Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Nxt is the future?  (Read 4350 times)
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:25:16 PM

Why Nxt is the future?
Because Nxt will change the world Cheesy
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:13:23 PM

nice subtle advertising  Roll Eyes

one dummy shell account answering another dummy shell accounts fake question lol

Who u calling a dummy shell, Captain miss-the-point?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:15:13 PM

Currency, even gold, has always been fiat in the literal sense, fiat being faith.  There has been too many scandals in the NxT camp to make it a currency.

NEM will be a contender for a currency based on a combination of innovation and distribution to 3000 stakeholders.  We already have more activity on BTT at our pre-launch stage than NxT had in 2013.

I'm so not getting into a NXT vs NEM debate, as I have a stake in both......but which scandals ?
Using this reasoning Bitcoin can never make it as a currency.

NXTs original distribution could have been better, but don't forget that NXT was very much a pioneer with its IPO.
After NXT launched last November, an IPO became the flavour of the month and now pretty much every new crypto launches with an IPO-like structure.
But despite all of the effort that various devs have put in to make a "fair" IPO people still complain, and I can bet u all of the money in the universe that NEM will also get hassled for it's IPO/initial distribution.....and, btw, we both know that NEM does not have 3000 unique, individual stakeholders. I'd guess more like a 1000. Remember the guy who claimed to have 100 NEM stakes and was busy selling them off at 0.25 BTC per stake ?

Any other scandals to address ?

There was one troll who claimed 100 and that's your proof that 2000 stakes were fake?  Dubious claim you made and even if it were true (not ) it's still a better distribution than every other alt.

NxT had 73 initial wallets and majority was owned by 20 who each invested 1.5 BTC each, the reason we don't encounter many NxT whales is probably because those 20 wallets were really 5 people at most.

Obscure IPOs like NxT will always have more sockpuppets than smaller distributions involving more people

Chill yr boots, TS. It's a guess, time will tell. Dont think i'm all that wrong, though.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

Because I'm not done making OppaiCoin yet
When will this be finished?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 05:27:22 PM

Oppais must grow!!!
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:02:06 PM

NXT is scum.You need to put in 5 or more BTC's to forge something.In two months i forged 0 NXT with 19000 NXT in my wallet,and generated two blocks( 0 NXT each) Now I sold all my NXT and bought Yin & Yang coins!

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
zuqka

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

NXT is scum.You need to put in 5 or more BTC's to forge something.In two months i forged 0 NXT with 19000 NXT in my wallet,and generated two blocks( 0 NXT each) Now I sold all my NXT and bought Yin & Yang coins!

hehe Smiley

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:18:30 PM

Oppais must grow!!!
Are you trolling?
Nice image there.  Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
techboy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:20:32 AM

Frankly speaking it is hard to compare the two.  NEM doesn't have a technology roadmap released yet.
evanxxx

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:32:07 AM

haha, That picture shows exactly how one who knows something about Nxt would react to the post
+ (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:27:00 AM

nice subtle advertising  Roll Eyes

one dummy shell account answering another dummy shell accounts fake question lol
You are just a conspiracier.
researchsupportcoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:22:33 PM

We'll see if the start of the Asset Exchange in 15 days from now will boost NXT: http://www.nxtcommunity.org/

Join Research Support Coin at www.researchsupportcoin.org
evanxxx

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:35:13 PM

We'll see if the start of the Asset Exchange in 15 days from now will boost NXT: http://www.nxtcommunity.org/
The release of Asset Exchange will only be the first step. Many big stuffs will follows one by one. A lot of things that most people take for granted today will be changed by Nxt forever. We will see the world be changed in front of us.

Those interesting in Nxt really should go to https://nxtforum.org/ and see by yourself what the devs have been busy developing.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

nxt innovation (and I use the term loosely) for innovations sake, feature people don't need or want, if you can't sell it too the crypto community you can't sell it to the public.

people seem to think if someone doesn't copy paste and writes their own code that it makes for innovations.  Roll Eyes
evanxxx

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:50:59 PM

nxt innovation (and I use the term loosely) for innovations sake, feature people don't need or want, if you can't sell it too the crypto community you can't sell it to the public.

people seem to think if someone doesn't copy paste and writes their own code that it makes for innovations.  Roll Eyes

If you think Nxt innovations are just about new code plus some funny features, you are totally wrong. Don't trust me, do some research by yourself.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:53:45 PM

I can prove you wrong just directing you to the "technical disscusion" section of NXT forum https://nxtforum.org/
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:02:44 PM

You can clone whatever you want, the original will always be a step ahead. Nobody trust a team that just clones.
Or does somebody know a clone that can overtake bitcoin?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:35:03 PM

Why Nxt is the future?

Nxt is not the future. Don't lose your money with these type of scams.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:36:09 PM

What NXT is going to become, (if things go as planned) ir the 'One Ring' of crypto:
NXT will rule them all.

With AE and gateways in place, all other cryptos can be traded from within the NXT system.......no more need for exchanges, no more MtGox, CryptoRush, etc. situations.
Trustless, decentralised trading will make centralised exchanges obselete in the medium to long term.
Couple this with the ability to issue assets over the AE:  people will able to create pretty much any kind of virtual asset from within NXT.
Why go to the trouble of creating, for example, a new coin from the ground up, when you can issue anything you can imagine on top of the NXT blockchain?  

But surely NXT has no no more power to be the 'one' than even one of its clones. If everyone gets on board with NEM then why would people need to go to NXT? Plus people might chose different platforms to do the same things. Some NXT, Some NEM, some NXTL. Many might use a few of them.

NXTL and NEM are more mutations than clones, they are developing into different beasts, and most NXTers respect what they are doing and some are in these communities too - this is good for PoS - the more ideas and innovation different coins drive the better. There is another interesting one lurking called NHZ which has yet to reveal its unique proposition but I hope it will.

We should respect coins that are taking the technology and have the skills to improve and innovate further, the cut, rename and paste is another matter...

When is comes to 'clones' - people who only have the skills to copy and imitate bleeding edge technology often do it badly because they don't fully understand it. Then you get crypto's with the same characteristics as real world cheap imitations of cutting edge products, they don't work as well and you can't rely on them... I think when some of these simple copies try to copy some of NXTs even more advanced features they will simply find it very difficult.

The NXT community make this possible, we moved off BCT because we had outgrown it and it is now thriving and even bigger on nxtforum.org

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:36:35 PM

The release of Asset Exchange will only be the first step. Many big stuffs will follows one by one. A lot of things that most people take for granted today will be changed by Nxt forever. We will see the world be changed in front of us.

Those interesting in Nxt really should go to https://nxtforum.org/ and see by yourself what the devs have been busy developing.

Cool.  While the price temporarily goes up, the whales will sell.  Scam.  A lot of people who buy into that will be left holding the bag like usual.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: