Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] MSDN invites for 50$ with Warranty.Paypal/BTC accepted.Vouched !!  (Read 102345 times)
nishtrip15 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

My Skype: nishtrip15 Yahoo: tbnten

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:50:11 PM

2 invites left.
NapOnTilt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:41:38 AM

He offers the very best service I EVER got when buying accounts Smiley
I'm absolutly satisfied Smiley
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:41:54 AM

Skipping on this until a trustworthy member gives trust.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:32:54 AM

Help me understand what exactly this invite thing is and how it's able to give as you say...

25-30 keys each for windows 8,windows 7 key,ms office and lots of ms keys with this subscription + 150$ windows azure credit every month.

Also, what is Azure exactly ?

Ty.

Wouldnt mind this myself but I'd use Escrow otherwise

To be decided...
nishtrip15 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:34:46 PM

Stop bullshitting on my thread if you can't post anything useful.
nishtrip15 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:13:15 PM

He offers the very best service I EVER got when buying accounts Smiley
I'm absolutly satisfied Smiley

Thanks for the vouch.

1 invite left.
nishtrip15 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:35:11 AM

3 invites available now.
nishtrip15 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:43:32 PM

2 admin accounts (10 invites) in stock now.
nishtrip15 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:14:52 AM

Still selling.HMU guys.Buy from the oldest and the most reputed seller.
balmohan

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:24:53 AM

very rude and scammer guy banned from TBN for scamming 500$ PM trade with caution
He now used very offensive words to me he have already owed me for 150$ and now demanding accounts back  be aware from this GUY

https://i.imgur.com/EWOoUAU.png

http://thebot.net/members/nishtrip15.html
nishtrip15 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:53:19 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 04:15:43 AM by nishtrip15

very rude and scammer guy banned from TBN for scamming 500$ PM trade with caution
He now used very offensive words to me he have already owed me for 150$ and now demanding accounts back  be aware from this GUY

Everybody knows that I didn't scam anyone.The guy sent me carded funds which were put on hold and refunded by my bank.So,I didn't owe him a shit.My trust ratings and sales history are enough to tell that I am not a scammer.I don't owe you 150$.Do not Lie.You owe me an MSDN account instead.2 of your accounts were banned within a week for which you didn't provide any replacement and scammed me.So,I had to replace those accounts myself.He also used to steal Office keys and invites from my MSDN account and resell them to others.Now He has made another account by username "msleader" on this forum so I don't recognize him.

OT: Other than making MSDN accounts,I also buy from other sellers because I am always short of supplies having huge sales of more than 20-30 MSDN admin accounts.Check his trust ratings and check mine.Then you decide whom would you trust more.
balmohan

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:18:36 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 08:57:29 PM by balmohan

He now used very offensive words to me he have already owed me for 150$ and now demanding accounts back  be aware from this GUY

Everybody knows that I didn't scam anyone.The guy sent me carded funds which were put on hold and refunded by my bank.So,I didn't owe him a shit.My trust ratings and sales history are enough to tell that I am not a scammer.I don't owe you 150$.Do not Lie.You owe me an MSDN account instead.2 of your accounts were banned within a week for which you didn't provide any replacement and scammed me.So,I had to replace those accounts myself.He also used to steal Office keys and invites from my MSDN account and resell them to others.Now He has made another account by username "msleader" on this forum so I don't recognize him.

OT: Other than making MSDN accounts,I also buy from other sellers because I am always short of supplies having huge sales of more than 20-30 MSDN admin accounts.Check his trust ratings and check mine.Then you decide whom would you trust more.

He is lier guy

I show you how he tried to make me fool as I broken my partnership with him

he first tell me all accounts which I sold him banned , as i asked him proof he told not all your 2 accounts rejected I was got approval mail before But he dont know that as I asked him I will check he told me  not 2 only one rejected after that he came on that all previous rejected later he proved 2 accounts banned and I said ok I will replace that you have got one already I will mange one for you give me 4-5 days on second day He came again and demanding me account and used offensive words so I decided not to give him any account I will give you account if you say sorry on forum to me he rejected that I will still can give him his account HE MUST SAY SORRY TO ME ON FORUM AS I WANT I never rejected him to give new account

Whoever supplying accounts this guy please dont break his parnership If you do so Your all accounts will be banned(not really this guy banns them to fool sellers) TAKE CARE HE IS ALSO INVOLVED IN CARDING AND SOLD CARDED  MINCRAFT ACCOUNTS BY CARDING
and TBN staff is not fool he tried to make them fool but they fucked him and banned he was too much open disputes on TBN and he LIES Toooo MUCH dont know where he learned this art.
lostpwd

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

Send 100 USD for two invite, and i'm wait for them
taticeo

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

what is happening?
are you kidding me?

Where is my invite, that I bought more than a week ago?
You already gave me two dates to send me the invite, and not kept any of them

need this invite today, ok?
LZJK01

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

nishtrip15:When will give me those three admin account? I wait you for a long time.please tel me.

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:20:37 PM

what is happening?
are you kidding me?

nishtrip15:When will give me those three admin account? I wait you for a long time.please tel me.

Looks like all the three of you have been scammed by him. LOL. This is MASS SCAMMING.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

what is happening?
are you kidding me?

Looks like all the three of you have been scammed by him. LOL. This is MASS SCAMMING.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

nice scam  Grin

Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:37:55 AM

This guy nishtrip15 is a scammer. Has scammed me 200$ btc and didn't give me any invite yet. People please beware of this f**ker guy. He is a son of bitch. Almost one week gone since I'd sent him the payment for 5 invites but when I asked him on skype to send invites. He didn't reply, no response. That motherfucker. Please don't send him any payment anymore. Instead try to create dispute in btc or Paypal to take your money back or caught him in India and kill him with a gun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: