Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Nxt is the future?  (Read 4350 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

nxt innovation (and I use the term loosely) for innovations sake, feature people don't need or want, if you can't sell it too the crypto community you can't sell it to the public.

people seem to think if someone doesn't copy paste and writes their own code that it makes for innovations.  Roll Eyes

I can prove you wrong just directing you to the "technical disscusion" section of NXT forum https://nxtforum.org/

wtf's a link to ur crappy cult site going to prove?
lol noob I base my comments on being in nxt early on, testing it, even trying to explain to the original dev the security hole I could drive a truck throw.
evanxxx

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:55:02 AM

nxt innovation (and I use the term loosely) for innovations sake, feature people don't need or want, if you can't sell it too the crypto community you can't sell it to the public.

people seem to think if someone doesn't copy paste and writes their own code that it makes for innovations.  Roll Eyes

I can prove you wrong just directing you to the "technical disscusion" section of NXT forum https://nxtforum.org/

lol noob I base my comments on being in nxt early on, testing it, even trying to explain to the original dev the security hole I could drive a truck throw.

One can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
Dare to say what's the hole or you are just trolling.
people found security issues were rewarded nicely.
evanxxx

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:09:41 AM

We'll see if the start of the Asset Exchange in 15 days from now will boost NXT: http://www.nxtcommunity.org/
The release of Asset Exchange will only be the first step. Many big stuffs will follows one by one. A lot of things that most people take for granted today will be changed by Nxt forever. We will see the world be changed in front of us.

Those interesting in Nxt really should go to https://nxtforum.org/ and see by yourself what the devs have been busy developing.

Cool.  While the price temporarily goes up, the whales will sell.  Scam.  A lot of people who buy into that will be left holding the bag like usual.

Nxt holders will make money from Nxt but not by persuading others to buy. Yes, some will buy and some will sell as what happens to any other cryptocurrency everyday. However, the key point is that a lot of businesses using Nxt as tools in addition to as the currency will be built, that's where the main profit will come from and why we call Nxt a platform/ecosystem.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:20:39 AM

there's nothing nxt could offer me, i'd already communicated with the original dev about it.

hell i'd even pay to get rid of all the worthless trash coins around here including nxt Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:34:28 AM

Why Nxt is the future?

Nxt is not the future. Don't lose your money with these type of scams.
It is not a scam, that is for sure. But then again I do not see that much potential in this coin.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Isildur23

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:13:09 AM

Who will launch the fastest decentralised asset exchange?  Kiss

Ties are a prison for the soul...
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:36:09 PM

Who will launch the fastest decentralised asset exchange?  Kiss

NXT will do!!!!!!  Smiley
evanxxx

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:59:35 PM

there's nothing nxt could offer me
That's ok. Nxt does not do everything.  Smiley
Or you just didn't bother to have a look at what Nxt can offer now and in the near future.
evanxxx

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:03:42 PM

It is not a scam, that is for sure. But then again I do not see that much potential in this coin.
Welcome to the "Technical Discussion" section of NXT forum https://nxtforum.org/
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:53:43 PM

there's nothing nxt could offer me, i'd already communicated with the original dev about it.

hell i'd even pay to get rid of all the worthless trash coins around here including nxt Wink
You're still at the stage of wasting your time. Nothing of this invalidates the "technical" aspects of the coin per se, but when I grabbed some €'s out of an account and "invested" on alts, I surely would have considered buying Nxt if it weren't for the cultists, as you call them. Even without them, who in their right mind (which I really wasn't at the time, to be frank), care about a coin with microscopic PoS, let alone the dumpers ready to pour above your head? Ultimately, I'm glad the shills forced me to pay attention, and made me stay way from Nxt.

I also had the temptation of posting on fake interesting hype Nxt threads, which now I'm very restricted on. Sometimes one just have to let it go and don't interrupt the shill's circlejerk. Honestly, the more I post, the more I bump and feed this garbage.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Isildur23

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:29:12 PM

Competent opinion

Man, please don't restrict yourslef! You post in every Nxt thread to say how much you hate it and then more people get curious about Nxt and become addicted to it.
Please post more before we launch the decentralised asset exchange (which would be far much faster then anything else), which is on block 135000.
Hurry up, the Digital goods store is coming shortly after that!

Ties are a prison for the soul...
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:09:45 PM

You're still at the stage of wasting your time. Nothing of this invalidates the "technical" aspects of the coin per se, but when I grabbed some €'s out of an account and "invested" on alts, I surely would have considered buying Nxt if it weren't for the cultists, as you call them. Even without them, who in their right mind (which I really wasn't at the time, to be frank), care about a coin with microscopic PoS, let alone the dumpers ready to pour above your head? Ultimately, I'm glad the shills forced me to pay attention, and made me stay way from Nxt.

I also had the temptation of posting on fake interesting hype Nxt threads, which now I'm very restricted on. Sometimes one just have to let it go and don't interrupt the shill's circlejerk. Honestly, the more I post, the more I bump and feed this garbage.

LOL

I quote this post for the future laughs. Let's revisit this in some months.  Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:40:16 PM

Welcome to the "Technical Discussion" section of NXT forum https://nxtforum.org/
Why would I join that forum?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

To learn and stop talking nosense
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:17:12 PM

It's not worth my time. I'm not talking nonsense. Nxt hasn't offered anything that would make me slightly interested.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

It's not worth my time. I'm not talking nonsense. Nxt hasn't offered anything that would make me slightly interested.

What would you make you interested in an altcoin?
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:27:00 PM

If NXT has nothing for you than there isn´t any coin for you.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

If NXT has nothing for you than there isn´t any coin for you.
So you're saying that NXT is the best coin? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
evanxxx

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:19:26 AM

To find out whether you can see the potential of Nxt there.
evanxxx

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:26:35 AM

Nxt hasn't offered anything that would make me slightly interested.
That could be understood because most of the exciting features of Nxt has not released yet. But they are coming soon.
That's why I recommend you to the forum to have a look at what's developing and what's coming next.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: