Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design is your favorite? http://imgur.com/a/ZGIAC
Design 1 - 15 (65.2%)
Design 2 - 8 (34.8%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 16617 times)
MrWDunne (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:04:02 PM

The trick is not to constantly lower your goals.  What happened to the exchange software your Satanist developer was working on?
Exchange demo will be available to see tomorrow.
I sort of revealed it by saying we will be working with Crypto Financial. However here is our version: http://188.226.254.53/frontend/htdocs/index.php

Our developer is working on a whole new trade engine for it. As opposed to the one that comes stock and by the middle of next week we shall have the second draft designs. Once those are finalized the designers will begin implementing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:12:15 PM

Unless Crypto Financial has contacted you prior to its public update, you could not have known about beta.  Were you contacted by Crypto Financial?
Re. your link:  WTF am i looking at?  Zero functionality.  So, where's your demo?
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:14:28 PM

Unless Crypto Financial has contacted you prior to its public update, you could not have known about beta.  Were you contacted by Crypto Financial?
Re. your link:  WTF am i looking at?  Zero functionality.  So, where's your demo?
Did you go to the link? Its functional. You can't trade on it yet, as thats not what we meant by demo.

And no, we were contacted by people who are on the Crypto Financial board. (Quite literally ~3 months ago)

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:25:22 PM

Unless you were contacted by Crpypto Financial, you couldn't know of its demo release date.  You have made no prior mention of working with Crypto Financial.  You have promised to show us your demo, not one coded by Crpypto Financial.

I have followed your link. The only chance for interaction I have found is order-book.php, which seems to offer exactly none.  Perhaps I have missed something, if so, what?
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:28:51 PM

Unless you were contacted by Crpypto Financial, you couldn't know of its demo release date.  You have made no prior mention of working with Crypto Financial.  You have promised to show us your demo, not one coded by Crpypto Financial.

I have followed your link. The only chance for interaction I have found is order-book.php, which seems to offer exactly none.  Perhaps I have missed something, if so, what?
Just answered that one, I did know of the release date and I've known about it for several months. And of course I didn't mention it, it was their information to share not mine.

Middle of next week it should stop looking like what they made, and in 3/4 weeks the whole back end will have been replaced.

To clarify on this, the intention to launch the exchange did not start at the same time as this thread. I was waiting to have a more concrete date as to when Crypto Financial would be ready.

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:36:13 PM

Unless you were contacted by Crpypto Financial, you couldn't know of its demo release date.  You have made no prior mention of working with Crypto Financial.  You have promised to show us your demo, not one coded by Crpypto Financial.

I have followed your link. The only chance for interaction I have found is order-book.php, which seems to offer exactly none.  Perhaps I have missed something, if so, what?
Just answered that one, I did know of the release date and I've known about it for several months. And of course I didn't mention it, it was their information to share not mine.

Middle of next week it should stop looking like what they made, and in 3/4 weeks the whole back end will have been replaced.

In that case, no point pretending that you meant to show us Crpypto Financial's demo all along.  You simply chanced into it.
The link you have offered to your demo, order-book.php, has zero functionality.  So the question stands, what have I missed?
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:39:11 PM

In that case, no point pretending that you meant to show us Crpypto Financial's demo all along.  You simply chanced into it.
The link you have offered to your demo, order-book.php, has zero functionality.  So the question stands, what have I missed?
I think you have misunderstood me, I did mean to show you their demo. As stated I've known about it for a while and we had chosen to use their technology. Its not a coincidence in the dates.

Also, it is functional. You could trade on it if you could get any money on it, which you currently can't.

You can however register an account and log in, that is working.

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:50:13 PM

^In other words, the functionality of your demo is ...the login script? Cheesy
Excelsior! 
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

Excelsior! 
The demo was more to show that we're doing something, and to allow people to follow the progress. Not for you to be able to trade, or much else for that matter.

As stated, at the beginning/middle of next week we can show you the second set of draft designs.

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:55:27 PM

Excelsior! 
The demo was more to show that we're doing something, and to allow people to follow the progress. Not for you to be able to trade, or much else for that matter.

As stated, at the beginning/middle of next week we can show you the second set of draft designs.

Your login script doesn't work.  Insists that my email is invalid Sad
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:57:41 PM

Excelsior!  

Your login script doesn't work.  Insists that my email is invalid Sad
Working fine for me, PM me your email and I'll try it out.

EDIT: Your email probably contains a + sign or similar. That isn't supported.

theMiracle

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:05:21 PM

Gotcha!  Tried a new one, works like a charm!

I see you put some serious work into this Smiley
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:09:29 PM

Gotcha!  Tried a new one, works like a charm!

I see you put some serious work into this Smiley
We are not live, this is not an alpha, or a beta.

MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:12:10 PM

Email now says Mimex, although not sure why that was even a problem for a site I simply linked to so you can follow the progress easily.

theMiracle

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:15:10 PM

What is the demo supposed to demo?  Your ability to download and install plugins/scripts?
In that case, well done.
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:21:17 PM

What is the demo supposed to demo?  Your ability to download and install plugins/scripts?
In that case, well done.

Installation was not quite that simple, but that is besides the point. Just to reiterate, this is so that progress can be followed, this is not to show off abilities. What it is showing off will become apparent as development progresses. This is just another way to follow progress as opposed to just the development blog. I promised transparency, that includes showing what happens from a very basic beginning.

theMiracle

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:22:58 PM

Protip:  When coding a currencies exchange, it is important to pay attention to security from the gitgo.

You know how to change permissions on Apache, right?

MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

Protip:  When coding a currencies exchange, it is important to pay attention to security from the gitgo.

You know how to change permissions on Apache, right?

Yes, I do. This is the development machine, a VPS. ~not~ the servers it will be hosted on.

theMiracle

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:32:04 PM

You're dangerous, d00d.  Make a few "Hello World" variants before diving into finance.

BankAccounts.php indeed Cheesy
MrWDunne (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:35:07 PM

You're dangerous, d00d.  Make a few "Hello World" variants before diving into finance.

BankAccounts.php indeed Cheesy
http://188.226.254.53/frontend/lib/BankAccounts.php

Not a security concern...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: