Poll
Question: Would you want superpowers?
Yes - 62 (81.6%)
No - 10 (13.2%)
STAL - 4 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want superpowers?  (Read 5974 times)
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:07:54 AM

I would want teleportation seriously transit is a pet peeve that we all cannot solve since taking time to go from A to B is seriously one of the largest time consumers we cannot control for the most part

Teleportation is a seriously good idea as long as it is safe to use the power/device.

True enough I have been concerned about how molecules would reconstitute themselves afterwards
Thinking some sort of high energy field that interacts with the teleporter which ports the solid form human across the distance with vast electrical movements would solve it
But screw the sci fi Technical I want it ^_^

Did you see the most recent Star Trek movie? (the second in the newer series)
They had a new teleporter pattern and it looked really cool.
Teleportation could become reality: I will not be the first to test it.

We would probably sacrifice a lab rat or some plants before we ever got it to humans this is of course assuming their are mass limits in the initial stages of teleporting and we can't move large objects right away making it infeasible to be the first one to test the system.
Was thinking it would start sort of like the tube system from futurama in regards to teleporting in the near future only with Electrical Transmission
Then expanding to wireless transmission like the Star Trek teleporter

Kind of like Landlines followed by Mobile Phones around 100 years later
Or plugging into a powerport and now we are seeing inductive charging using Electromagnetic fields becoming more popular perhaps like a crystal radio using the energy from nearby teleporter fields to power its own field
Either way whatever approach hope it becomes cheap to do ^_^ for that Reason I want super discounted electricity (Tesla) level where electricity becomes too cheap to meter

I need to see that movie which one though (Into the darkness 2013 or 2009 Star Trek)

Into Darkness 2013 = Definitely had the newer patterns.
2009 = I'm not certain/don't remember it. 

Caelan

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:01:43 PM

I want to  have Superpowers Just like  Superman, exception for the Cryptonite things.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

I want to  have Superpowers Just like  Superman, exception for the Cryptonite things.

And my question is: we can choose superpower without drawbacks? Or we need to stay in canon with known facts: i.e. Superman's Kryptonite weakness? With just anything you would be too overpowered Tongue
Caelan

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:54:42 PM

And my question is: we can choose superpower without drawbacks? Or we need to stay in canon with known facts: i.e. Superman's Kryptonite weakness? With just anything you would be too overpowered Tongue

well, all Superman Power then.... without weakness.  Grin
gigEls

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:56:20 PM

Well who wouldn't want superpowers  Cheesy Flying would be cool

luckybitcoin777

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:55:21 AM

Absolutely, yes
coolcool

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:55:52 AM

Apparently, YES
faninasir

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:55:54 AM

the only superpower i want is money ,, because if you have money you can get anything buy anything ,, it's simple look at batman and iron man they dont have superpowers all they have is lot of lot of money ,, plus they are the coolest superheroes ever ,, -_- i am batman  Cool
leslie.leslie

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:30:15 PM

I dont want to. God is the only one who have superpowers. I believe that he is the only one who can rule the world.
#yolo

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:01:46 PM

Why of course I would, x-ray vision would be great for starters...
I wonder... What will you do with this one?   Wink
Teleport ability would be cool ( Bank Vault---> Hawaii) Tongue

KIRAZ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:03:45 PM

Teleportation would be awesome, i'll do everything like in jumper.
dzigi

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:12:20 PM

Mind reading would be awesome. No one could bullshit you.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:22:09 AM

the only superpower i want is money ,, because if you have money you can get anything buy anything ,, it's simple look at batman and iron man they dont have superpowers all they have is lot of lot of money ,, plus they are the coolest superheroes ever ,, -_- i am batman  Cool

You can't really buy everything with money; perhaps you could build a suit like iron man's, but at this stage, more than access to resources to build it you need knowledge on how to build a power source powerful enough to allow the whole thing to function and small enough to be mobile.

Maybe throwing a lot of money at it would give you the solution for that in time, but there are other "superpowers" you would probably need ages before acquiring, if ever; to pick on a few from this thread: mind control, teleportation, time travel, mind reading, etc..
soltan

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:54:59 PM

Yes i would love to have a superpowers and its the power to heal, so that i can help to heal the people suffering from serious illnesses.  Smiley
escrow.pm

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:31:38 PM

i want to fly  Grin
acecoinz

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:56:24 PM

definitely, YES, I would like to do time travel and mind control as well.
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:41:02 PM

Ofcourse.
I wan't to be immortal Tongue
Is that even super power?

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:25:07 PM

almost Everyone wants to have a super power -and some of those want xray vision as a basic and another power  Tongue -

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

What if I told you there is a way we could learn super natural abilities?

What if I told you I in the process of unlocking them myself?

almost Everyone wants to have a super power -and some of those want xray vision as a basic and another power  Tongue -

I was able to see with my eyes closed a couple weeks ago.  I could see the glow of every object's energy, not totally vivid but I could count my fingers and navigate around my messy room with my eyes closed.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:34:44 PM

I want two super powers, the possibility to predict the future and the immortality, I'm asking too much maybe?

Not Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: