Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING COIN [VMC] | OUR MINED 410 PAYCOINS [XPY] IS ARRIVED!!!  (Read 146019 times)
DssTech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:07:16 PM

Guys I am home sick I will read tickets and forums here soon. I am not doign well. So please bare with me ok. Please dont be upset. I havent looked at tickets in 2 days. I will today as soon as I get out of bed.

-
Anthony
T_Yamamoto

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:21:31 PM

I pray to god that the owner of Cryptocoinz comes here and explains the large amount of missing coins.

I was mining a while after the pool front end was turned off and stopped so I don't know when the payout resumed but I know the last block found before payments stopped for me was 472.
http://imgur.com/a/faCaY

Owner, please explain to the other miners here as well. There was a post couple pages back about 30% of their coins going missing.

It has now been 14 hours since my ticket has been placed. I, as well as others, are still waiting for an official response.
Still waiting for this to be solved. If the blocks were orphaned, it would show which blocks and that it was orphaned.

In this case, it doesn't show anything. I believe that the pool owner just took the coins while the pool was down.

Going to dump this coin as soon as I can, going to never mine on that pool again, going to smear so much shit on that pool.

Dear newbie T_Yamamoto !

Why do u post things like this, till You dont know exactly what happened ?
Why do You encourage ppl in ur signature to never mine on Crypto-coinz ?
Crypto-coinz.com is a reputed pool of good report and history.
Its NOT only a VMC pool ! They have several coins on.

Dont You think, You should wait for their answer, before posting bad things about 'em ?

Based on your name u are in Japan, the pool is on US, and VMC coin DEV team locataed in Hungary.
We are all in different timezones, everyone need some sleep Smiley
im pretty sure, You'll get your answer soon.
Probably there are plenty of tickets and Yours is at the end of the list, or just lost or sumthing.
PM here to "DSSTech" he is the pool owner of crypto-coinz.

Next time, plz think twice, before posting bad things about others...

Thank You mate.
Cheers and peace out

He could at least respond in the thread with an official response.
I am actually located in the United States of America thank you very much.
I always do think twice. I find it clearly unacceptable when the pool owner doesn't respond in the thread explaining the situation. All I got back from the pool owner was "I'm looking into it". That doesn't mean anything to me since it is clearly their fault. Also, the pool is NOT reputable to me, it was my first time mining with them and it goes to show how unprepared they were for the onslaught. They got DDOSed by the miners since the pool is small. Pool owner also posted somewhere where he talks about how he has to pay extra money for the bandwidth, which is his fault, not ours.

I am by far, not a newbie to the crypto game.

Edit: saw pool owner's response above.

My signature will stay till this is fixed.
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:50:04 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 10:06:59 PM by DssTech

I pray to god that the owner of Cryptocoinz comes here and explains the large amount of missing coins.

I was mining a while after the pool front end was turned off and stopped so I don't know when the payout resumed but I know the last block found before payments stopped for me was 472.

Owner, please explain to the other miners here as well. There was a post couple pages back about 30% of their coins going missing.

It has now been 14 hours since my ticket has been placed. I, as well as others, are still waiting for an official response.
Still waiting for this to be solved. If the blocks were orphaned, it would show which blocks and that it was orphaned.

In this case, it doesn't show anything. I believe that the pool owner just took the coins while the pool was down.

Going to dump this coin as soon as I can, going to never mine on that pool again, going to smear so much shit on that pool.

Dear newbie T_Yamamoto !

Why do u post things like this, till You dont know exactly what happened ?
Why do You encourage ppl in ur signature to never mine on Crypto-coinz ?
Crypto-coinz.com is a reputed pool of good report and history.
Its NOT only a VMC pool ! They have several coins on.

Dont You think, You should wait for their answer, before posting bad things about 'em ?

Based on your name u are in Japan, the pool is on US, and VMC coin DEV team locataed in Hungary.
We are all in different timezones, everyone need some sleep Smiley
im pretty sure, You'll get your answer soon.
Probably there are plenty of tickets and Yours is at the end of the list, or just lost or sumthing.
PM here to "DSSTech" he is the pool owner of crypto-coinz.

Next time, plz think twice, before posting bad things about others...

Thank You mate.
Cheers and peace out

He could at least respond in the thread with an official response.
I am actually located in the United States of America thank you very much.
I always do think twice. I find it clearly unacceptable when the pool owner doesn't respond in the thread explaining the situation. All I got back from the pool owner was "I'm looking into it". That doesn't mean anything to me since it is clearly their fault. Also, the pool is NOT reputable to me, it was my first time mining with them and it goes to show how unprepared they were for the onslaught. They got DDOSed by the miners since the pool is small. Pool owner also posted somewhere where he talks about how he has to pay extra money for the bandwidth, which is his fault, not ours.

I am by far, not a newbie to the crypto game.

Edit: saw pool owner's response above.

My signature will stay till this is fixed.

WOW SO sick i had to edit this cause I put hwat I said in the wrong place

I am getting out of bed now. and if you want to call my shop at 3525668324 and tell one of my techs what is wrong we will fix it. I am sorry i am the person that looks at ticket. im sick. and I am sorry i havent gotten to tickets. wow. if you were sick you would not touch a computer all day when you have 6 kids and they will be home at 3PM EST right. I will fix your issue now. Just to get you to tell me your sorry for putting bad stuff about me and my pool site. Everyone loves my site and You are the first person to bitch about something. im sorry ok. WOW im sorry I dont feel well. I have a life and a job. Mining coins is a hobby NOT MY JOB. when i get to tickets i get to them. it says 24 hours doesnt. I did have one of my techs look at tickets. I guess it wasnt a dying emergency so I wasnt told. im sorry.

God Bless,

I guess me throwing up and taken some ME time. is not allowed cause you need your coins right now right.

eer
Anthony
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:13:51 PM

We are using the new NOMP stratum. I am looking into. everything is reporting fine. So bare with me.

I also replied to all tickets. ONE person out of 400 miners of this coin has an ISSUE. ONE person. so please that person reply back to the ticket and i will send you your coins. I dont want them trust me. I dont want issues.

MY POOL DOESNT STEAL DAMN COINS LIKE 3 OTHER POOLS THAT I WILL NOT NAME. ONE OF THOSE POOLS STOLE 600k of a Coin that went as much as BC. SO PLEASE GIVE ME TIME. Give someone a chance to msg back.

Also i gave out BONUSES at the beginning of this COIN..... I AM THE ONLY POOL THAT DID. DOes that look like i want to keep yours coins? if I was GIVING YOU MINE!!!!!!!

ALSO I DONT HIDE WHO I AM. I AM A BUSINESS MAN. MY NAME IS ANTHONY DIEHLMAN. I OWN 3 OF THE BIGGEST COMPUTER COMPANIES IN CENTRAL FLORIDA.. LOOK ME UP. DO you want my cell nymber and my facebook ask me I will givei it to yoyu. IM SORRY I CANT SEE THE Macbooks SCreen. I dont feel well. But I am here now. Because IM Sorry I didnt know there was an ISSUE..

-
Anthony DIEHLMAN
OCALA MAC & PC REPAIR
352-566-8324

about to kill this coin. even thoe I am half the hash rate. I dont need issues. i am getting yelled at by my wife. My health is more important then a couple coins.
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:16:15 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 10:26:21 PM by DssTech

T_Yamamoto give me your username and VMC ADDRESS PLEASE. or send it in the ticket you opened. To hear you say I am sorry I am going to send you all the coins I personally mined. and i want to hear you say I am SO SORRY ANTHONY I should of NEVER talked crap about your pool. and I want that in your SIGNATURE

PS. IF IT WAS SUCH EMERGENCY I GOT YOU YOUR COINS. Why didn't you look at my sign. on my support email it has my phone number. U could of called me or sent another updated ticket?
T_Yamamoto

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

We are using the new NOMP stratum. I am looking into. everything is reporting fine. So bare with me.

I also replied to all tickets. ONE person out of 400 miners of this coin has an ISSUE. ONE person. so please that person reply back to the ticket and i will send you your coins. I dont want them trust me. I dont want issues.

MY POOL DOESNT STEAL DAMN COINS LIKE 3 OTHER POOLS THAT I WILL NOT NAME. ONE OF THOSE POOLS STOLE 600k of a Coin that went as much as BC. SO PLEASE GIVE ME TIME. Give someone a chance to msg back.

Also i gave out BONUSES at the beginning of this COIN..... I AM THE ONLY POOL THAT DID. DOes that look like i want to keep yours coins? if I was GIVING YOU MINE!!!!!!!

ALSO I DONT HIDE WHO I AM. I AM A BUSINESS MAN. MY NAME IS ANTHONY DIEHLMAN. I OWN 3 OF THE BIGGEST COMPUTER COMPANIES IN CENTRAL FLORIDA.. LOOK ME UP. DO you want my cell nymber and my facebook ask me I will givei it to yoyu. IM SORRY I CANT SEE THE Macbooks SCreen. I dont feel well. But I am here now. Because IM Sorry I didnt know there was an ISSUE..

-
Anthony DIEHLMAN
OCALA MAC & PC REPAIR
352-566-8324

about to kill this coin. even thoe I am half the hash rate. I dont need issues. i am getting yelled at by my wife. My health is more important then a couple coins.

I'm not the only one having problems. I honestly just wanted an explanation for why the thing is still messed up.

You need to calm down a little bit.
T_Yamamoto

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:38:23 PM

T_Yamamoto give me your username and VMC ADDRESS PLEASE. or send it in the ticket you opened. To hear you say I am sorry I am going to send you all the coins I personally mined. and i want to hear you say I am SO SORRY ANTHONY I should of NEVER talked crap about your pool. and I want that in your SIGNATURE

PS. IF IT WAS SUCH EMERGENCY I GOT YOU YOUR COINS. Why didn't you look at my sign. on my support email it has my phone number. U could of called me or sent another updated ticket?

And I'll change my signature back to nothing, sure, but there is no way I'm going to change it to suck up to you. I only use my BCT account for problems like this one.

Edit: Running a mining pool takes time and effort. It can be a hobby but it will be a hobby that will take a lot of your free time. Also, you should calm down and relax. No need to type in all caps and lash out, that will make other people see how you react. You don't want them to get a bad image of you. Also I don't care if you own 3 businesses, and all that jazz. I'm here to figure out why those are just stuck at unconfirmed.
T_Yamamoto

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:44:55 PM

I am the one who posted about missing 3K coin. Original post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582873.msg6524047#msg6524047

I already opened a ticket but still no sight of missing coins. I still mine at this pool and have made multiple payouts just to be safe.

This guy is also missing his coins. So I guess I'm not the only one.
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:52:08 PM

I am the one who posted about missing 3K coin. Original post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582873.msg6524047#msg6524047

I already opened a ticket but still no sight of missing coins. I still mine at this pool and have made multiple payouts just to be safe.

This guy is also missing his coins. So I guess I'm not the only one.

Tell him to open a ticket and i will look into it. Dont understand why y'all missing coins. my staff is looking into it now!
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

And I'll change my signature back to nothing, sure, but there is no way I'm going to change it to suck up to you. I only use my BCT account for problems like this one.

Edit: Running a mining pool takes time and effort. It can be a hobby but it will be a hobby that will take a lot of your free time. Also, you should calm down and relax. No need to type in all caps and lash out, that will make other people see how you react. You don't want them to get a bad image of you. Also I don't care if you own 3 businesses, and all that jazz. I'm here to figure out why those are just stuck at unconfirmed.

ok so they are stuck unconfirmed so did you ever think that something might be going on with the source or crons? u made it seem like i stole your coins. so the coins arent missing they are unconfirmed. ok maybe thats why i didnt see an issue. cause I dont watch every single coins panel and every single account. that is what a ticket system is for. for reporting issues.

im sorry I am upset and i really dont care that you dont care that I am a god fearing person or who i am, I try to make sure every miner is happy. I am so sorry for not getting to your ticket fast enough. What you did was wrong. totally wrong. you talked total crap about me and didnt even give me a chance to type back or respond. Anyone else would of replied back to the ticket and said hey whats the update. But I guess you think I watch these forums and dont sleep or have a job. So i am sorry for that. i will make sure I put a cron to watch your accounts for now on and report errors to my cell phone. We are fixing your issue and the other guys. maybe an issue with the crons i dont know yet. Let me get to fixing it and i will get back to you. im sorry.
T_Yamamoto

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:06:08 PM

ok so they are stuck unconfirmed so did you ever think that something might be going on with the source or crons? u made it seem like i stole your coins. so the coins arent missing they are unconfirmed. ok maybe thats why i didnt see an issue. cause I dont watch every single coins panel and every single account. that is what a ticket system is for. for reporting issues.

im sorry I am upset and i really dont care that you dont care that I am a god fearing person or who i am, I try to make sure every miner is happy. I am so sorry for not getting to your ticket fast enough. What you did was wrong. totally wrong. you talked total crap about me and didnt even give me a chance to type back or respond. Anyone else would of replied back to the ticket and said hey whats the update. But I guess you think I watch these forums and dont sleep or have a job. So i am sorry for that. i will make sure I put a cron to watch your accounts for now on and report errors to my cell phone. We are fixing your issue and the other guys. maybe an issue with the crons i dont know yet. Let me get to fixing it and i will get back to you. im sorry.
Yeah, him and I both have open tickets at the moment. Some guy by the name of Michael said that he's looking into the issue for my ticket, I'm not sure about the other guy.

Well the reason I concluded to theft was that the problem only happened when the front end was turned off since you guys got DDOSed by the miners (your servers weren't able to handle the load of all the miners connecting/trying to connect at the time).

Hey man, don't be sorry. Just get the problem fixed and it'll be all good. You should watch the forums carefully though, since people will post much much nastier stuff. I had the patience to wait a day or two. Some people's patience are shorter.
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:16:47 PM

Yeah, him and I both have open tickets at the moment. Some guy by the name of Michael said that he's looking into the issue for my ticket, I'm not sure about the other guy.

Well the reason I concluded to theft was that the problem only happened when the front end was turned off since you guys got DDOSed by the miners (your servers weren't able to handle the load of all the miners connecting/trying to connect at the time).

Hey man, don't be sorry. Just get the problem fixed and it'll be all good. You should watch the forums carefully though, since people will post much much nastier stuff. I had the patience to wait a day or two. Some people's patience are shorter.

We found the issue. Looks like when we were getting DDOS. a crap load of blocks when we were getting dosed are not synced with transactions. So im sorry. We are working on it. just give us time please. We are working on this. We are trying to find a way to assign the blocks to the trans. This is weird never has happen before. looks like everything after the DOS is fine. only during the dos we have an issue. So sorry again.

the DDOS was 400G connection hitting us. it wasn't miners trust me. we have a 10GB connection to that cluster of servers and we have hosted coins that had 500 Miners on it at launch and nothing happen like that. We got hit hard. my ISP called us to yell at us. laugh. we own a small datacenter and have couple upstream providers and our main one called us. it lasted about 38 minutes they said.

Again sorry about the issues.

PS> Sorry for Yelling. I dont feel well and I have been throwing up for 2 days. I have been living in the bathroom
T_Yamamoto

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

We found the issue. Looks like when we were getting DDOS. a crap load of blocks when we were getting dosed are not synced with transactions. So im sorry. We are working on it. just give us time please. We are working on this. We are trying to find a way to assign the blocks to the trans. This is weird never has happen before. looks like everything after the DOS is fine. only during the dos we have an issue. So sorry again.

the DDOS was 400G connection hitting us. it wasn't miners trust me. we have a 10GB connection to that cluster of servers and we have hosted coins that had 500 Miners on it at launch and nothing happen like that. We got hit hard. my ISP called us to yell at us. laugh. we own a small datacenter and have couple upstream providers and our main one called us. it lasted about 38 minutes they said.

PS> Sorry for Yelling. I dont feel well and I have been throwing up for 2 days. I have been living in the bathroom
Yeah that's what I figured.

I guess someone was very upset.
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

Yeah that's what I figured.

I guess someone was very upset.

here is the real question thoe. We have NEVER BEEN DOSED before till this coin. Not one time ever. and our BW has never went over 25MB. So someone was upset. i dont think it was to us. it could be another pool. trying to steal our users. i asked couple other pool owners and they said sometimes that happens on new deployed coins. So i dont know.
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:19:14 AM

I have not received my coins yet....

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:31:52 AM

I have not received my coins yet....

if its on CC open a ticket with your username. We want to get this straighten out
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:44:42 AM

Has everyone received there coins from the ipo?

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:02:59 AM

Has everyone received there coins from the ipo?
i did
DssTech

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:09:07 AM

Hello All,

I need a favor. We are not able to import the missing blocks into MPOS. there is NO way. So i need a favor. Anyone missing coins. please go thru your account and figure it out and open a ticket at help.crypto-coinz.com. This only goes for anyone that was mining on Crypto Coinz at launch. We having missing blocks from 8:45-920 Estimated. So please let us know and i will send you the coins.

I really hope this shows, We are trying to take care of our miners. Please total up all the credit not the Fees  Smiley

We are here for our Miners.

-
DssTech
ellen.yan

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:26:59 AM

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
done  next step

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: