Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] (Seedcoin SF2) Ignite Financing - BTM leasing service  (Read 3480 times)
IgniteFinancing (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 04:18:50 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 04:30:42 PM by IgniteFinancing

Hello all,

Ignite Financing is being included as a start-up in the Seedcoin Fund 2 (SF2) offering on Havelock.
- See: http://www.seedco.in/home/havelock/SF2

About:

Ignite Financing provides an industry first lease option for Bitcoin ATM hardware, allowing operators, new and existing, a set of lease products to decrease initial capital expense, allowing operators to procure a machine for a down payment equal to roughly 25% of an full purchase price, then make monthly lease payments out of revenue generated by the unit. As well, in certain jurisdictions, leasing can give operators certain preferential tax treatments.

Leasing offers the operator flexible options and reduced risk. We offer flexible lease terms, upgrade plans, end of lease options, and more. As well, in a constantly changing regulatory environment, leasing can reduce exposure to the operator if BTM units are deemed unacceptable. The operator can easily pay a fee to end the lease ahead of schedule, and return the unit to Ignite Financing, meaning an operator is not forced to liquidate a unit globally that is no longer feasible in their own jurisdiction.

In addition, we operate as a "bolt-on" service offering to BTM manufacturers, allowing them an avenue to close more sales when pricing is a barrier to close. We are currently in discussions with all major BTM manufacturers and are looking forward to announcing our first agreements soon.

We are excited to be part of the Seedcoin family of start-ups and look forward to offering lease (and other services) to BTM operators and more throughout the years to come.

FAQ:

Who is Terry Woltman: I have worked for major telecommunications companies in the United States, overseeing multimillion dollar network deployments and upgrades, including negotiating and managing agreements with major telecommunications equipment manufacturers. Most recently, I have been operating a telecommunications and IT consulting company with headquarters in the US and a subsidiary in Mexico (where I currently live), with clients and contractors globally. During this time, I have become an expert in import/export regulations; customs, duties and logistics; as well as financial services products.

How will the leases be structured: Leasing of hi-tech equipment is a well established industry, with best practices we plan to incorporate into our own business where they make sense. The leases will be modeled after other similar ticketed leases in the industry, such as high end servers and large office printers.

How will operators be qualified: We will perform industry standard credit and background checks on businesses and/or individuals.

I am an existing operator, how do I take advantage of Ignite Financing lease products: We offer a buy / lease-back product. Ignite Financing can purchase your existing BTM units, and provide them as an exclusive lease back to the operator. Thus allowing an operator to recoup some of their investment for growth or cash flow, and receive the advantages of a lease product going forward.

How do I apply:
1) We are currently setting up our initial Pilot Program. We are looking for 3-6 new or existing operators to join this program.
2) Once the Pilot Program is finished, you will be able to apply on-line and be qualified quickly for a lease.
* Feel free to send your contact details and any information to: terry@ignitefinancing.com
* Please include your Name, e-mail, phone, Skype, Country of Operation and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Note if you have any preference of BTM manufacturer.

What regions are you leasing to: Currently we are looking to offer services globally, but individual country requirements may restrict our ability to offer service. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please do not let geography hinder your application.

Website: ignitefinancing.com (more professional site coming soon)
Twitter: @IgniteFin

** For any information on Seedcoin's SF2 offering, please see their specific thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582933.0

Any questions, please ask here. We are very excited to be serving the Bitcoin industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:53:36 PM

Help me out here:
You decided to lease Bitcoin ATMs, and you have a website.  All you need is some coin to get your idea off the ground -- so you can write software, buy ATMs, set up a network, find payment partners, nail down legalities...  About right?
IgniteFinancing (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

Help me out here:
You decided to lease Bitcoin ATMs, and you have a website.  All you need is some coin to get your idea off the ground -- so you can write software, buy ATMs, set up a network, find payment partners, nail down legalities...  About right?

Terry @ Ignite Financing here. Thank you for the request for clarification.

Ignite Financing does not operate any BTMs, we enable a method for operators to lease BTMs from manufacturers (mitigating the high cost barrier to entry). There are currently no known methods for manufacturers to offer equipment leasing to operators, so we are working directly with the major manufacturers to provide a service to enable more operators to get into the space, thus growing the number of installed units globally. Ignite Financing purchases the BTM, and retains ownership, while we lease the BTM to qualified operators who run and profit from the unit.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:10:27 PM

...  All you need is some coin to get your idea off the ground -- so you can write software, buy ATMs, set up a network, find payment partners, nail down legalities...  About right?

Is that a "yes"?  What major manufacturers are you currently working with?
IgniteFinancing (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 06:32:00 PM

...  All you need is some coin to get your idea off the ground -- so you can write software, buy ATMs, set up a network, find payment partners, nail down legalities...  About right?

Is that a "yes"?  What major manufacturers are you currently working with?

Sorry Sporket, I'm not able to name names at this time as we are working through the agreements, and I am bound by confidentiality agreements and joint announcement embargoes. We are focusing immediately on 2 way BTMs, that offer both buy and sell functionality.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:36:32 PM

...I'm not able to name names at this time as we are working through the agreements, and I am bound by confidentiality agreements...

Gotcha.  NDA Cheesy
Bro, you got to step up your game, the NDA bit has been burnt down ages ago.  We need something fresh.
IgniteFinancing (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:09:14 PM

...I'm not able to name names at this time as we are working through the agreements, and I am bound by confidentiality agreements...

Gotcha.  NDA Cheesy
Bro, you got to step up your game, the NDA bit has been burnt down ages ago.  We need something fresh.

I agree, confidentiality agreements are not the funnest situations, but they are a part of working in the B2B space, whether you are negotiating BTM purchases and services agreements, or telecom gear.

We are in active negotiations with the top tier manufacturers currently shipping product around the world, and have decided it is best at this point to not disclose specifics until all the agreements are in place for a joint public announcement (as opposed to a one sided announcement here). Having said that, we are at a point in the agreements where we are raising seed capital to move the business to a working level, and kick off our pilot program (BETA) as soon as possible. Leasing services are a capital intensive business to procure the necessary inventory to fulfill customer demand.

We had several methods for raising the required capital, including a seed round (such as we are doing now through Seedcoin SF2), business capital loans, bonds, private capital, and multitude of additional avenues. These differing methods come with different pros and cons. We have chosen to go with Seedcoin for funding at this time, as it includes more benefits for a company at our stage, than, say, a debt financing model.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:24:29 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 07:40:54 PM by NotLambchop

One more question:
What is the point of this thread?  You are not offering (or are not at liberty to offer) any info, and you are not seeking direct investors -- opting instead for funding through Seedcoin II...  

Seedcoin II, forgive me for pointing out the obvious, is simultaneously looking for funding itself.
Looking for funding so that it, in turn, could fund you Undecided
Rube Goldberg would be proud.
IgniteFinancing (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:41:13 PM

We are announcing both our inclusion in Seedcoin's SF2, as we are very excited to be working with their knowledgeable team, as well as promoting the value add of the Ignite Financing leasing services to potential and existing operators.

Ignite Financing allows ever more entrepreneurs access to fully featured hardware than ever before. This is a significant value add for the bitcoin industry, as potential operators that could not previously enter the space due to the high upfront capital requirements or regulatory exposure, can now instead lease the hardware through Ignite Financing and use their more of their capital for liquidity, operations, or even procuring even more units. This will drive greater access to Bitcoin globally.

Any new or existing operator is encouraged to send their contact details to terry@ignitefinancing.com for review of potential inclusion into our introductory pilot program, and receive our first units. We are actively looking for a diverse mix of operators; including size, geography and maturity of operations to join our existing pilot program partner members.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:49:05 PM

Just to make sure I'm not missing anything:

1.  You have no money or product, and are looking for funding from Seedcoin II.
2.  Seedcoin II has no money or product, and is looking for funding from the Bitcoin community me.

Overlooking the fact that both you and Seedcoin II have awesome ideas, is above fairly accurate?
seedcoin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

Announcement re. the SF2 offering :

We have decided to re-structure Seedcoin Fund 2 to make it more attractive to potential investors and to re-launch the offering in the near future. All current SF2 investors will be refunded and invited to join the future offering.

Thank you for your support.

The Seedcoin management team

Global seed-stage Bitcoin startup virtual incubator. Investing in the Future Leaders of the Cryptocurrency Economy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:06:42 AM

Has anybody considered investing in the NLCx Slingshot? Rumor has it, it can hit two birds with one stone.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:09:52 PM

Lmfao, SF2? So are you funding them or are they still raising funds through havelock?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: