Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minerdirect 0.01 Bitcoin Giveaway  (Read 2417 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

What happened in that forum 0 posts?

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:15:49 PM

I believe someone just deleted all the boards. I think I know who, and I think it was malicious.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:25:11 PM

Is that forum is over?

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:23:13 PM

No giveaways I guess since website is down
MinerDirect

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:30:51 AM

Forum is back up I have sent a member wide email regarding the issue!
DiamondCardz I am with you I know it was malicious, I don't know if you saw my post calling him out on his rudeness in the public areas but within minutes of my post he deleted everything.

We were knocked back to April 18th the last good backup we could find and restore.
I did manage to recover all new member emails and sent a second memo out to include them as their emails were not in the first memo I sent out!

His new name is DestiiX aka PlanKton

Hostname:    72-239-186-209.res.bhn.net

I would encourage anyone not to deal with that clown he is banned for life.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 01:44:20 AM

DiamondCardz I am with you I know it was malicious, I don't know if you saw my post calling him out on his rudeness in the public areas but within minutes of my post he deleted everything.

We were knocked back to April 18th the last good backup we could find and restore.
I did manage to recover all new member emails and sent a second memo out to include them as their emails were not in the first memo I sent out!

Hostname:    72-239-186-209.res.bhn.net

I smell PlanKton is SCAM since he begged my Bitcoin via message.
And he make giveaways doesn't make sense.

MinerDirect

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:49:18 AM

Wait till you see all the PM's he sent me! He already had .1 BTC loan conditions were he was going to feed his wafflepool to a Minerdirect wallet until the end of the loan, tomorrow. He killed that connection to the pool about 10 hours into hashing, then started coming up with all kind of reasons he needed more BTC. Has tried to rejoin the site I had him blocked at host level so that's it for him!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

Wait till you see all the PM's he sent me! He already had .1 BTC loan conditions were he was going to feed his wafflepool to a Minerdirect wallet until the end of the loan, tomorrow. He killed that connection to the pool about 10 hours into hashing, then started coming up with all kind of reasons he needed more BTC. Has tried to rejoin the site I had him blocked at host level so that's it for him!

Yeah I waiting to read that! I hate cheater!
I won some btc I will make real member giveaway soon!

MinerDirect

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:06:29 AM

I am going to honer that clowns giveaway even though there is no longer a topic for it because he deleted it!
It's my fault for not demoting him and I am taking serious flack from the actual site owner so I have a big mess to clean up thanks to him!

Sucks I cant post pictures on here! I have allot of them they will be on the scammed/scammer section on our site soon!

This couldn't of happened at a worse time, I am in the middle of a deal well I was in the middle of a deal to bring an investor on who has over 80,000 BTC and this Just does god knows what to that setup!

What comes around will eventually go back around I only wish I could be there to see his face when his day comes!
apepoof

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:33:53 AM

affiliate link??

MinerDirect

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:06:06 AM

affiliate link??
HuhHuhHuh?

What are you asking
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:07:30 AM

Am I seeing a ripped version of here?

friend look @ the Winners list

MinerDirect generosity is much appreciated.

We dont bite at hand that feeds us.
MinerDirect

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:21:09 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 03:18:48 AM by MinerDirect

It's called Core 2.0

although we didn't just leave all the default colors and what not like well, guess it's not nice to name, names. There are a few...

There were more winners listed and over 1000 500 non spam post lost due to a scammer that slipped through the cracks! Slowly recovering.
We are still trying to see what we can do to recover the data! It affected everyone on the site!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:25:56 AM

It's called Core 2.0

although we didn't just leave all the default colors and what not like well, guess it's not nice to name, names. There are a few...

There were more winners listed and over 1000 non spam post lost due to a scammer that slipped through the cracks!
We are still trying to see what we can do to recover the data! It affected everyone on the site!

It's still have Monthly Drawing right?

MinerDirect

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:31:56 AM

It's called Core 2.0

There were more winners listed and over 1000 non spam post lost due to a scammer that slipped through the cracks!

It's still have Monthly Drawing right?

Yes winner will be declared soon actually waiting on DiamondCardZ to come online I need his help with that.
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:42:09 AM

It's called Core 2.0

thanks for the update , we will be waiting patiently for it.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:41:51 AM

Hostname:    72-239-186-209.res.bhn.net

To be fair PlanKton always smelt fishy. I denied like 3 loan requests he made to me, first he asked me for the loan, then he said he gambled it all away, then he said he got back .7 BTC from 0.001 BTC (yeah...), then suddenly his car breaks down and he does the old "see if you can get more". And it leads to this.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:10:03 PM

Hello all, I have been a proud member of MinerDirect.org and I won 0.01 BTC in my first week among many other winners and the forum was going great and just couple of days back we had our first winner in the freeroll dice game also but this asshole Plankton deleted a lot of stuff and ran away with Admin's 0.1 BTC.

Hopefull the Admin and DC would restore the forum soon and we'll have all the threads back and more giveaways and Hopefully the Karma Truck will catch up to Plankton soon.

griffin

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:28:41 PM

so, what should member do to get money? roll a dice?
sorry if i ask because i'm to lazy for registration and confirm an email  Grin
MinerDirect

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:42:24 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 03:21:14 AM by MinerDirect

so, what should member do to get money? roll a dice?
sorry if i ask because i'm to lazy for registration and confirm an email  Grin
I will have the dice roll games back up by end of day today.
First you have to be a member for the games as it is.
Second if you are that lazy to register an account, nothing personal but it sounds like you either signed up for to many sites that drip Mbtc into an account that you cant withdraw until it's up to 10-25 cents and takes 24-48 hours to transfer.
In that case I surely understand.

Our smallest payout was ten $1 worth of BTC true not much, Yet the next smallest payout was $5 we've processed about 20 of them. And that is just the little prizes we are having quite a few quality content based contests that are on going. We payout when you win with out much delay.

Craps for BTC and allot more, many of the BTC to play games went with the wind and our vindictive undeserving global mod that went postal on the forum. Those will be restored in full within a day or so.

So confirm registration if you want, you could always just keep posting here and at best have a reply or you could bring quality content to our forum and grow with us and be rewarded for it.

We will endure!  

"Update Still working on freerolls, looking like they may not be online till tomorrow."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: