April 24, 2014, 10:16:34 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 05:52:53 PM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
Stealthcoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:31:11 PM

Zoomhash, the guys selling the Gridseed 5 chip and blades on their site Zoomhash.com and on Ebay made a point of overstating how they had the miners IN HAND and now suddenly after accepting payment for the order and listed it as "fulfilled" on their site order status, these bastards send me an email telling me they are on back order.

How in the hell does IN STOCK and IN HAND turn into a back order three days after updating the order as fulfilled?

~BCX~

What did you expect ? This is ebay its full of scammers and bastards.
Jaqen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:40:57 PM

Zoomhash, the guys selling the Gridseed 5 chip and blades on their site Zoomhash.com and on Ebay made a point of overstating how they had the miners IN HAND and now suddenly after accepting payment for the order and listed it as "fulfilled" on their site order status, these bastards send me an email telling me they are on back order.

How in the hell does IN STOCK and IN HAND turn into a back order three days after updating the order as fulfilled?

~BCX~

Ordered directly from their site and called them personally. They indeed do have a physical location and 1000+ positive rating on ebay. At this very moment they are still running ebay auctions that say in hand. Fucking scammers, I'm pissed.

I had a pretty bad experience with ZoomHash myself. I ordered my gridseeds, the 10 pack with accessories, and paid the extra $50 for one day shipping. They shipped from China, DHL took FOREVER and they dropped the price $600 in the meantime. They offered me $150 off my next order. No thanks, won't get my business again.
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:46:06 AM

~BCX~

The page says sold out since Monday.We forgot about our ebay listing and we havent sold any on ebay for a while and the listing on ebay has also been adjusted. Also what is your order number?

Btw we sent two emails right when we were out of stock this weekend first one being Monday. Here was the latest email sent to everyone that ordered from:

First email sent when DHL missed the shipment last Monday:

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately your gridseed 5 chip miner will encounter a shipping delay. This was due to 3 consecutive public holidays in Hong Kong:

http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/holiday/

We anticipate shipping the items tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday from Los Angeles.

Please reply to this email if you want to cancel your order.

We apologize for the delay. Thanks.

Second email sent when we were notified that DHL will not be making shipment this week.

Subject: Further Shipment Delays Regarding your 5 Chip Gridseed Purchase from Zoomhash

Body:

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that there will be further delays in shipping your 5 chip Gridseed miners.

The delay in HK was much worse than expected but with working with DHL we can guarantee shipment by next week Monday.

We would like to provide you two options for this unfortunate event:

1. Do nothing and receive further 10% on your total order for the delay. (Which is much more than one would profit from mining throughout the delay).

or

2. Cancel the order by replying this email with your order # and cancellation request

Once again, we are terribly sorry this happened. We would like to make this right for you and hope you accept our deepest apologies.

Thanks

Zoomhash

I do not think BFL does this. Anyways, there were 3 consecutive public holidays in Hong Kong last week and it really screwed up our supply chain. We never thought Hong Kong would celebrate Easter but we take full responsibility.

~BCX~

Ordered directly from their site and called them personally. They indeed do have a physical location and 1000+ positive rating on ebay. At this very moment they are still running ebay auctions that say in hand. Fucking scammers, I'm pissed.

I had a pretty bad experience with ZoomHash myself. I ordered my gridseeds, the 10 pack with accessories, and paid the extra $50 for one day shipping. They shipped from China, DHL took FOREVER and they dropped the price $600 in the meantime. They offered me $150 off my next order. No thanks, won't get my business again.

What is your order number? There were two options for that item, one was to have it shipped from Los Angeles ($120 more expensive) and the other was to have it shipped from Hong Kong 3-4 days (-$120 in price).
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:48:30 AM

The page says sold out since Monday.We forgot about our ebay listing and we havent sold any on ebay for a while and the listing on ebay

I ordered them last Friday 18th, so the Monday excuse doesn't fly. On Monday you listed my order as fulfilled in my Zoomhash account.  I got the delay email today. You just modified your page today so don't even try that line of bs. I talked to someone named Kris and I am okay to wait till the end of next week. It just pisses me of because I broke down quite a few gpu rigs anticipating bring these online to replace them this weekend since you listed the order as fulfilled and generally the East Coast is only a few days away from LA.

I was able to find a guy off Craigslist in Fremont, California who is selling 300 Gridseeds. Fortunately I have a friend in Sacramento who is going to drive over there and then ship them to me.

Your site clearly stated "In hand, Ships from Los Angeles today", you guys just got caught that's all, you're nothing but drop shipper middle men.

~BCX~

Update: Just learned they will be delivered by end of next week. This is my second order with ZH, the first went smooth but it was for blades. Live and learn I guess.

Please give us an order number so we can help you and make things right.

We had only one order of 20 on Friday the 18th. That was delivered last Tuesday in NC. We shipped out all the other 74 orders from Friday that was within the states. We do not see any other orders of 20 on April 18th.

Also, we would not be able to deliver in 1-3 days if we dropped shipped. We would not receive the ebay ratings and feedback on this forum if we drop shipped.

As for being a middlemen, sure we help with the logistics of getting the items to the States and provide RMA services. We also take on significant risks so the end consumer does not have to take on those risks. If you want to bypass the middlemen, go right on ahead and talk to Gridseed Smiley.

But comparing us to BFL is just not fair. That is just low.

Can we agree that we are not BFL? That is a very low blow.

1. We do not self-moderate ANY of our threads.

2. We make sure all our customers are happy.

3. Please search the forums for reviews about us.

4. Please give us an order number so we can help you and make things right.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:18:28 AM

The page says sold out since Monday.We forgot about our ebay listing and we havent sold any on ebay for a while and the listing on ebay

I ordered them last Friday 18th, so the Monday excuse doesn't fly. On Monday you listed my order as fulfilled in my Zoomhash account.  I got the delay email today. You just modified your page today so don't even try that line of bs. I talked to someone named Kris and I am okay to wait till the end of next week. It just pisses me of because I broke down quite a few gpu rigs anticipating bring these online to replace them this weekend since you listed the order as fulfilled and generally the East Coast is only a few days away from LA.

I was able to find a guy off Craigslist in Fremont, California who is selling 300 Gridseeds. Fortunately I have a friend in Sacramento who is going to drive over there and then ship them to me.

Your site clearly stated "In hand, Ships from Los Angeles today", you guys just got caught that's all, you're nothing but drop shipper middle men.

~BCX~

Update: Just learned they will be delivered by end of next week. This is my second order with ZH, the first went smooth but it was for blades. Live and learn I guess.

We had only one order of 20 on Friday the 18th. That was delivered last Tuesday in NC. We shipped out all the other 74 orders from Friday that was within the states. We do not see any other orders of 20 on April 18th.

Also, we would not be able to deliver in 1-3 days if we dropped shipped. We would not receive the ebay ratings and feedback on this forum if we drop shipped.

As for being a middlemen, sure we help with the logistics of getting the items to the States and provide RMA services. We also take on significant risks so the end consumer does not have to take on those risks. If you want to bypass the middlemen, go right on ahead and talk to Gridseed Smiley.

But comparing us to BFL is just not fair. That is just low.

Can we agree that we are not BFL? That is a very low blow.

1. We do not self-moderate ANY of our threads.

2. We make sure all our customers are happy.

3. Please search the forums for reviews about us.

4. Please give us an order number so we can help you and make things right.

you shouldn't be concerned with him comparing you to BFL.
you should be kissing his ass period .

and by the way why the fuck are you doing customer service here ? You think this is the Newegg product comment section ?
I'd be pissed if you were discussing my business publicly. A REAL professional business would have come here and said, i will talk to privately..
And not be posting about who your compared to.. never mind that and do your job.

give the guy neg feedback on ebay.

clown operation in about 20 ways obviously

drop shipper bs on ebay ? nasty Sad

Newegg did that to me on my last order i bought tons of crap worth around 3 grand i think and i was not amused they split up my order
into multi orders and had them coming from diff locations including some items straight from the factory (dropped shipped)
it's wonderful ordering and then finding out later that they will send 12 shipments from allover the world to you that needs to be signed for
and if i missed it these guys left expensive pc parts on my dooor step.. i had to sit at home and wait for shitloads of shipments split up from my 1 order..

and when Paypal launched an investigation (spending 3k at Newegg is suspicious i guess)
they froze the payment and when they unfroze the payment they kept one part of the order money
and i had to fight them for about two months to get the money back and then the money they stole they kept denying was paid to Newegg.
point being is if it was shipped as one order, product in hand at once, i would not have had 2 months of bs and fighting to get my money back
both we're dicking me around and sending me from to the other back and forth non stop every day.. mega bs !
that is why i don't like surprise drop shipping bs.. caused me a huge 2 month long nightmare pretty much.

If we know what things will be like we can plan accordingly.. but when companies spring stuff on you like that it's not cool
and your deserve negative attention for it.
And when you sell stuff on ebay you damn well better have the bloody product NO EXCUSES !

don't be a BFL !

PS:
My lawyer made Paypal piss their cocky little pants and they paid me promptly when i faxed them papers from my lawyers visit lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:12:43 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 09:31:49 AM by Zoomhash_michael

@Zoomhash

Today I ordered 18 BTC worth of power supplies and other equipment from Tiger Direct.

Guess what? You're not going to believe this shit.

After getting confirmation that my order was "complete" I did not get an email telling me it was on back order and received a tracking number I could check online, what a concept.  

You guys should seriously look into only marking orders as "Fulfilled" when you have them in hand and on the way. That's quite a strange concept you have there with "Fulfilled" meaning BACKORDER.

and Yes I am going to give you utter hell until my order arrives. Just be glad that my "resources" are "fulfilling" other obligations at the moment.

I agree you're not BFL, they are much better than you guys at extracting money and coming up with excuses.

~BCX~

Hi BCX,

We try hard to make sure everyone is happy with our services. And we would love to make you happy as well if you can help us identify your order number. From our records all orders were shipped within the USA on the 18th when you stated that you placed your order.

1. We never self moderate any of our threads.

2. We are generally well received here, please search our name on Bitcointalk. If we pulled a scam like this we wouldn't be serving people this long and selling at the volumes we do. We definitely would not be able to have the positive feedback on ebay.

We tried PMing you as well.

Once again, we found absolutely 0 orders not shipped on April 18th that is within the USA.

We are very transparent in our operations (unlike our competitors), we also take customer privacy very seriously as well. But we can not help you if you do not give us an order number.

In fact, everything you claimed can not be verified and is contrary to the facts.

1. There was only 1 order of 20pcs on the 18th and It was delivered within 3 business days.

2. All orders were shipped on the 18th.

Please understand that there are many many competitors that would love to spread FUD about us. Some of which have been outted out before. I really doubt you would go so low since you are a Hero Member so please let us know how we can help.

Thanks!

Zoomhash

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:36:08 PM

The Gridseed Blade miner arrived today but my accessories package is missing...  Huh

Zoomhash_michael, I sent pm to you.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Jaqen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:07:45 PM

What is your order number? There were two options for that item, one was to have it shipped from Los Angeles ($120 more expensive) and the other was to have it shipped from Hong Kong 3-4 days (-$120 in price).

Order #2231.

Yes, there were two options for shipping, but I paid an extra $50 for one day shipping. Why even offer that as an option and take my money if it's not possible?

Here's what went wrong -

1. Order shipped two days later. Don't try to blame it on time zones, my order was placed in the morning on the west coast, so it it should have shipped later that evening since China is 15 hours ahead of us.

2. The usb hub was dead, so I had to go buy one while waiting for the RMA.

3. My pi did not come with an SD card, so I had to go buy one. (not plug and play as advertised)

4. The price dropped $400, I emailed and was first told it was an error and had been fixed. Checked again, price dropped again. By the time my units arrived, the price had dropped by almost 30%.

5. The 2 cables sent to power the pods were 4-way, so I had to buy 5 way splitters to use with the two PSUs sent.

So in addition to waiting longer than advertised, the price dropping significantly before I even received my units, I also got to spend money out of my pocket to get them up and running. Then you offer me a $150 coupon for my next order. Next order? Sorry, you're unlikely to get more of my money after an experience like this.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:09:23 PM

The Gridseed Blade miner arrived today but my accessories package is missing...  Huh

Zoomhash_michael, I sent pm to you.
Accessories package sent From LA a week ago. Tracking number pmed, looks like the gridseed from china beat the la package. Smiley
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:56:56 PM

Order #2231.

Yes, there were two options for shipping, but I paid an extra $50 for one day shipping. Why even offer that as an option and take my money if it's not possible?

Here's what went wrong -

1. Order shipped two days later. Don't try to blame it on time zones, my order was placed in the morning on the west coast, so it it should have shipped later that evening since China is 15 hours ahead of us.

2. The usb hub was dead, so I had to go buy one while waiting for the RMA.

3. My pi did not come with an SD card, so I had to go buy one. (not plug and play as advertised)

4. The price dropped $400, I emailed and was first told it was an error and had been fixed. Checked again, price dropped again. By the time my units arrived, the price had dropped by almost 30%.

5. The 2 cables sent to power the pods were 4-way, so I had to buy 5 way splitters to use with the two PSUs sent.

So in addition to waiting longer than advertised, the price dropping significantly before I even received my units, I also got to spend money out of my pocket to get them up and running. Then you offer me a $150 coupon for my next order. Next order? Sorry, you're unlikely to get more of my money after an experience like this.

Hi!

Sorry for your bad experience but we will try to make you happy:

1. Order was placed on Thursday March 20th at 9:34AM. Which means it was placed at China time 1:34AM Friday March 21st. Order was sent from Shenzhen China to HK that day. DHL picked up the package on Saturday and it was delivered within 4 business days as promised in the description on March 26th.

2. Sorry about that DOA rate is around 2% for Hubs and 2.2% for Gridseeds.

3. Sorry about that as well, so far we shipped over 4,000 orders and our order accuracy is around 99.8%.

4. Regarding price drops, we always have competitive pricing but the price of ASICs do follow the price of ALT-coins. At the time you purchased the ASICs, it should have been the cheapest around. We run on very thin margins and the price we paid for those units back then are more expensive. If you have price protection from your CC you might be able to get a price match. But we can not do that for obvious reasons.

5. Our supplier might have mixed those up as well. Sad.

Regarding shipping offerings, the shopping cart we use does not allow pairing of specific items to shipping methods. We are going to switch shopping carts after May 31st. We should have refunded you the difference in shipping. Also, check your PM we would like to talk to you on the phone about your negative experience and how we can improve that in the future. Thanks!
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:09:32 PM

My products also still not delivered and it has been over a month now...  order number = #2425. Ignoring my emails again....

Was shipped same day it was ordered. Brazil just seems horrible.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=LZ181383623US

We are compiling a list of countries we will not ship to in the future. Brazil will be one of them. If anyone have any suggestions for the list be email me!

mcao@zoomhash.com

And also, I sent you an email saying we will reimburse you for the slow speed even though it is not our fault other than serving a customer in Brazil Smiley. Please confirm.
enuma

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:34:35 PM

My products also still not delivered and it has been over a month now...  order number = #2425. Ignoring my emails again....

Was shipped same day it was ordered. Brazil just seems horrible.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=LZ181383623US

We are compiling a list of countries we will not ship to in the future. Brazil will be one of them. If anyone have any suggestions for the list be email me!

mcao@zoomhash.com

And also, I sent you an email saying we will reimburse you for the slow speed even though it is not our fault other than serving a customer in Brazil Smiley. Please confirm.

OK i got an update.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:36:50 PM

I also had an ordering problem with Zoomhash and would recommend finding another outlet for your mining equipment.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

I also had an ordering problem with Zoomhash and would recommend finding another outlet for your mining equipment.

Hi Microguy,

What was your ordering problem and how can we help? thanks!
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:52:48 AM

zoomhash seem legit, going to give them a try, regardless or the whining here lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: