Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:09:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LendingTree Loans - .01 - 3 btc available  (Read 2252 times)
LendingTree (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:24:54 AM

We are starting up a small lending business.  If you are in need of BTC, we may be able to help.  Collateral is required except in rare cases.  We can be flexible on payment arrangements, time-frames, etc.  If you are looking for .01 - 3 btc, please feel free to inquire.

Our loans will be personalized to the borrower, we do not have a preset interest rate.  We will set that based upon your collateral type, your trading history, etc.  

Loans generally should not be for longer than a month, but that is not a set in stone policy.

EDIT:

Collateral can be held by a trusted third party until we gain a solid reputation here, as suggested by a senior respected member below.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

We are starting up a small lending business.  If you are in need of BTC, we may be able to help.  Collateral is required except in rare cases.  We can be flexible on payment arrangements, time-frames, etc.  If you are looking for .01 - 3 btc, please feel free to inquire.

Our loans will be personalized to the borrower, we do not have a preset interest rate.  We will set that based upon your collateral type, your trading history, etc. 

Loans generally should not be for longer than a month, but that is not a set in stone policy.

Please use third party for collateral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

We are starting up a small lending business.  If you are in need of BTC, we may be able to help.  Collateral is required except in rare cases.  We can be flexible on payment arrangements, time-frames, etc.  If you are looking for .01 - 3 btc, please feel free to inquire.

Our loans will be personalized to the borrower, we do not have a preset interest rate.  We will set that based upon your collateral type, your trading history, etc. 

This can be arranged, adding to OP.  Thank you for the advice.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:31:55 AM

This can be arranged, adding to OP.  Thank you for the advice.

YW and good luck.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:26:18 AM

Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:19:16 AM

Cool.... I was just going to post a loan requirement, when I stumbled on to your post. I am looking out for 1 BTC loan for 7-10 days. I can put down 100k AC as collateral. As I understand this would stay in the hands of the escrow until repayment right? What are your terms? Interest rates? Looking for a response at the earliest.

Ac?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 11:06:02 AM

Requesting a loan for .2 BTC to be paid back in <12 hours.

What is the interest rate on such a loan?

The reason I am asking for this loan is because I plan to buy HUC with it and it is going to rise dramatically.

I have .25+ on my just-dice.com account. Just waiting for doog's bitcoind to rescan and for him to credit my account.

Their is a GREAT buy opportunity right now on poloniex that I would rather not miss due to not having access to my coins until morning.

Is this possible?

Cheers!

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:19:11 AM

Requesting a loan for .2 BTC to be paid back in <12 hours.

What is the interest rate on such a loan?

The reason I am asking for this loan is because I plan to buy HUC with it and it is going to rise dramatically.

I have .25+ on my just-dice.com account. Just waiting for doog's bitcoind to rescan and for him to credit my account.

Their is a GREAT buy opportunity right now on poloniex that I would rather not miss due to not having access to my coins until morning.

Is this possible?

Cheers!

Kyle.T

With collateral, we would be happy to help.  However, we are awaiting a response from a third party trusted member to be our collateral holder, so we will not be ready to begin handing out loans until we get a response and a confirmation that they accept.

We plan to begin this by the start of next week.  So, I apologize that we are not able to fulfill your loan this time in the time frame you need.  If you have a need in the future, please let us know.  I will post when we are completely set up and ready to start.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 11:20:56 AM

Ah. I was willing to stake my reputation on this loan as I have done with past loans.

No worries though. It's a shame you guys don't have a trusted 3rd party escrow willing to hold onto collateral for you.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 03:08:29 PM

Hello,
New member here from the United States.
I am requesting a loan of 0.024 for groceries until tomorrow 4/25/2014 which is my payday. In which I am buying BTC from LBC.

As for collateral,  I just started scrypt mining and have 35 Gamecoin. And a Cryptsy account worth 0.009 BTC.
I can also provide ID and SSN as well as my employers phone number for employment verification.
This Loan is highly needed by today, so please respond as soon as possible. I have a family of four and I just started this job and it's bothersome having to stress where our next meal is coming from.

Thank you kindly.

Go to your employer, tell him this story, and he will probably lend you the $20.   Begging to a community that does not know you will not help, no matter what SOB story you post.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:12:41 PM

Hello,
New member here from the United States.
I am requesting a loan of 0.024 for groceries until tomorrow 4/25/2014 which is my payday. In which I am buying BTC from LBC.

As for collateral,  I just started scrypt mining and have 35 Gamecoin. And a Cryptsy account worth 0.009 BTC.
I can also provide ID and SSN as well as my employers phone number for employment verification.
This Loan is highly needed by today, so please respond as soon as possible. I have a family of four and I just started this job and it's bothersome having to stress where our next meal is coming from.

Thank you kindly.

By the time you convert this to fiat, it'll either bee tomorrow or you will have paid most of it on fees to cash it out on localbitcoins. Plus your collateral isn't close to what you are asking for. Sorry sir.
iamwinftw

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:24:13 PM

Im new to btc and havent really looked around about buying coinbase seemed iffy.. but i was wanting to try it out. Even saw some cool stuff to buy with dogecoins. But i was only needing like 0.003. If theres a way you could me a favor. I would pay more back if its late. 2 weeks tops
LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:30:54 PM

To the above two people, I will be starting loans next week most likely.   However, neither of you have offered collateral.  Therefore, I would have to deny them.  As for the 2 btc loan request, do you not think that the dice market is flooded enough, and that there are 2 sites that are too big and trusted at this point to compete with?  What separates you just-dice or prime dice?  Certainly not your bankroll. (Not to be rude)

To the person asking for .003, what would you use .003 for? 
iamwinftw

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:36:20 AM

Sorry, I was busy. I dont know how but i messed up on the conversion.. i needed 30k doge which is 0.038btc. What i was wanting was a new piece from smokecartel.com i just found out they took btc i was going to use doge. 0.04 should do it and i will return the btc at an even .05 maybe weekly?. I usually use paypal so if there are in any problems (such as finding where to buy btc)  then paypal would be the best btc substitute i have. I have amazon stores and google adsense where i could use the btc to advertise. So you would be helping me out a good bit. It does seem like alot of btc to me caus  these faucets dont pay out much :/ my pc is d.e.d. atm
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:38:33 AM

Sorry, I was busy. I dont know how but i messed up on the conversion.. i needed 30k doge which is 0.038btc. What i was wanting was a new piece from smokecartel.com i just found out they took btc i was going to use doge. 0.04 will do it and ill return the btc at an even .05. I usually use paypal so if there are in any problems (such ahaving trouble where to buy btc)  then paypal would be the best btc substitute i have. I have amazon stores and google adsense where i could use the btc to advertise.

What are you using for collateral, newbie?

It would be unfair to ask Lending Tree for a loan without collateral, since that would get him negative repped.  You wouldn't want that, would you?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
iamwinftw

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:15:25 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 02:15:36 AM by iamwinftw

TrollMuch Vod? Isn't that up the lender?
Edit: Well a 0.001 donation would be nice.
1DkrFkF1Woj6Aj26tGP3FcdgwAsxU96n1k
And w/ the 25k satoshi return bonus but that costs me 10k
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:18:27 AM

TrollMuch Vod? Isn't that up the lender?

Hey, you try and keep the forum free of scammers when lenders lend to newbies without collateral.   Undecided

LendingTree (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:23:24 AM

OK, I am very close to just deciding to close the thread and offer for now.

It states in my OP that you will need collateral for a loan.  Every single request thus far had not qualified.

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:26:56 AM

It states in my OP that you will need collateral for a loan.  Every single request thus far had not qualified.

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

Welcome to the world of BTC. Any smell of money will bring out the scammers every time. People just can't be bothered to read the terms or just hope you will change those terms looking for a quick coin. Makes it tougher on the legit people.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:43:28 AM

Please, if you are making a request, read the OP.  If you can't follow those rules, I am fairly certain you won't repay correctly either.  This is ridiculous.

You realize all the newbie accounts asking for loans here were created JUST for this thread, right?  They'll never be used again.

Kudos to you for sticking to your guns and demanding collateral.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: