Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time for Bank Withdrawal to Complete in Tradehill?  (Read 1242 times)
NeonFlash (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 04:03:28 PM

I sold some BTCs on Tradehill and then made a withdrawal request on the site to transfer the amount earned in my currency to my bank account. This request was raised on 2nd Jan 2012 and I have still not received the amount.

How much time does it take for the transaction to complete?

On the tradehill site, it says 3-4 business days and this timeline has already crossed. Any suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stcupp

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 07:07:20 AM

http://tradehillblog.com/2012/01/04/announcement-us-wire-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-temporarily-suspended/

That was posted on the 4th. I would get ahold of their support and ask them whats going on.
NeonFlash (OP)

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 11:22:38 AM

Thanks for the information. I have asked their support about what's going on.

It's been more than 20 days and I have still not received the amount. At this point, I have even stopped mining bitcoins since what's the reason if the transactions are not going through!
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 12:29:12 PM

you will not have these issues with Crypto X Change, we have deposit & withdraw to and from any currency for a $5 flat fee anywhere in the World, our system is 100% Automated, and there are never any issues.

This is starting to look like a very attractive option (although it would look a lot more attractive if there was more trading volume which I hope will happen soon).

One question though (as I recently had 50 AUD "disappear" due to a "frozen" bank account from another exchange) - if something goes wrong (such as a frozen bank account) do you guys actually *guarantee* to transfer the funds to the user (assuming the user is not being investigated for fraud by an authority)?

Regards,

Ian Knowles.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 12:45:00 PM

I think this will most definitely set your exchange apart from the rest - and looking at all the recent problems Mt. Gox and Tradehill have been having with fiat transfers (especially withdrawals) you guys should be able to capitalize on just this.

Having money stuck or even worse disappearing from exchanges is just going to ensure the widespread adoption of Bitcoin will never occur.

Thanks for having the balls to say you do *guarantee* I won't lose my funds with you (and I will use this post as a reminder). I think I will again soon be using your exchange. Smiley

Cheers,

Ian.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 01:03:48 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2012, 01:51:23 PM by cryptoxchange

I think this will most definitely set your exchange apart from the rest - and looking at all the recent problems Mt. Gox and Tradehill have been having with fiat transfers (especially withdrawals) you guys should be able to capitalize on just this.

Having money stuck or even worse disappearing from exchanges is just going to ensure the widespread adoption of Bitcoin will never occur.

Thanks for having the balls to say you do *guarantee* I won't lose my funds with you (and I will use this post as a reminder). I think I will again soon be using your exchange. Smiley

Cheers,

Ian.

Definitely Ian,

This was first built ( Our Banking System ) then the exchange, the banking is the foundation. If you don't have a solid foundation, then this is what happens.
yes we do get people complain about having to enter some information for their transfers, but it's to prevent Fraud & any chance of this happening.

All legitimate people, will see and use our exchange very happily.

Thanks

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: