Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:44:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FYI] CoinKite and BlackCoin - Sketchy! BC should rebrand as HindenbergCoin  (Read 893 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:57:48 AM

BlackCoin is basing nearly all of their so called future value on the mere fact that it has been accepted onto a new unknown startup called CoinKite.

Want your coin included on CoinKite too?  It's easy!  Just pay them 25 BTC.

Don't believe me?  Here is their FAQ page on how to be included: https://coinkite.com/faq/alts

They say coin Devs need to "Put your money where your mouth is". Pay up 25 BTC and we will list you on our platform that no one uses.

You can then use this as a banner to gain attention to your coin, drive up the price, and then you can dump out and leave your community holding worthless coins.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Tongue

Give me a break. Blackcoin and CoinKite deserve to be together. They are both going nowhere and BC is in the midst of another huge crash.

This is getting boring.

Strato
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:59:07 AM

FUD

coinmarketcap.com

9    BlackCoin   $ 8,597,030   $ 0.12   74,514,651 BC*   $ 1,063,538

for a 2 month old coin being #9 in the world on coinmarket cap, you know, it sure must be terrible.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:00:17 AM

FUD

Right. Did you even read the link?  No wonder none of the other major ALTs are even trying to get on CoinKite.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

last post from me, as i refuse to keep this bullshit at the top of any forum.

the 25 btc thing is nothing new, you're obviously just reading it for the first time. the day it happened it (yawn, back when it was news) it was plastered all over that in 1 day BC beat out all the other coins that had been trying to get listed for 2 months. their only priviso is that you raise 25BTC worth of your currency in donations. BC did it in one day. the contest had been going on for almost 2 months. DOGE came in second, they were "trying" to get on coinkite for 2 months. that was the news. welcome to 3 weeks ago.

yawn.

if you want to read the article i think it's on page 4 of http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Dassd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:05:10 AM

What is the meaning of this post...
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

Haha haha  Grin

Strato just got completely owned!!! What a loser!!
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:26:06 AM

last post from me, as i refuse to keep this bullshit at the top of any forum.

the 25 btc thing is nothing new, you're obviously just reading it for the first time. the day it happened it (yawn, back when it was news) it was plastered all over that in 1 day BC beat out all the other coins that had been trying to get listed for 2 months. their only priviso is that you raise 25BTC worth of your currency in donations. BC did it in one day. the contest had been going on for almost 2 months. DOGE came in second, they were "trying" to get on coinkite for 2 months. that was the news. welcome to 3 weeks ago.

yawn.

if you want to read the article i think it's on page 4 of http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/

Wow that is amazing that DOGE, with a market cap of $35,000,000 - that's right 35 MILLION DOLLARS couldn't scratch up $10,960 to reach the 25 BTC they want as their payoff.

Amazing.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:23:55 AM

such fud. many stupid
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:43:05 AM

mine,buy make profit once you are in profit , keep a little something for later , because you never know , right ?
end of story  Cheesy
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:06:44 AM

BlackCoin is basing nearly all of their so called future value on the mere fact that it has been accepted onto a new unknown startup called CoinKite.

Want your coin included on CoinKite too?  It's easy!  Just pay them 25 BTC.

Don't believe me?  Here is their FAQ page on how to be included: https://coinkite.com/faq/alts

They say coin Devs need to "Put your money where your mouth is". Pay up 25 BTC and we will list you on our platform that no one uses.

You can then use this as a banner to gain attention to your coin, drive up the price, and then you can dump out and leave your community holding worthless coins.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Tongue

Give me a break. Blackcoin and CoinKite deserve to be together. They are both going nowhere and BC is in the midst of another huge crash.

This is getting boring.

Strato

I love this!! Strato has been getting boring for some time now! ........yet he keeps posting!

Sorry Strato but it shows massively low intelligence to keep spreading fud on a coin you obviously dislike, and been told nobody takes your posts serious as you are clearly quite clueless, and get a kick from being pointlessly malicious!, and then have the cheek to say it's getting boring!!!! Man you are one sad individual! Normal people stop bothering if they find something boring!!!! Yet you feel the need to continue!!!!

....seen some pricks on this forum but this guy is the whole f@#king cactus!!
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:33:54 AM

War. War never changes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: