Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Movies You Have Ever Watched  (Read 95751 times)
luckybitcoin777

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:43:58 AM

I like all movies except boring one.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:18:39 AM

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Yea Cage have really huge list of bad movies recently.

I've heard that Cage had some money issues, so he plays a lot to make more money
DAYAGO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

I hated the Twilight trilogy, i liked the special effects though, but still they were horrible movies. The books were also horrible, they didn't have good characters or a good story. The versions of the monsters were simply pathetic, and the werewolves were not ever werewolves.
acecoinz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:22:38 PM

Really a bad movie I remember that is "School of Rock".
sgk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:35:50 PM

Really a bad movie I remember that is "School of Rock".

Quite a few people nominated 'School of Rock' as the worst movie they have watched. But I'd like to disagree.
I have watched it too. Yes, it may not be one of the good movies you've watched through your lifespan, but it may also not be the WORST of them all. I mean it was funny and enjoyable.

By WORST, I mean the one you would want your buddies to REALLY STAY AWAY FROM! Cheesy
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:19:41 PM

The Last Airbender
Graphics were pretty cool though, can't say the same about the movie as a whole.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:45:14 AM

Can't think of the worst, but Scott Pilgrim and Dan in Real Life were terrible, in my eyes anyway. I know that they each have their fans, but just didn't do it for me :/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:49:31 AM

Yes... after National Treasure: Book of Secrets, most of his movies were crap. Examples are Bangkok Dangerous, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.etc. Only the recent Tokarev was watchable.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:02:21 AM

anyone ever watch RRRrrrr!! (2004)Grin
one of worst movies i've watched

Yes... after National Treasure: Book of Secrets, most of his movies were crap. Examples are Bangkok Dangerous, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.etc. Only the recent Tokarev was watchable.
agree, the only cage's movies i like are face off and lord of war
others are crap Sad
i can't find tokarev in cage's movies list?

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:04:34 AM

The Hands of Manos and Food Fight (Made in 2012. Trust me, don't watch it.) Both really bad movies. Hands of Manos used to be No. One on IMDB's list of worst movies. It's still on there, but got moved up.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:21:22 AM

Knocked Up and Pineapple Express were both pretty horrible. It may have been due to the fact that both were really hyped up (at least to me), so I expected better. Really bad.

sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:37:43 AM

Out of all Iron man movies ,,which was not the as good as other ..

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:38:04 AM

Knocked Up and Pineapple Express were both pretty horrible. It may have been due to the fact that both were really hyped up (at least to me), so I expected better. Really bad.

I'd agree with Pineapple Express, but Knocked Up? I loved it. I went in thinking it would be a stupid typical stoner movie. It was not (although obviously there were elements). I thought it was laugh out loud funny at parts and romantic comedy chick flick at other parts. All in all a legit comedy that I could see more than once.
dougg

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:54:55 AM

Worst movie I watched... theres quite a few.

But the ones stick with me are "Cloud Atlas" that recently came out with Tom hanks.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:59:16 AM

agree, the only cage's movies i like are face off and lord of war
others are crap Sad

I'd add a few more to that list.

1. The Rock
2. Con Air
3. 8mm

i can't find tokarev in cage's movies list?

Tokarev was released early this year. DVD / Blu Ray is out. Liked it.

junshong

Activity: 192

Hi!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:23:49 AM

Amazing spiderman 2, the ending was bullshit.

mediogreFIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:42:34 AM

I have seen so many bad movies.. i sometimes call my self expert of bad movies (i know that there are people that know more about movies and some people have seen worse movies than i have but look at this list, it's awful)

Leprechaun moviesaga

Especially these moves from the series:
Leprechaun 3
Leprecaun 4: In space
Leprechaun Back 2 tha Hood

First movie was okay. It was weird for comedyhorror but it had some facinating points. It was not funny nor scary but it was something fresh.. the sequels in other hand.. they sucked big time. The weakness of Leprechaun always changed, the movielogics changed and they became just too absurd to watch. That spacemovie was good as an idea but it lack scifi elements, funny moments and it doesnt give any payback.

Birdemic

Worst effects ever. It's supposed to be horror.. maybe.. like Aracnofobia or Bats or Barracudas.. but this one fails. It's amateurish movie with plot being group of people moving from place to another trying to survive. Movie is quite long so i recommend to watch best parts from youtube.. In that way you get the laughs without getting bored.

The Room

So bad it's good? No.. not for me.. This is just bad. This movie is what you get when you give equipment to a guy who has money but no skills. I don't even know what is the genre of this movie. It's about a guy that owns a house and likes to play football with friends.. it's boring, it has many many flaws.. but it's worth watching.. once..

Jesus Hates You Now

This movie is weird. There is a guy being kidnapped and interviewed by puppet. That sounds cool right? NO!! It's boring, the main focus is on joke whether this puppet will cut penis off or not and it's full of absurd pictures, noices and it's constantly being interrupted with boring stuff. And payoff isn't that good neither. I'm really thinking if i should make movie with same title and kind of same premise but correct everything this movie had wrong.

Witchville

This one is more like long tv-show episode. It opens just like tv-episode, it's cut as an tv-episode and it's as cheap looking like Xena the Warrior Princess or Hercules the tv-show from 90's. The problem is that is really is a standalone movie. It's about three adventures trying to solve some mystery (the script is like few D&D players wrote their tableadventure in form of a moviescript) and this movie really is not worth watching.

My wife is a gangster 2

Asian gangster movie. The first one was good.. it had comedy, it had nice twists and moments. This one.. nope.. Why is this dupped when first one wasn't? And the plot is not that good.. this one is more like mainstream-type movie that doesn't have anything different from any other. I recommend watching first one.. skip this one.

Death Tunnel

Cliche horror movie. No surprices, no payback, actors suck, deathscenes suck and plot is just so.. boring..

Bebe's Kids

Worst cartoon ever. It's about standup comedian that starts to date nice looking lady and they end up in amusement park-ish place with rascal kids. In park the kids can't have fun because it's strictly controlled so the premise is promising.. but even when it's based on stand-up comedy guy it's not just funny.. any of the jokes wont work, phasing is misadjusted and only funny thing is Lincoln-robot. This movie can't be saved not even with the parts when kids rap.

Quantum Apocalypse

Worst scifi ever. Really.. the drama suck, actors suck, there is no emotion, no logic (there is couple in one room for the entire movie and the girl somehow has changed her clothes in every scene), effects suck and only good thing this movie has is that retard saves the world.

--

I really try to watch one good movie for every bad movie i have watched so i can compare bad movies to something and remind me of what really is good movie.. if i just watch bad movies then i may think that some bad movie is good when it's just slightly better than what worst movie is.. And watching good movies in between bad ones keeps also my head in place.. Watching that Lepcrechaun saga really took it's cost.. it took months watch all of them.. they sucked so bad!!
trattrat

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance......this was terrible

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:35:17 PM

Well... the 3D effects were not that bad. But that was the only good thing to speak about the movie. Everything else was terrible. Script, acting, direction, and even the background music.  Grin
aboo

Activity: 188

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:49:54 PM

Really? I love every marvel movie, despite its flaws and poor acting lol.

I guess I`m into more in animation then story play, and other details.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: