Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracle Mushroom  (Read 857 times)
Siddhartha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:08:30 AM

I don't have time to post in-depth right now, but anyone interested in the powers of mushrooms and mycology, please look up and read some of Terrence McKenna's work. Posting this to save this thread.

+1

This guy knows his shit! Terrance and sascha have great conversations about some awesome stuff. They are more linked to the 'magic' side of it a though, Paul stamets is the man when it comes to understanding mysyllium of all kinds rather than just a focused area although I've always said EVERYONE should take LSD or mushrooms at least once, we wouldn't of allowed the few to do what they done now. People don't see the war on drugs is the war against us! The war on mother nature. The true war of the worlds!

Sick Mofo's are trying for power and control, history repeating itself over and over, its beautiful really when you see it :-)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:23:27 AM

I've been thinking about selling the high end gourmet mushrooms but the time and money it takes is long and not cheap.  Also you have to have the right environment to do so but the potential for profit is there IMO.
Siddhartha

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:56:16 AM

I've been thinking about selling the high end gourmet mushrooms but the time and money it takes is long and not cheap.  Also you have to have the right environment to do so but the potential for profit is there IMO.

Tell me about it, some types are next to impossible to grow in youself too. I found it very rewarding though when doing it. Its a connection that's primordial :-)
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:51:01 AM

thank you so much guys for answering my questions. you really helped me a lot. by the way, i do not grow them, there's a forest near my house where my family and i harvest it. i'll try to make a website and post the photos of the reishi and me. i'm 22 years old and its my first time to start a business, so if anyone is interested to buy, just contact me, we could even chat in skype for better communication  Wink

Please watch that video, Paul stamets and the future of fungi. Its 80 minutes that will open your eyes to why what you are planning on doing is so so important. You didn't choice this path, its chose you and I wish you all the best. Look up the wolves of cynobyl too which shows how the mushrooms are creating diversity even where we thinknits impossible. The only thing we destroy is ourselves, the world will be fine.

Mushrooms grow on rocks absorbing minerals causing he rocks to crumble to soil. I'm sure you know the storey from there ;-)

Thank you so much Siddhartha, i am inspired by your words and i will continue my goal until i establish a stable business. I am looking forward to provide it to people with a reasonable price because i believe that health is very important and it should not be very expensive. by the way, i live in the Philippines and the conversion of usd to php is big that's why i am thinking to sell it at a lower cost so that it will be affordable.
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:57:28 AM

Hi guys, i want to start a business by selling Reishi mushrooms but i dont know how to start. i have the real mushroom itself but i dont know how much i could sell it per 1kg. can anyone please help me? i tried to search online but all the prices i see are for those reishi that has been already processed as extract, powders, teas and capsules. i just want to know how much does the real mushroom sell. thank you!

here's the link for the mushroom benefits >> http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-905-REISHI%20MUSHROOM.aspx?activeIngredientId=905&activeIngredientName=REISHI%20MUSHROOM

do you plan on accepting btc as payment method?

yes i would also like to accept btc as payment for easier transactions
Siddhartha

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:05:07 AM

Many people think I'm crazy but they are just mentally insane, working for the man paying taxes expecting things to change. Your thinking of taking a leap of faith and its people like that that really make a difference, not these people who believe in the illusion that as been orchestrated by people who have no love, compassion or empathy (Vatican, Israel, Obama, Cameron etc etc) and the problem is most of us are not like them and cannot continplate that such evil exists. We all have the ability to be that evil, as we do to be good. Were all a mix of both but its out envirmoent and life experiences that shape us, not blood or genes as they want you to believe.  Life can not exist without empathy. That's just how it is!

Remember, environment changes your DNA which in turn changes you as a consciousness (frequency). I.e, its your environment that shapes who you are ;-)

Truth is stranger than fiction, always :-)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: