Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whipple Flip win up to 498.75x your bet (Provably fair) 0.05% edge 5k sat free!  (Read 1965 times)
mdzedzej (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:32:03 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 11:04:10 PM by mdzedzej

Whipple Coin Flip

0.05% house edge
24/7 support.
More advanced features coming soon
Instant Cashouts
Deposits within 1 confirm
Satoshi gambling
Provably fair
Bonus Features coming soon
Also presenting
The First Anonymous Crypto-secured Password Reset feature
100% anonymous, no personal information needed

Bonus 5000 satoshi to new users on first deposit

Practice Flips

Public Note of password recovery system to mark the date

25 cashouts already
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Very low house edge. You should allow guest betting to test out the site. I have no idea what it looks like cause I'm lazy.
tanveer911

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:43:25 AM

balance not updating.
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:45:14 AM

balance not updating.

balance updates after 1 confirmation

now refresh your balance since it is now confirmed
dankkk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:46:12 AM

Deposited and doubled in about 2 minutes, good game heheeh Grin
tanveer911

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:56:24 AM

balance not updating.

balance updates after 1 confirmation

now refresh your balance since it is now confirmed

not showing please check

https://blockchain.info/address/14yBRuwsVAFyvWGMgy4wfozcfdP6pWUgX2

even when i refresh it redirect to login page again,
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:08:53 AM

click on the refresh balance button not refresh page
and open a support chat if that doesnt refresh it

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:58:15 PM

you mention "A new seed will be generated for your next roll" but you show us the hash of only the LAST seed, not the future one. Is this just a UI bug? If you do not show us the next seed hash, then this is not provably fair at all.

nevertheless, nice site - when is it gonna be functional?
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:53:12 PM

and we are adding a few more features today, all the information needed for provably fair is provided
WC2014

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:21:42 PM

from 0.0012 to 0.025 in a few minutes!

Great website Smiley

You should make a chatbox over there and make it a little bit faster please.

but I accidently clicked on witherdraw a few minutes ago but it's showing me an empty TXID and
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:30:03 PM

please contact support
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

So how do you change the client seed? Not playing on your site but noticed I can't change the client seed so thus how is this provably fair?

mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:43:08 PM

So how do you change the client seed? Not playing on your site but noticed I can't change the client seed so thus how is this provably fair?

it is once you click prove it it will create a new client seed, you can change the client seed
WC2014

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

Don't play on this website,

I was clicking fast so the page lagged and they noticed that I had 15 clicks in a second.

I also had to refresh the page twice and when I clicked on the withdraw button nothing happend.

Now they are complaining that I used a bot, but that's 100% not true.

I started with 0.0012BTC and won untill I had 0.025.

NOT PAYING OUT, DO NOT SENT ANY BITCOINS OVER HERE!!!

Thanks to the helper on the support, I knew him before and now he had to pay a small amount back te me from his own wallet.
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:06:53 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 12:19:18 AM by mdzedzej

you cheated the site until we changed to sha256 then you tried to cash out and you admit on customer support chat that you exploited a bug using a bot

The previous poster is blackmailing support and threatening to spam this thread with scam accusations
stingleword
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:31:06 AM

Don't play on this website,

I was clicking fast so the page lagged and they noticed that I had 15 clicks in a second.

I also had to refresh the page twice and when I clicked on the withdraw button nothing happend.

Now they are complaining that I used a bot, but that's 100% not true.

I started with 0.0012BTC and won untill I had 0.025.

NOT PAYING OUT, DO NOT SENT ANY BITCOINS OVER HERE!!!

Thanks to the helper on the support, I knew him before and now he had to pay a small amount back te me from his own wallet.

I am the customer support representative in question. I am also the site developer and the person that fronted the money to pay the difference.

Here's the skinny.

This user found a bug on the system that enabled him to win a disproportionate number of times. In exchange for finding this bug, he was offered 0.015BTC - my entire personal balance, from my own funds - credited to the game to be played or withdrawn as seen fit. This was my mistake as a developer, and I offered a hefty bounty of 1500% on the initial deposit. The rapid-clicking triggered a bug that flagged his account as having cheated, and I attempted to resolve the issue using personal funds.

In response, the post you see above was made. When this happened, his account was frozen and my money was suspended. The offer was made to me privately to have the full amount of 0.025BTC credited to his account pending the deletion of this post, and I attempted to negotiate in good faith with an individual I have history with from other bitcoin gambling sites and what I thought was a certain level of trust. This negotiation broke down.

He then used our support application to hold this thread as ransom, threatening to post from multiple accounts accusing us of being scammers. I attempted to resolve the situation using personal funds, but my offer was not enough to satisfy this person. The final chat he made with me via support was, "0.025. 15 minutes. <his address>."

This is extortion, and will not be tolerated.

Should the post be deleted, we have decided to refund the initial deposit of 0.0011BTC minus transaction fee. The bug bounty offer has been rescinded since this individual acted in bad faith toward our operation.

Given the accusatory posts have continued, the offer of reimbursement has been withdrawn.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
WC2014

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:34:43 AM

you cheated the site until we changed to sha256 then you tried to cash out and you admit on customer support chat that you exploited a bug using a bot

The previous poster is blackmailing support and threatening to spam this thread with scam accusations

Please tell me how I cheated? And I didn't want to cash out I only clicked on that button to check if it was automatically or not but if you click on that button you don't have to confirm anything! please change that.

And I didn't admit that i was using a bot because I haven't!!!!

How will I know that you changed the sha??

You have a bug in your system and that's why you are stealing my money???

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS WEBSITE
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:42:25 AM

other users who are prime dice regulars have used our site and won money and cashed out just fine.

We had previously agreed to pay his cheated cashout but he then continued to blackmail and threaten us

Please tell me how I cheated? And I didn't want to cash out I only clicked on that button to check if it was automatically or not but if you click on that button you don't have to confirm anything! please change that.

And I didn't admit that i was using a bot because I haven't!!!!

How will I know that you changed the sha??

You have a bug in your system and that's why you are stealing my money???

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS WEBSITE

You attempted to cheat and steal and you are mad, our site is fair and is new you are just attempting to get a ridiculous amount of money by cheating the system, we would gladly have paid you the .025 12$ is not alot of money, however the fact that you are trying to blackmail for funds of a tiny amount is sad, other users have won 2x-10x thier money and cashed out just fine, then again, they did not cheat
AltForums

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:48:00 AM

I can confirm that they are not paying out.

Don't waste your time and money over here.
stingleword
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:50:57 AM

I can confirm that they are not paying out.

Don't waste your time and money over here.

And here come the posts by alternate accounts, just as threatened in support chat.

Whatever.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: