Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !?Can't run more than 1 G-Blade Scryt Miner, Windows PC!? REWARD FOR FIX!!!  (Read 1280 times)
ryansden (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:37:16 AM

???I am furious! Just bought 3 of these G-Blade Scrypt miners that do 5.4-5.6MH/s and I have only managed to get 1x up and running at a time. Angry

I tried using a powered usb hub, that didn't work, tried connecting directly to the USB ports on my PC, DIDN'T WORK! I have tried cgminer (the only program that even detects 1) and bfgminer just doesn't even see them at all. I do the steps. 1) Install STM32 virtual com port driver 2) Install WinUSB w/ Zadig 3) Try running my .bat file & cgminer says "no device detected" or occasionally I get the error that I need to install WinUSB,  I do that ONLY TO GET THE 1ST ERROR AGAIN "no device Detected". I AM GETTING FED UP WITH THESE MINERS! SOMEBODY HELP!!!

I am just running a Window 7 64-Bit OS, Nothing special. Even tried following guides like this one: https://www.gawminers.com/blog/gridseed-blade-miner-setup-guide/ to no avail!

NOTE: If somebody actually helps me figure this out I will donate u some BTC or LTC from my mining!!! I am desperate!!!!!
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:12:54 AM

If everything else fails, try this workaround:

Use VirtualBox and the corresponding extension pack.

Create a new virtual machine and install Windows 7 or Linux 32 bit alongside the guest additions, shutdown after it ends
Connect a mining device
Redirect the mining device to the virtual machine, using the settings panel
Power on the virtual machine, install the mining software inside and try start mining

If it works, repeat or clone the installation for the other device

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:40:18 AM

???I am furious! Just bought 3 of these G-Blade Scrypt miners that do 5.4-5.6MH/s and I have only managed to get 1x up and running at a time. Angry

I tried using a powered usb hub, that didn't work, tried connecting directly to the USB ports on my PC, DIDN'T WORK! I have tried cgminer (the only program that even detects 1) and bfgminer just doesn't even see them at all. I do the steps. 1) Install STM32 virtual com port driver 2) Install WinUSB w/ Zadig 3) Try running my .bat file & cgminer says "no device detected" or occasionally I get the error that I need to install WinUSB,  I do that ONLY TO GET THE 1ST ERROR AGAIN "no device Detected". I AM GETTING FED UP WITH THESE MINERS! SOMEBODY HELP!!!

I am just running a Window 7 64-Bit OS, Nothing special. Even tried following guides like this one: https://www.gawminers.com/blog/gridseed-blade-miner-setup-guide/ to no avail!

NOTE: If somebody actually helps me figure this out I will donate u some BTC or LTC from my mining!!! I am desperate!!!!!

Have you fixed the proper usb drivers for every port/device? - they should show up for each unit i believe.
ryansden (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:19:29 AM

It was my PC settings all along, miners are perfectly hashing thx for all the help guys!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:39:47 AM

use cpuminer

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
tywors

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:03:59 AM

Don' have raspberry. buy one..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: