Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Dirty Deals in Smoke-Filled Rooms" J. Ranvier discusses a Mike Hearn proposal  (Read 3625 times)
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:37:14 PM

In that case, I applaud you for your effort, and I'm a bit worried about the response you've received from Gavin and Mike. Even if they think that you're annoying, your involvement should be applauded and not ridiculed. It's important to see both sides of the coin, also for developers. When you posted on that mailing list, you had a concern, it was not to waste your own time. Therefore I think that should be respected, but my impression was that you got laughed out of the room so to speak.

I didn't read it like that, what I saw was people saying that they would continue to discuss Bitcoin development on an open Bitcoin development mailing list, and thought it slightly silly to try to divert the discussions to someone's personal blog instead.
And given the blog post title, I don't blame them. It totally mischaracterised the discussion.
There were no deals being done. Noone was plotting to change the way the code operates without telling anyone.
Person A said: I think this would be a good idea.
Pretty much everyone else said: No it wouldn't.
How is that bad?

In general, reading between the lines is important. I'm not interested in discussing technicalities, but let me rephrase what I think's at the core of the issue:

I thought that the very reason most people are involved in bitcoin, esp. on a very commited level is because they want something different from the current banking system that we have.
Bitcoin users who feel this way are going to need to get very vocal, very quickly, or the assholes in the world who do not want the unwashed masses to have this option are going to dismantle it.

Having developers who deviate from Satoshi's original idea and want to implement features in the bitcoin protocol that destroy the features of bitcoin as it is at the moment is worrysome. Esp. confiscating others funds is something we should not do. There should be noone that has any kind of power to confiscate anyone elses bitcoins.
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:51:44 PM

Having developers who deviate from Satoshi's original idea and want to implement features in the bitcoin protocol that destroy the features of bitcoin as it is at the moment is worrysome. Esp. confiscating others funds is something we should not do. There should be noone that has any kind of power to confiscate anyone elses bitcoins.

Which is what pretty much everyone else on the mailing list said too.
Where are the dirty deals?

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
TheFootMan

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

Which is what pretty much everyone else on the mailing list said too.

Yes, I noticed - and it is good.

To my understanding, this was just a blog headline to get attention to the case, no need to spin on that anymore.

Ranvier was probably just a little upset about that such a discussion took place outside the more trafficked bitcoin places online, and voiced his opinion about it and chose a controversial title for his blog post. How can you blame him, he probably felt very strongly about it.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:57:29 PM

This is extremely worrisome and has to be prevented. But I don't think that Gavin will support us in this matter - he is clearly pro-establishment (pro-regulation) and above average narcissistic, too.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

To my understanding, this was just a blog headline to get attention to the case, no need to spin on that anymore.

Well, when someone posts misleading headlines that accuse people of nefarious acts in order to increase traffic to their blog, they shouldn't be surprised when those people get pissed off.

Ranvier was probably just a little upset about that such a discussion took place outside the more trafficked bitcoin places online, and voiced his opinion about it and chose a controversial title for his blog post. How can you blame him, he probably felt very strongly about it.

His response was childish and rude. Yes, I can blame him.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
TheFootMan

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

Well, when someone posts misleading headlines that accuse people of nefarious acts in order to increase traffic to their blog, they shouldn't be surprised when those people get pissed off.

His response was childish and rude. Yes, I can blame him.

Good points. Noone is without blame. Now let's all be friends!  Grin
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:29:40 PM

Good points. Noone is without blame. Now let's all be friends!  Grin

All individuals involved have their good and bad days. Overwhelmingly, all have done a great deal more good than they have ever been malign. Don't let one more bad proposal from Mike cause you to overreact. Otherwise, those who object to bad ideas might always end up as "the overreaction contingent". And Mike might never suggest any good ideas either, of which he has contributed many.

Vires in numeris
TheFootMan

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:06:04 PM

Good points. Noone is without blame. Now let's all be friends!  Grin

All individuals involved have their good and bad days. Overwhelmingly, all have done a great deal more good than they have ever been malign. Don't let one more bad proposal from Mike cause you to overreact. Otherwise, those who object to bad ideas might always end up as "the overreaction contingent". And Mike might never suggest any good ideas either, of which he has contributed many.

As much as I agree with what you have to say, I have two things I want to put forth.

1. Core Devs have a greater responsibility, and should therefore in general act more professional imo, esp. the ones who're being paid and have a name and a reputation.
2. Getting bad feedback will not prevent the one who has his heart into something, he will continue no matter what.

But I'll leave it at that, it's subjective opinions after all, but I think much criticism can be handled well if you don't get offensive, but rather appreciate the input and state that you value their concerns.

The more eyes you have on you, the more criticism and feedback you will receive, and although I understand it's easy to be upset at times, esp. when people only point out the bad things, and not the good things, how you handle criticism in general also points a lot to your character. Of course it's not desirable for anyone to get criticism, and a lot of people become defensive very quickly and it might be a natural response, but those intelligent and professional will handle it in a professional manner. From constructive criticism you can grow, and sometimes attacks are just unjust, and then perhaps it's best just to leave it at that.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:35:37 PM

I feel it worthwhile to point out something which I have before when similar threads have come up:

It is NOT an outrageous idea that 'criminal' are held to account.  It is NOT and outrageous idea that solutions contain design elements which facilitate this.  It is, in fact NOT an outrageous idea that the Bitcoin protocol evolves such elements in order to 'fight crime'.  They would be hugely effective at solving this very real problem.

Because these are not outrageous ideas (and are closer to 'common sense' in fact) there will be a lot of people who subscribe to them.  Both technical and non-technical people.

Everybody involved in development in Bitcoin 'cut his teeth' in some technical field or another.  If someone who is currently involved spent a good portion of his career dealing with regulatory and enforcement issues, there is a good chance that a) he agrees in principle with the frameworks that he's been involved with, and b) is inclined to leverage the same basic methods of facilitating enforcement which have proven effective in other solutions.

Holding the opinion that Bitcoin can and should have 'taint' or 'blacklisting' or be able to be generally controlled and managed in a top-down manner by a small group of entities is NOT either evil or illogical, and it certainly doesn't prove that someone is an NSA agent or whatever.  Nor does it disprove the hypothesis of course.

Stakeholders do, however, need to understand the attitudes and influences of various parties in order to make good decisions about how to allocate their support.  To this end, anything which detracts from visibility into the decision making processes (secrecy, censorship, etc) is highly bothersome to me.

---

As people who have read my rants over the years know, I personally am extremely opposed to solutions involving 'taint' and hold a variety of views about Bitcoin which are not very popular and in direct opposition to the direction which Mike and Gavin with to take (and are taking) things.  I was also among the first to call out Mike and Gavin personally for their attitudes and technical decisions which I feel will be counter to my wishes and I took some amount of abuse for it.

My personal animosity to such solutions are philosophical (it is rhetorically impossible to be 'free' to do only 'good' things) and practical (as a systems analysis point of view such developments will eventually collapse Bitcoin or change it beyond recognition and thus my stake in it will suffer.)

Holding the opinion that certain levels of criminal abuse are an acceptable tradeoff for the kinds of damage (and abuse of different types) that could occur with centralized management of the Bitcoin economy is by no means 'evil' or illogical either.  As with the design of any complex system, there are a lot of trade-offs.  I strongly favor fight crime in other ways than damaging the fungibility of the solution, and especially by doing so at the protocol level.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TheFootMan

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:38:54 PM

Good input.

It's never wrong to fight crime. But something that's a crime somewhere might not be a crime somewhere else, and somebody needs to decide who's a criminal, and that somebody has the power.

Introducing any kind of confiscation into the bitcoin protocol, no matter how 'well meant' it is, is plain wrong.

Bitcoin can be used to buy anything anyone is willing to sell for bitcoins. Crime in this world is not new. It has flourished and the black markets of this world is huge. And most of the trades are done with traditional money.

Bitcoin is not what needs to be attacked, what needs to be attacked or changed is the fabric of society. And Bitcoin can contribute to that cause, but not if it becomes corrupted.

For  instance, there's been asset confiscations now, in the crisis that takes place in Ukraine, some Russian officials have had their assets frozen by the USG. Afaik, the USG kills innocent people with drone attacks very frequently. How many americans have had their assets frozen because of this?

Who is to decide who's committing a crime, and who's money is to be frozen?

While Hearn might be a young man, a product of his environment, and not realizing what he's actually proposing, what he's proposing is the opposite of what Satoshi's orginal intentions were, Hearn need to learn this.

If we wanted to, we could introduce hammers that were dismantled until the user put his thumb on a finger print scanning device, and locked the hammer head into place. Unless the user was registered in the 'allowed hammer users' database, the hammer would not be usable, the shaft and the head would be disconnected. I can see many arguments for such a decision: Thiefs uses hammers to break into houses. Some people kill other people with a hammer. Some kill animals with the hammer. You could tear down your neighborhood fence if you didn't like it, with your hammer.

After all, to prevent crime, all hammers would need to be used only by registered users, and all usage would be recorded, and the same with all other tools and services that could be used for any crime. Ideally we would need to have a drone following every human around the clock to ensure they're not up to anything bad.

The point is that most tools are neutral, and it is the user that decide what it's used for, not the tool itself. Bitcoin is not evil by nature, even though some people will use it for evil purposes, just like they would use oil, gold, USD etc. for the same purpose.

Laws and regulations are essentially a product of what politicians running a country decides upon, often heavily influenced by industry groups and other parties that corrupt the ruling politicians.

Bitcoin is supposed to be something new, something fresh. And it's even more traceable than cash.

If you withdraw 5K USD from your account, and you pay a carpenter that money, he will most likely use it for grocery purchases, and to pay off other service men, in fact that money is quickly spread, and there's no trail of where it went. The trail ends at the ATM when the customer of the carpenter withdrew the money.

If you deposit money to an exchange, you most likely need to be indentified to exchange it for bitcoins. The exchange knows your identity, and so does the bank from where you sent the money to the exchange. And the exchange keeps a record of your transactions on the block chain, essentially forming a link between the money transfer and the blockchain. Any law enforcement can follow that trail. So if the user uses those bitcoins for anything nefarious, it could be traced back to him by an agency having enough resources.

Yet, many scream that Bitcoin is the ideal tool for crime, just like the Internet was the ideal tool for crime in its infancy. It would only be used for pedophiles and criminals.  And those people do use, it but so do billions of people who're not doing any crimes.

Look how the Internet has transformed the world, and how global trade has become, and how important the Internet is for international business. What makes you think it will be anything different with bitcoin? No need to sign up for an account and give all your ID papers to a third party. You download a piece of software, and that's it. You can then send you money to anyone in the world with an internet connection.

You can work with a web designer in indonesia, a programmer in romania and pay them in btc, your webpage can sell a service or items that can be bought from all over the world, be it physical or digital. The bitcoins your receive from the customers can again be used in real world shops and online stores to buy items you need in your daily day, such as groceries and more.

It's something entirely new when it comes to payments online. Forget about all the old systems with draconical rules. If you want to send 1K USD worth of BTC to someone in your family anywhere in the world, how's that the business of anyone but yourself and your family? Forget about waiting a week to have your wire processes from Ireland to New Zealand , a week - you got to be kidding me! Or if your name is something like the name of someone on a watch list, the transfer might even be stopped pending investigation. The government don't care - the bank don't care - but you fucking care - because that money is supposed to be used for your kid attending university on an exchange program! It's your money and you should be allowed to use it exactly as you see fit, nobody has a business meddling with your monetary transactions.

See what the Internet has done, and imagine what a free flow of monetary transactions can do to the world. Imagine all the time spent earlier for travelling to a bank, waiting in a que, having your papers delivered, signing papers, and then waiting for a week or so to get your debit or credit-card, and then to add insult to the story, you have to wait for days when making an international transfer, and it even has to be reported to your government.

Bitcoin cuts through all that crap and is really usable. Download a program, and you're set to go. Of course there might be issues in terms of mass adoption currently, but it's the start of something great, and it has already grown a lot, and it is started to be taken seriously by many companies and governments.

Start meddling with this freedom, and we're soon back to square one.

You don't need to be a criminal to be concerned about facts like these:

- International transfers are often delayed and subject to excessive fees.
- Your account can be closed at will by the bank if they for whatever reason don't think you fit their ideal customer profile.
- The ability to withdraw cash is often limited, and you need to post note in advance and the amount you can withdraw in one go is sometimes limited.
- The government, if they judge you to be a criminal, they can simply instruct the bank to freeze all your assets.
- The government, if entering a special difficult financial position, could simply confiscate a certain amount of your funds or everything. It's not safe. Look at Cyprus. Believe it can't happen again?

Remember:

Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws.

So, in my opinion let the services and exchanges take care of AML/KYC and leave the bitcoin protocol alone. If there eventually is a fact that bitcoin becomes uscoin, then a lot of people will start using other altcoins.
GoldenWings91

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:21:21 PM

This is the epitome of crying wolf. Mike, like many people before him, proposed an idea. That idea was was dissected finding most of its faults. That's all that happened. There were no "Dirty Deals in Smoke-Filled Rooms", the mailing list is public and anyone can propose an idea there. Since the development mailing list is full of people who actually understand how Bitcoin works on a technical level it's the best place to propose changes to Bitcoin as you'll get responses from people who actually know what they're talking about. On this forum you would get a bunch of emotionally charged responses from people who have never seen a line of Bitcoin code.

You can join the mailing list here: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bitcoin-development

Mike's controversial idea is neither the first nor the last that will likely not make it on this forum for the simple reason that such ideas will die very quickly on the mailing list. Only the ones that gain traction will eventually be discussed here, just search the payment protocol proposal for an example.

It is, in fact NOT an outrageous idea that the Bitcoin protocol evolves such elements in order to 'fight crime'.
What is crime? Who gets to define it? A lot of people, including myself, consider Bitcoins neutrality to be a fundamental part of the protocol.

Support The Bitcoin Network By Running A Full Node
Node Stats     GPG Key-ID: 0x445DF2D8     Monetary Freedom Is A Basic Human Right
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

It is, in fact NOT an outrageous idea that the Bitcoin protocol evolves such elements in order to 'fight crime'.
What is crime?

It's hard to define, but 'I know it when I see it.'  More importantly, my justice system does.

Who gets to define it?

My justice system (here in the U.S.)  Duh!  We are a democracy which (eventually) adheres to the will of the people, and we currently have the worlds dominant monetary system which pretty much proves that we are doing things better than anyone else.  And if it does not, it doesn't matter anyway because that is how control of the solution will naturally fall once the protocol supports it...if not before.   They don't call us 'the leaders of the free world' for nothing, and it is unarguable that 'you could do worse.'

Any suggestion that the U.S. central governmnet authorities are not the most well prepared to define crime is to silly to pay much attention to, and any suggestion that something could make this reality change in the future is some sort of a wild 'conspiracy theory.'

A lot of people, including myself, consider Bitcoins neutrality to be a fundamental part of the protocol.

Something tells me that that will be the case with you until it isn't.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
5flags

Activity: 224

Professional anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 07:54:50 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 08:12:10 AM by 5flags

Just to chime in - the Bitcoin dev mailing list is THE place to discuss ideas relating to really quite technical issues, at least in the first instance. The blog article is a perfect example of why.

Secondly - if I read it correctly, this doesn't affect the fungible nature of Bitcoin, does it? It does not allow for arbitrary blocking of transactions or theft of coins, nor does it "taint" an ouput. Is this understanding correct? Does it not just allow for reallocation of the coinbase?

I agree with Mike on a couple of points - if zero confirmation transactions become sufficiently untrustable, people will not use the Bitcoin network to buy their latte or their Subway sandwich, they will rely on a third party service like Coinbase, so that the transactions can be instant, but off-chain. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it does provide a market incentive which would detract from Bitcoin's decentralised aims.

The second point - the provision of Finney attacks as a service is a necessary attack on the Bitcoin network. It is an attack to which the network should be able to adapt to cope with. Yes, you are not obliged to accept zero-confirmation transactions, but see the first point.

http://5fla.gs - @5flags on Twitter
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:01:30 AM

Uff. Too long, didn't read beyond 20%.

Yeah, Mike Hearn is one of the more ambivalent players here. I love most of what he does and usually defend him but what I'm most concerned about is that on the one hand he promoted micro payment channels (transaction channels) and now whines about zero conf payments not being safe. Damn, get transaction channels out and we win soooo much more than we could ever win by messing with the protocol as suggested here. Damn.

quoting myself for I still don't get this.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:49:52 PM

Does it not just allow for reallocation of the coinbase?

There's no place for "just" in that sentence. The coinbase is the 25 BTC mining reward, you're suggesting that allowing the other miners to vote on taking a miner's block reward away is an okay way to proceed. Competing miners, who couldn't possibly have any more of a conflict of interest. It's an obvious poor idea.

The majority miners can use it to squeeze their competition. And non-miners with alot of influence can use it to force people to comply with whatever transaction/address lists they determine. Arbitrary mechanisms give way to arbitrary uses, IOW.

Vires in numeris
5flags

Professional anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

There's no place for "just" in that sentence. The coinbase is the 25 BTC mining reward, you're suggesting that allowing the other miners to vote on taking a miner's block reward away is an okay way to proceed. Competing miners, who couldn't possibly have any more of a conflict of interest. It's an obvious poor idea.

The majority miners can use it to squeeze their competition. And non-miners with alot of influence can use it to force people to comply with whatever transaction/address lists they determine. Arbitrary mechanisms give way to arbitrary uses, IOW.

And as Mike accurately points out, if a majority of miners are dishonest, Bitcoin has failed. Game over.

Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:28:27 PM

No, that's incorrect.

Right now, there is no way for the miners to dishonestly pick off mining rewards from each other. To create that opportunity for bad behaviour, then claim that abuse of the mechanism that enabled it means "Bitcoin is dead" is an incredibly poor argument.

Vires in numeris
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:29:18 PM

One of Mike Hearn's proposed "solutions" to reduce the success rate, P0-confirm, of 0-confirm double-spend attempts is to add heterogeneity to the block-acceptance criteria (instead of "longest chain wins" it would now be "longest chain wins except when the longest chain was made by a miner deemed to be fraudulent).  

Ironically, it was heterogeneity in the mempool-acceptance criteria that increased P0-confirm in the first place.  In particular, it was certain miners deciding that "to make bitcoin 'better,' we will reject TXs from on-chain gambling sites."  But Peter Todd recently demonstrated that this heterogeneity can be gamed to increase the chances that a fraudulent 0-confirm TX is confirmed.  Instead of working on the problem (decrease heterogeneity by education and social pressure), Mike has proposed adding more heterogeneity to "fix" it.

What will happen if certain miners choose not to mine on the new blocks generated by "fraud miners"?  Some will follow the old rules (longest chain) and some will follow the new rules.  What's worse is that the new rules for defining a "fraud miner" can't really be codified, so there will be block-acceptance heterogeneity even between those that adopt Mike's proposal.  The end result will be a greater orphan rate and an increase in the success rate of 1-confirm double spends.  

TL/DR: Peter Todd showed how to game mempool-acceptance criteria heterogeneity to increase P0-confirm; if Mike's proposal is implemented, someone else will show how to game block-acceptance criteria heterogeneity to increase P1-confirm.

Mike's other proposal (reassigning coinbase transactions) is coin confiscation.  It would set the following precedent: "control of an address belongs to he who controls its private key except when those bitcoins were acquired in a way that is deemed fraudulent."

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
5flags

Professional anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 02:33:55 PM

Right now, there is no way for the miners to dishonestly pick off mining rewards from each other. To create that opportunity for bad behaviour, then claim that abuse of the mechanism that enabled it means "Bitcoin is dead" is an incredibly poor argument.

There is already opportunity for bad behaviour. I still think Mike is right here. The same forces (market and other) which prevent miners from engaging in bad behaviour now would still apply. I fail to see how Bitcoin would be considered a success with a majority of dishonest miners.

5flags

Professional anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 02:35:47 PM

One of Mike Hearn's proposed "solutions" to reduce the success rate, P0-confirm, of 0-confirm double-spend attempts is to add heterogeneity to the block-acceptance criteria (instead of "longest chain wins" it would now be "longest chain wins except when the longest chain was made by a miner deemed to be fraudulent).... 

Thanks Peter, that's some useful info. I don't fully understand the issue, but that post certainly helps.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: