Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING COIN [VMC] | OUR MINED 410 PAYCOINS [XPY] IS ARRIVED!!!  (Read 146018 times)
Mohabmw

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:21:51 AM

French translate coming soon
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
somogyipeti (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:29:31 AM

French translate coming soon

Thanks Mohabmw!
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

We started today a Google Adwords campaign for the coin.

Campaign state     Clicks     Impressions
     634     100,676
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:44:17 PM

Yes, our ads in google had 100,000 impressions today  Wink  Cool
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Next saturday launch  Smiley
Mohabmw

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:41:15 AM

Our website updated
DssTech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:22:43 AM

CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Virtual Mining Coin

We are accepting Registrations now

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF - BONUSES

VMC.Crypto-Coinz.com

http://failsafesys.com/images/CryptCoinz_Pools.png

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.

We are Getting Close. Make sure you get your account ready at CryptoCoinz.
We are giving out Block Bonuses. Once we get a Full House. You wont be able to join.
So hurry and get in the door now
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:20:45 AM

CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Virtual Mining Coin

We are accepting Registrations now

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF - BONUSES

VMC.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.

We are Getting Close. Make sure you get your account ready at CryptoCoinz.
We are giving out Block Bonuses. Once we get a Full House. You wont be able to join.
So hurry and get in the door now

Thank you guys!
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

Hi guys! I am so excited because our launch is on this week! (Saturday)

We will publish the wallets in a password protected ZIP file soon, also we have the block explorer, etc. All the things will be published soon...

Our IPO is still open!!!
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

Newbies beware. False promise of collateral. Pre-mine. IPO. AVOID.

I must say the ones who spent btc on this are complete retards or sockpuppets.
Mohabmw

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

We will do everything exactly as we promise, these are not false promises. Those who are here on the forum for years, only to be trusted?
It seems to me, few older member also can  post it baseless accusations...
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

I think this coin isnt SCAM, check this esrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572321.msg6282001#msg6282001
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

Oh, all newbie is scammer, right?

"False promise of collateral." - Why do you think???

Please everybody who call us scammer, check our website. ALL THE IPO WAS TURNED TO GHS  AND VISIBLE ON OUR WEBSITE. Check the link, this is an official cex.io link.

Please, if you don't belive that we are trusted members, visit the hungarian official bitcoin forum, a lot of people know us there:

bitcoin.hu/forum

Mohabmw

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:37:32 PM

I think this coin isnt SCAM, check this esrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572321.msg6282001#msg6282001

Yes, Thank you.
Mohabmw

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:47:15 PM

I'm tired to prove it we are fair. We did everything as we promised, and in the future we will keep what we promise. Will always be people who start from themselves...
desired_username

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:55:59 PM

Please everybody who call us scammer, check our website. ALL THE IPO WAS TURNED TO GHS  AND VISIBLE ON OUR WEBSITE. Check the link, this is an official cex.io link.

Please, if you don't belive that we are trusted members, visit the hungarian official bitcoin forum, a lot of people know us there:

bitcoin.hu/forum

Mind that I wasn't saying that you're scammers. I was implying that this idea is very likely to fail and newbies should be careful.

Mining on cex.io is/was a losing proposition. Basing the collateral on this is just illogical in my opinion and creates a false illusion of safety.

Pre-mine: you can be sure that if the exchange rate of the coin goes up (or stays the same for long or declines) people who get the premined coins will dump them within a heartbeat crashing the market leaving the newbies with useless GHashes at CEX at best. It's inevitable.

Considering the participants and fragility of this coin I wouldn't advise anyone to invest in this. (mining the coin is another matter).

There are many other downsides but I don't have time to detail everything now.

Mohabmw

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:40:51 PM

bitcoin.hu/forum

Mind that I wasn't saying that you're scammers. I was implying that this idea is very likely to fail and newbies should be careful.

Mining on cex.io is/was a losing proposition. Basing the collateral on this is just illogical in my opinion and creates a false illusion of safety.

Pre-mine: you can be sure that if the exchange rate of the coin goes up (or stays the same for long or declines) people who get the premined coins will dump them within a heartbeat crashing the market leaving the newbies with useless GHashes at CEX at best. It's inevitable.

Considering the participants and fragility of this coin I wouldn't advise anyone to invest in this. (mining the coin is another matter).

And what do you think about the coins, which does not have any collateral? I think that coins are much more risky investment, and many people have invested into their IPO. I am sure that those investments in, our coins is worth much more.
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:58:48 PM

bitcoin.hu/forum

And what do you think about the coins, which does not have any collateral? I think that coins are much more risky investment, and many people have invested into their IPO. I am sure that those investments in, our coins is worth much more.

Absolutely. I think other coins don't have collateral security. But we have...
somogyipeti (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:18:45 PM

This week altcoincalendar.info:

desired_username

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:37:40 PM

bitcoin.hu/forum

Absolutely. I think other coins don't have collateral security. But we have...

The other coins are equally pathetic (most of the altcoins).

You don't have anything, only a false promise. It's not collateral security. It's completely worthless (and as I said it's an illusion of security) and you are rendering the most important achievement of bitcoin non-existent in your pathetic altcoin and that is the lack of central authority.

Bitcoin works well because there's no central issuer/insurer. A decentralized crypto currency is valuable because the faith of the userbase, network effect and utility. I don't blame you though, noobs (and even some long time users) fail to understand this.

What you are trying to achieve is completely nonsense.

Reading your comments it seems that you're desperately trying to be the next iteration of middlemen.

Look at the threads you created...only "uninformed" noobs perceive this to be worthy.

Anyways, idiots will be parted from their money soon (and yet again).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: