Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that Jesus DID Walk on Water  (Read 1185 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:35:29 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/23wqle/think_free/

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:16:54 AM

Hhahaa please enlighten me Smiley You probably know better than me? Please do not compare Jesus with us. We can not do every day god things to people which we love, and you will compare Jesus with us? Please. Do not read wrong history materials, or conspiracy theories. I respect every person, but I think that people which have no clue about some realigion are not in position to comment about something what they do not know or what they do not understand.

But we can, for we are jesus in our own right.  We are all one.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:25:43 AM

Hhahaa please enlighten me Smiley You probably know better than me? Please do not compare Jesus with us. We can not do every day god things to people which we love, and you will compare Jesus with us? Please. Do not read wrong history materials, or conspiracy theories. I respect every person, but I think that people which have no clue about some realigion are not in position to comment about something what they do not know or what they do not understand.

But we can, for we are jesus in our own right.  We are all one.

Christians think they have some special relationship with God, because when they were little they asked "What is God" and their parents told them "He's in heaven..." etc. And now they think any strange unexplainable experience is God and that God exists, even though there idea of God comes from other people.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:50:23 AM

How is it that I found god within then?  I was an atheist until I was 18 and explored the universe within.  God is understanding, love, peace, truth, the common factor being positivity.  God is one and one is all.  The universe is god and you are too.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:20:54 AM

How is it that I found god within then?  I was an atheist until I was 18 and explored the universe within.  God is understanding, love, peace, truth, the common factor being positivity.  God is one and one is all.  The universe is god and you are too.

Ok, but you understand that your "god" is in all of us. Christians think they have something others don't.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:37:23 AM

Agreed, god is in all of us and religion confuses people thinking they have a better connection with God because of their beliefs.  That is just silly IMO, anybody that studies the word of God can see we are all the same and no better then another.
MisterDD

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:04:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 08:24:01 AM by MisterDD

All Jesus did was remove God from the Temples, making him something that you no longer needed a priest to talk to for you, and even went into the temples to whip the people for taking money from the people. But Christians ruined that by building churches, and creating indulgences which has remained as a mindset of "If I give in church, I am giving to God" instead of thinking about the poor.

And just like I said before, on the Cross Jesus said "Why have you forsaken me, in your eyes forsaken me, in your heart forsaken me" that does not sound like someone that planned on dying at that moment, yet you praise his death because it "washes" you and it's fun for your kids to look for eggs.

As I said people which have no clue about some religion should not comment about other religion. Jesus said also: Please forgive them "they do not know what they did". As I said read more real matherials and less stupidity which you can find on internet. There are also many proofs for miracles which he did. Many people do miracle in the name of Jesus and God, and now you will say he did not do that? Please? Explain me how he could predict future problems in world, how could Bible predict all that? There is so much more where i can correct you but I have no desire. If you do not believe your problem. I think such people like some of you will do same with him again. Why? We live in weird word which do not love anything except of money. I do not judge to anyone, every person have right to believe or not to believe. That is ok. But fact is that we live in weird world with many people which live only for profit.
dubouis

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:15:27 AM

On the side note: Bitcoin-hotep is genious nickname Cheesy
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:43:34 AM

On the side note: Bitcoin-hotep is genious nickname Cheesy

Thanks, I thought it seemed like a good one.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: