Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cancelled] SCRYPT ASIC BUY  (Read 1196 times)
allcoinminer (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:32:50 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 08:30:46 AM by allcoinminer

INTRODUCING A SCRYPT ASIC BUY [Cancelled]

Updates:
--New status--
Project Cancelled. Since Escrow is not possible in this project and hosting at the company is risky.
Since as per escrow.ms escrow will not work for this project. Now looking to host the device at the company itself to get the protection. I'm waiting for interested members response.
--Old status--
In discussion with escrow.ms, the escrow service provider.
Requested him to suggest a solution for the issues or do escrow protection till the delivery of miners.
Waiting for his reply. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583958.msg6389837#msg6389837
--Old status--
escrow.ms seem the most trusted and widely used.
So, PM send to escrow service provider escrow.mshttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76380 and waiting for reply. If you have any objections I will do as per the need.

Brief
The planning is to buy Script ASIC devices via crowd funding.
This is my first attempt after a long time of mining. I'm a bitcoin hobbyist and technical person, an engineer.
I will buy the most profitable Scrypt ASIC miner available on the closing day and will issue shares according to your contributions.
I will call and talk to the sellers and bargain for the lowest cost. I expect to buy a much as asic hash power we can as soon as possible.
Everything will be transparent and documented here.

Voting
Every decision taken will be via a voting system where all contributors have voting rights equal to their shares.

Offers & Fees(via Voting)
Free PSU for the miner upto 2000W
Own Pool most times(When plan to mine a coin for atleast 2 days or more)
Pool fee when mining own pool is 1% (Zero).
My Fee: Zero( 0% ) and when mining Own pool I take the pool fee.

CrowdFunding
Funding will be via an Escrow service from a reputed person from this forum.
We will not receive any funds for your security concern.
I will update here about escrow provider. I think escrow.ms will be the most suitable one.

Escrow
All funding will be via an Escrow.
Escrow will order the miner to my address when we(contributors) finalise on a miner buying after voting.
If we are not able to get the fund required to buy a miner atleast I will try to contribute additional from my side.
If that's not affordable to me then all contributors are refunded from the Escrow service provider.

Buying(via Voting)
Will order/pre-order the device to my place and will mine as soon as possible till the electricity charge is over mining profit.
Free PSU: We will not buy PSUs to reduce cost if the PSUs I already have(2000W) can handle the devices.

Mining(via Voting)
Live Miner Stats will be available over internet for all contributors.
Mining will be on the most profitable coin which are ready on exchange to sell immediately.

Share Profit Distribution(via Voting)
All distribution stats will be available over internet with complete transparency.
The distribution will be via BTC.

Dismantling(via Voting)
Will dismantle when the devices are not profitable and will resale if market available or will if demanded ship to the contributors as per their shares if possible to decide physically. Again everything will be as per voting.

Reply/PM for participation using the below format after sending payment to escrow service provider
You bitcoin User ID:
BTC Sent to Escrow Service:
Your BTC Address:
Transaction ID:
Amt*:

*Amt: Amount can be as low or as high as possible but within the below range.
Min Contribution: 0.02 btc
Max Contribution: No limit
If we get an amount of total 28btc will will be getting the most powerful asic miner and will be the most profitable one.
So requesting your maximum tolerance in it.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I will refine and add more later.
Thank you and make this a success.
allcoinminer (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:41:11 AM

Post field reserved For Stats and others.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

Well I would like to clear something first.

And the Escrow fund will only be released to me from the escrow service provider when we(contributors) finalise on a miner buying after voting.
I can not release bitcoins to you. (There's no point of using escrow if funds will be released to you without buying miners.)

Will order/pre-order the device to my place.
No one knows you, So even if I order miners on your address, you can run away with hardware and escrow service will not protect buyers.

Hence I can not provide escrow service.
allcoinminer (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

Thank you for your concerns. That's a truth. I will try to suggest some solutions for the two concerns you pointed out.
But if others or you can better advice to solve this I'm ready to accept them if feasible.

And the Escrow fund will only be released to me from the escrow service provider when we(contributors) finalise on a miner buying after voting.
I can not release bitcoins to you. (There's no point of using escrow if funds will be released to you without buying miners.)
I think you(the escrow service provider) order the miners to my address will solve this.

No one knows you, So even if I order miners on your address, you can run away with hardware and escrow service will not protect buyers.
Regarding the second one. I'm not sure what to be done here. Escrow need to be limited to this part thats the only wayout in my mind. Please advice.

Well I would like to clear something first.

allcoinminer (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:11:35 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 04:34:56 AM by allcoinminer

Project Cancelled
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: