to be worried about, not the new guys who have done NOTHING to deserve being slammed into the dirt just for being new to a community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: