Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *LAUNCHED* [PLX]PARALLAXCOIN - World's First Merged Mineable Nscrypt Coin ||  (Read 73882 times)
ozie

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

Is anyone else getting speed greatly under-reported at HashInvest?   I have 2x 290x and 1x 750ti pointed at it, for a total of about 1mh, and the page is reporting about 100kh (<1% rejects on my end and good WU).

http://188.226.224.163/?vtc=VqMf5TdEYi8AG5so6qwZarJ1DkecoJmCEo&mon=PJSabots1KyFy2NtzL3t6KTEQSGQRnHafi
Using Vertminer on BAMT 1.6 (for the two 290x)

Any suggestions?  Thanks much

Edit:  a half hour later and it's reporting about 68kh.    Sad

What are your scan time, queue, and expiry settings?  I've had simular problems on p2pool nodes if I didn't use a queue setting of 0

I believe queue is 1.  Wonder if that's it.  It's fluctuating between 5% and 10% of what the actual speed should be.

It also doesn't seem to be one of those situations where it reports low, but pays out normally - I've made less than a tenth of a VTC in about 8 hours Sad

I dont quite understand why people still mining in masses on this pool. They have already proven to be very unreliable yet they got four times the hashrate of my pool today.

Is it because of the 0% fee Huh

I spent 2-3 hours in sum each day over the last days monitoring the payouts and clearing the database to assure correct payouts for everyone. And there was not a single Person complaining about the payouts being to low or not getting processed at all.

If i base the value of my work based on the amount of money my company charges their customers each hour for my work time 100% fees would not even remotely cover the costs.
Yes this is my hobby but i wont invest so much time without getting even a bit of donation for it.

Anyways i will be dropping the Fees to 0.5% for ONE Week.
Wont go any lower  Grin

http://plx.qemulab.com/

Auto Payout: 0.1 VTC / 5 PLX
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:19:36 AM

Is anyone else getting speed greatly under-reported at HashInvest?   I have 2x 290x and 1x 750ti pointed at it, for a total of about 1mh, and the page is reporting about 100kh (<1% rejects on my end and good WU).

http://188.226.224.163/?vtc=VqMf5TdEYi8AG5so6qwZarJ1DkecoJmCEo&mon=PJSabots1KyFy2NtzL3t6KTEQSGQRnHafi

What are your scan time, queue, and expiry settings?  I've had simular problems on p2pool nodes if I didn't use a queue setting of 0

I believe queue is 1.  Wonder if that's it.  It's fluctuating between 5% and 10% of what the actual speed should be.

It also doesn't seem to be one of those situations where it reports low, but pays out normally - I've made less than a tenth of a VTC in about 8 hours Sad

I dont quite understand why people still mining in masses on this pool. They have already proven to be very unreliable yet they got four times the hashrate of my pool today.

I spent 2-3 hours in sum each day over the last days monitoring the payouts and clearing the database to assure correct payouts for everyone. And there was not a single Person complaining about the payouts being to low or not getting processed at all.

If i base the value of my work based on the amount of money my company charges their customers each hour for my work time 100% fees would not even remotely cover the costs.
Yes this is my hobby but i wont invest so much time without getting even a bit of donation for it.

Wont go any lower  Grin

Find me in IRC, I am recommending you, need to talk.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Parallaxcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:36:26 AM

game changing update!!! View Below

https://twitter.com/ParallaxCoin/status/464579395077046272
DakotaFred

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:02:14 AM

w00t w00t !
DarkAGeS

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:26:32 AM

guys, can you link on PLX block explorer, I don't see link on OP
phaedrav

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:40:19 AM

The files are now finished uploading and the p2pool "node in a box" is available (complete with README) at https://github.com/Paul-Bradley/EasyNode

This is preconfigured to triple merge-mine VTC+MON+PLX and is the best way to mine, with the highest possible payouts and zero fees.

Thanks for all your contributions to the community. Thanks in advance, in anticipation of all the requests and hassles you'll get as your reward. ;-) Every time I try something that should make sense, I end up back at vtcpool (p2pool) but I'm going to try your VM (Hyper-V).

As a low hashrate ( 1 MHS) miner, I know I'm going to want to keep checking that the MON & PLX solo mining shares are going in, in between the infrequent finding of blocks. What are some of the best options for checking that work is properly being contributed to MON & PLX? I don't need a UI, just a string to grep in some logfile, or a command to type, would keep me from wasting time if something were broken (or when I'm just too impatient).

nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

guys, can you link on PLX block explorer, I don't see link on OP
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:45:39 AM

Wont go any lower  Grin

You butthurt so funny.
wwzoon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:34:05 AM

diff grow up very fast Sad
the price will grow up for me Tongue like vtc

bitboat.net - Compra Bitcoin in contanti; semplice, veloce e sicuro!
ozie

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:58:23 AM

Wont go any lower  Grin

You butthurt so funny.

Your butt will hurt quite a bit more once miner realize whats going on and want their money back.

Just explain to me the following:

This is your VTC Address the Pool is Mining to:

http://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/Vf25Ct9y9SbKbEFy5dSruqesRPagVTHyGG

There where 689 VTC sent from this Address so far.
On your Stats Page if i look at the total Amount of VTC Transferred to Miners is 563 VTC.

So where did the other 126 VTC go?

Its getting even worse since you stated in IRC you Pool was solo mining VTC for some time. No way for me to track what amount of VTC you mined in this time but with the 126 VTC already missing these Coins clearly did not go to the miner either!
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:22:09 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 09:56:18 AM by sammy007

Wont go any lower  Grin

You butthurt so funny.

Your butt will hurt quite a bit more once miner realize whats going on and want their money back.

Just explain to me the following:

This is your VTC Address the Pool is Mining to:

http://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/Vf25Ct9y9SbKbEFy5dSruqesRPagVTHyGG

There where 689 VTC sent from this Address so far.
On your Stats Page if i look at the total Amount of VTC Transferred to Miners is 563 VTC.

So where did the other 126 VTC go?

Its getting even worse since you stated in IRC you Pool was solo mining VTC for some time. No way for me to track what amount of VTC you mined in this time but with the 126 VTC already missing these Coins clearly did not go to the miner either!

You are a special kind of greedy envious jerk, you are trying to smear me, because you lost miners. Coins flow is non of your business. You have no idea how pool goes, so shut the fuck up.
People paid for shares fairly.
BTW I feeded this pool both with VTC and PLX for instant payouts as said in my previous posts because it's impossible to pay PPS using PPLNS pool. Even PLX devs know that I bought PLX to fund pool and also feeded it with VTC. Everyone paid fair and even a lot of people were overpaid because of bug in payout script.

Simply, fuck you. You just a greedy envious competitor.

BTW, better bother about youself, you are wiping out shares randomly and flushing redis database with shares, this is how you solved double payment problems, thief.
ozie

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

You are a special kind of greedy envious jerk, you are trying to smear me, because you lost miners. Coins flow is non of your business. You have no idea how pool goes, so shut the fuck up.
BTW I feeded this pool both with VTC and PLX for instant payouts as said in my previous posts because it's impossible to pay PPS using PPLNS pool. Even PLX devs know that I bought PLX to fund pool and also feeded it with VTC. Everyone paid fair and even a lot of people were overpaid because of bug in payout script.

BTW, better bother about youself, you are wiping out shares randomly and flushing redis database with shares, this is how you solved double payment problems, thief.

Hmm i just asked you in an objective way to explain the missing amounts of VTC.

The way you react now, taking this to a personal level is just funny.
Btw still missing an explanation where the coins went?

I delivered facts, you just insult me and make accusations which are not backed by facts.
Look back to last few pages of this thread to see some opinions on the payment miners received from my pool. How can i pay everyone their fair shares if i did the things you accuse me of?

Im no miner on your pool so i should not care whats going on there. But your way of doing things lets miner believe all P2Pools are as bad as yours and thats clearly a thing affecting me also.

If you remember i even tried to help you with your Pool in IRC before i noticed whats the real problem here.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:34:36 AM

Hmm i just asked you in an objective way to explain the missing amounts of VTC.

The way you react now, taking this to a personal level is just funny.
Btw still missing an explanation where the coins went?

I delivered facts, you just insult me and make accusations which are not backed by facts.
Look back to last few pages of this thread to see some opinions on the payment miners received from my pool. How can i pay everyone their fair shares if i did the things you accuse me of?

Im no miner on your pool so i should not care whats going on there. But your way of doing things lets miner believe all P2Pools are as bad as yours and thats clearly a thing affecting me also.

If you remember i even tried to help you with your Pool in IRC before i noticed whats the real problem here.

> Btw still missing an explanation where the coins went?

Coins flaw is not your business, people payed for shares fairly. I won't waste my time explaining you, this is none of your business.

>  You just insult me

You insulted me on IRC personally 2 days ago right after fallen hashrate on your pool.

> If you remember i even tried to help you with your Pool in IRC before i noticed whats the real problem here.

Yes, but when you realised that I am getting MON with my pool you insulted me, because you probably can't live and know that someone makes profits.

> Im no miner on your pool so i should not care whats going on there.

So don't care.
skabbo

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:48:37 AM

Queue was 0, but scan-time and expiry were both too high.  Lowering them [very briefly] bumped the reported hashrate up to 900kh, but since then it's settled back down to around 300kh.  Payouts seem much more regular now (I'm on plx.qemulab now - was getting the under-reported hashrate on both p2pools though).
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:52:46 AM

Queue was 0, but scan-time and expiry were both too high.  Lowering them [very briefly] bumped the reported hashrate up to 900kh, but since then it's settled back down to around 300kh.  Payouts seem much more regular now (I'm on plx.qemulab now - was getting the under-reported hashrate on both p2pools though).

This is my pool, I have no idea why you got low hashrate, I already said that I pointed one of my rigs to pool and noticed average hashrate.
You can try to tune your rig on regular p2pool if you think something wrong with my pool. And also, you can install your own p2pool node.
skabbo

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:26:52 AM

This is my pool, I have no idea why you got low hashrate, I already said that I pointed one of my rigs to pool and noticed average hashrate.
You can try to tune your rig on regular p2pool if you think something wrong with my pool. And also, you can install your own p2pool node.

Nah, I don't think it's anything to do with your pool - I've always noticed low reported hashrates on p2pools, even after lowering queue to 0, and scan time & expiry below 5 (1, in this case).  Occasionally the reported speed will bump up (right now it says 602 - at one point it said 900) so I'm not too worried.  Before I changed the scan time and expiry when the reported hashrate never went above 1/10 of what it should be (and payouts were equally low), then I was concerned.  Now it seems to just be fluctuating normally. 
everything_zen

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:57:47 AM

SimpleVert.com now supports triple merge mining VTC/MON/PLX. 10% bonus on PLX, 2.5% on MON

Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:13:39 PM

just downloaded the client!

escalicha

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:22:17 PM

Can someone give me nodes? I cant sync

ed0

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

Can someone give me nodes? I cant sync
Same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: