Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the West gearing up to invade Russia once again?  (Read 58226 times)
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:44:12 PM

Tired of your bullshit. Humanitarian convoy was inspected by Ukrainian officials and western media. Your web of lies and propaganda start to get obvious. Change tactics or your employer will be displeased.

neither ukraine not red cross mentioned they have inspected the convoy. both have mentioned they only saw 262 trucks while russia claims 280 crossed the border. don't you think everything would be much easier if russia just gave this convoy to red cross and be done with it? but no, they had to smell fishy with it for couple weeks before letting anyone near any of the trucks. i'm amazed at how biased you are Smiley (no, i'm actually not amazed, normal russian bias)
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:17:44 PM

Tired of your bullshit. Humanitarian convoy was inspected by Ukrainian officials and western media. Your web of lies and propaganda start to get obvious. Change tactics or your employer will be displeased.

neither ukraine not red cross mentioned they have inspected the convoy. both have mentioned they only saw 262 trucks while russia claims 280 crossed the border. don't you think everything would be much easier if russia just gave this convoy to red cross and be done with it? but no, they had to smell fishy with it for couple weeks before letting anyone near any of the trucks. i'm amazed at how biased you are Smiley (no, i'm actually not amazed, normal russian bias)

The only reason I reply to you is that I am not completely sure that you not just brain-washed by Ukrainian oligarch-owned MSM. I am not biased, living in the West, I am objective and to the point - I know the attitude here.

So, Russia was asking the Ukrainian side to inspect the load for days now, without Ukrainian officials bothering to show up, and all the while the human situation in Lugansk deteriorates.

It is only so long that perishable goods in those trucks can be stewed by the Ukrainian officials at the border. Here is to hoping that the convoy reaches its destination and helps people and that freedom fighters will be able to provide enough protection from marauding Ukrainian units. The real heroes now are the truck drivers, risking their lives to save lives.

Think. If Russia wanted to invade Ukraine, it would have done so long ago, swiftly, and definitely not using any idiotic scheme like a humanitarian convoy as a cover. Russia is probably the only country interested in peace in Ukraine, which as some put it, is Russia's soft underbelly. Judging by the persistent actions of the Ukrainian government, even they don't want peace in Ukraine, but do as Washington tells them.

Currently, apart from the East-Ukrainians, the only other party suffering from this war is Russia. Do you think money for the almost 1 million refugees just pop out of thin air?

Re-posting this on Lugansk thread as it's more appropriate.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:23:58 PM

What do I see: more hawkish rhetoric from NATO (read: US and Rasmussen):

NATO chief eyes more bases in E. Europe to confront Russia
http://rt.com/news/183064-nato-rasmussen-europe-russia/

Under the pretext of an 'overt' Russian threat, NATO is pushing for a ‘readiness action plan’ that will bring the Cold War military bloc closer to Russian borders than ever - even despite objections from some NATO members.

NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said the 28-nation military bloc, which meets next week in Cardiff, Wales, would attempt to overcome internal opposition and agree to the deployment of military bases near the Russian border.

"We have something already called the NATO response force, whose purpose is to be able to be deployed rapidly if needed,” Rasmussen said in an interview with several European newspapers. “Now it's our intention to develop what I would call a spearhead within that response force at very, very, high readiness. In order to be able to provide such rapid reinforcements you also need some reception facilities in host nations. So it will involve the pre-positioning of supplies, of equipment, preparation of infrastructure, bases, headquarters.”

Remarkably, Rasmussen asserted that Russia “does not consider NATO a partner,” when it was NATO that flat-out refused Russian participation in the controversial US missile defense system, also planned for Eastern Europe. Such cooperation, had it been given the green light, would have sealed the so-called reset between the two Cold War-era foes, bringing to end years of mutual suspicion and antagonism. Instead, the US and NATO opted to keep Russia on the sidelines, ensuring nothing less than another full-blown arms race.

Norway already got several ship-loads of American weapons and tanks to be deployed near Russian border, ready to attack.

PS:
Two NATO warships heading to Black Sea – report
http://rt.com/news/182944-nato-ships-black-sea/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:31:13 PM

What do I see: more hawkish rhetoric from NATO (read: US and Rasmussen):

right, all this has nothing to do with Russia starting war in the region and annexing territories from neighbour countries Smiley
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:10:41 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 08:12:33 PM by Nemo1024

Meanwhile, and despite Russia repeatedly saying that the conflict in Ukraine is an internal civil war, the president of... Lithuania stated today that there is a war between Russia and Ukraine and by extension with the whole of Europe.

Quote: "Because Russia is at war with Ukraine, it is at war with a country that badly wants a tight integration with EU and thus Russia is at war with EU. Europe must help Ukraine in defending its land and its people. Ukraine is fighting today in the name of all Europeans."

http://www.bfm.ru/news/270986

Never mind 820.000 refugees and Ukrainian military that fled to Russia. Can you imagine British fleeing to Germany during WWII?

This is very dangerous rhetoric: she de-facto declares war on Russia on behalf of the whole Europe. What is ironic, is that both Russia, Lithuania and Ukraine are par of Europe, Eastern Europe, but still - so Europe declares a war on itself, while the only one leaning back with the pop-corn will be the US...

WWIII, here we come. The next step: EU/NATO launching a pre-emptive attack against Russia under the above pretext.

So, any Europeans on this forum - did you know that you are already at war with Russia, according to Lithuania (who are firmly under the US thumb)? Are you ready to die for Ukraine, for Poroshenko and his US-given right to decide which people are first-class, and which can be genocided to make space for the interests Dutch Shell and American oil magnates?

WWI was started under the pretext of Serbia.
WWII was started under the pretext of Poland.
WWIII is being started under the pretext of Ukraine.

It seems that Russia once again will be called upon to perform the thankless task of ending yet another war, imposed on it from the West...  Embarrassed

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:37:05 PM

Meanwhile, and despite Russia repeatedly saying that the conflict in Ukraine is an internal civil war, the president of... Lithuania stated today that there is a war between Russia and Ukraine and by extension with the whole of Europe.

Quote: "Because Russia is at war with Ukraine, it is at war with a country that badly wants a tight integration with EU and thus Russia is at war with EU. Europe must help Ukraine in defending its land and its people. Ukraine is fighting today in the name of all Europeans."

Never mind 820.000 refugees and Ukrainian military that fled to Russia. Can you imagine British fleeing to Germany during WWII?

This is very dangerous rhetoric: she de-facto declares war on Russia from the name of the whole Europe. What is ironic, is that both Russia, Lithuania and Ukraine are par of Europe, Eastern Europe, but still - so Europe declares a war on itself, while the only one leaning back with the pop-corn will be the US...

WWIII, here we come. The next step: EU/NATO launching a pre-emptive attack against Russia under the above pretext.

So, any Europeans on this forum - did you know that you are already at war with Russia, according to Lithuania (who are firmly under the US thumb)? Are you ready to die for Ukraine?

WWII was started under the pretext of Yugoslavia.

It seems that Russia once again will be called upon to perform the thankless task of ending yet another war, imposed on it from the West...  Embarrassed

What history did they teach you in Russia ?

Oh wait , the pretext was the invasion of Poland in which Russia also played a role.
No wonder you're trying to avoid it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:10:50 PM

This is very dangerous rhetoric: she de-facto declares war on Russia from the name of the whole Europe. What is ironic, is that both Russia, Lithuania and Ukraine are par of Europe, Eastern Europe, but still - so Europe declares a war on itself, while the only one leaning back with the pop-corn will be the US...

So, any Europeans on this forum - did you know that you are already at war with Russia, according to Lithuania (who are firmly under the US thumb)? Are you ready to die for Ukraine?

Oh wait , the pretext was the invasion of Poland in which Russia also played a role.

I thought you were asleep.  Grin

First of all, AGAIN!!! Not, Russia, but Soviet Union.

Second, yes, I was wrong. It was the invasion Poland by Germany after a pretext provocation by Germans, dressed as Poles, attacking a German radio station.

For some reason, I had also some events in Yugoslavia around that time at the back of my head. I am fixing my original post, and adding a few more thoughts. The main grotesque point of it stands, something that you completely avoided noticing - Lithuania has just declared war against Russia, also on your behalf.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:20:16 PM

Lithuania has just declared war against Russia, also on your behalf.
? o_O
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:26:55 PM

? o_O

All of the people Moscow BRUTALIZED are now coming back to haunt Russia.

Millions of dead are screaming for VENGEANCE, their relatives and loved ones hear and REMEMBER their cry.

My advice to Russia: stock up on body bags, you'll need them.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:33:45 PM

? o_O

Well, I am just extrapolating on the choice of wording by the Lithuanian President:

Also, another interesting "coincidence":
http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20140830/192472196/Norway-Sends-Tanks-to-Latvian-Russian-Border--Reports.html
Can that incidentally be the tanks newly-shipped from the US?

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

Yeah, another very useful advice from somebody who has failed to continue his own discussion. Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518645.msg8592130#msg8592130
DarkForces

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:11:18 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 09:23:28 PM by DarkForces

Yeah, another very useful advice from somebody who has failed to continue his own discussion. Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518645.msg8592130#msg8592130

Just because your definition of entropy in an astrophysical context

doesn't agree with MY use in a political context, I can't help you out of your ignorance.

I feel bad for the ex-soviet educational system. This is the reason why their weapons SUCK and they fail in battle against equal forces.

Besides, don't skirt the issue with an argument over semantics-

LETS TALK ABOUT RUSSIANS ILLEGALLY INVADING AND BRUTALIZING THEIR NEIGHBORS.

Shit, RUSSIA invaded UKRAINE and you are still sitting here denying it.

The title of this thread implies the west is invading russia, whereas its the ex-commie fascists that are committing the CRIME.

Don't kill us and then explain to us that WE are the ones doing the killing.

Explain to me HOW russia and russians aren't just a bunch of common FUCKING MURDERERS?

You will reap what you sow. JUST WATCH. comrade.

Your post-soviet dreams will turn into a nightmare. We will help you to do this, GLADLY.

Your lies reek of fear- this fear is justified. You just fucked up.

A word of advice: DOUBLE UP on BODYBAGS!

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:38:59 PM

I thought you were asleep.  Grin

First of all, AGAIN!!! Not, Russia, but Soviet Union.

Second, yes, I was wrong. It was the invasion Poland by Germany after a pretext provocation by Germans, dressed as Poles, attacking a German radio station.

For some reason, I had also some events in Yugoslavia around that time at the back of my head. I am fixing my original post, and adding a few more thoughts. The main grotesque point of it stands, something that you completely avoided noticing - Lithuania has just declared war against Russia, also on your behalf.

Let me add the required text:

It was the invasion Poland by Germany after a pretext provocation by Germans, dressed as Poles, attacking a German radio station on 1st of September , one week after the signing of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, while the Soviet invasion commenced on 17 September .

Second , ww2 started because the attack on German citizens , now ww3 because the attack on russian citizens?

Europe wants no war it's you russians who can't really stay in your damn country for more than a decade.
You want another ww3 , probably you will get it.

And after all , didn't you say a while ago that you live in the EU? It's going to be funny for you , more than for me.

In the end , if Russia really wants war it will get it , and no matter how stupid it is probably i'll be back in the turret of a tank and end up dead just because some guy who has an inferiority complex (you know about his shoes don't you? ) wants to show that he is the lider or a "nuclear power".

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:34:05 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:51:44 AM by Balthazar

In my universe entropy is a measure of disorder. I gave you an example and received your adolf related projection instead of answer. Are you going to deny this?

doesn't agree with MY use in a political context, I can't help you out of your ignorance.
Yeah, you can't say anything in your own discussion and it makes me ignorant person. Right.

I feel bad for the ex-soviet educational system. This is the reason why their weapons SUCK and they fail in battle against equal forces.
Oh, another pathetic attempt to change the subject. This won't work, don't even think about that. I won't let you go so easy way. Smiley

The title of this thread implies the west is invading russia, whereas its the ex-commie fascists that are committing the CRIME.
There is nothing to deny or explain since all these reports are backed by statements from ukrainian authorities only. Even OSCE refused to confirm your fantasy. If you won't try to use DigitalGlobe fantasy as a proof, of coourse.

Why should I think that your blah blah blah, bullshit and size=16pt are worth anything?

Explain to me HOW russia and russians aren't just a bunch of common FUCKING MURDERERS?
We will help you to do this, GLADLY.
Answer the same question first, hypocrite.

I'm watching and see nothing more than a regular keyboard warrior. Comrade, is that all what you're ready to do for your victory? Are you going to torment me to death with your notations? Or you're planning to use keyboard as some kind of real-life weapon? Cheesy

You just fucked up.
I'm sorry, but you even unable to back your own statement about entropy. Use the mirror if you want to see fucked up person.
DarkForces

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:01:23 AM

In my universe entropy is a measure of disorder. I gave you an example and received your adolf related projection instead of answer. Are you going to deny this?

Yeah, you can't say anything in your own discussion and it makes me ignorant person. Right.

Oh, another pathetic attempt to change the subject. This won't work, don't even think about that. I won't let you go so easy way. Smiley

There is nothing to deny or explain since all these reports are backed by statements from ukrainian authorities only. Even OSCE refused to confirm your fantasy. If you won't try to use DigitalGlobe fantasy as a proof, of coourse.

Why should I think that your blah blah blah, bullshit and size=16pt are worth anything?

We will help you to do this, GLADLY.
Answer the same question first, hypocrite.

I'm watching and see nothing more than a regular keyboard warrior. Comrade, is that all what you're ready to do for your victory? Are you going to torment me to death with your notations? Or you're planning to use keyboard as some kind of real-life weapon? Cheesy

You just fucked up.
I'm sorry, but you even unable to back your own statement about entropy. Use the mirror if you want to see fucked up person.

HAHAHA. Please do go on. Its interesting to watch what you call human intelligence work.

Go on, and TRIPLE UP on BODYBAGS.

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:09:32 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 11:37:04 AM by Nemo1024

Europe wants no war it's you russians who can't really stay in your damn country for more than a decade.

And after all , didn't you say a while ago that you live in the EU? It's going to be funny for you , more than for me.

In the end , if Russia really wants war it will get it , and no matter how stupid it is probably i'll be back in the turret of a tank and end up dead just because some guy who has an inferiority complex (you know about his shoes don't you? ) wants to show that he is the lider or a "nuclear power".

Europe wants no war? Well, let me tell you, Russians want no war either. And unlike "some" Europeans and Americans, Russians stay in their own country. People who live in the South-East of Ukraine ARE Russian, who've leaved there for hundreds of years and just happened to be split off from Russia by an arbitrary decision by a known Russophobe - Lenin. What do you say about Norwegians sending tanks to Lithuania, Americans marching across Romania and Poland, Polish troops in Romania. Shouldn't all those countries stay damn put within their borders?

Alas, I see your posts deteriorating to the the level of stigma, russophobia and hatred as touted my the propaganda machine of the West. It's a pity seeing you succumbing to it. I noticed your reference to Putin, and one of those stigmas that sprung up in the Western forums/media. If you were still thinking clearly, you'd notice that the actions of Putin speak of the opposite, as what Western media wants everyone to believe. He's shown and is still showing a huge degree of calm, level-headedness and diplomacy in the face of overt aggressions (so far, luckily, only verbal) and provocations that are coming with an ever-increasing frequency.

I don't live in EU, I live in Norway, that voted TWICE against joining EU, but unlike Ukraine avoided a "democratic correction" in the form of genocide of people who don't want to be a part of EU.

Russia ends wars. Unless you invade Russia first, you'll not see Russian troops in your country, however badly Poroshenko and the Belgians want it.

Yes, Belgians. You force me to resort to the same form of generalisation that you do towards the Soviet Union. Brussels wants war and those crazy Belgians have occupied all Europe. At least during the Soviet time, Romani was an independent country, not part of SU. Now Romania is under the yoke of the Belgians, fully integrated in the EU.

You see how absurd the above can be. If Soviet Union = Russia, then EU = Belgium. I'll try to use this consequently in a few future posts, referencing your predisposition to generalisation. Wink

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:40:59 AM

Europe wants no war? Well, let me tell you, Russians want no war either. And unlike "some" Europeans and Americans, Russians stay in their own country. People who live in the South-East of Ukraine ARE Russian, who've leaved there for hundreds of years and just happened to be split off from Russia by an arbitrary decision by a known Russophobe - Lenin. What do you say about Norwegians sending tanks to Lithuania, Americans marching across Romania and Poland, Polish troops in Romania. Shouldn't all those countries stay damn put within their borders?

I don't live in EU, I live in Norway, that voted TWICE against joining EU, but unlike Ukraine avoided a "democratic correction" in the form of genocide of people who don't want to be a part of EU.

Russia ends war. Unless you invade Russia first, you'll not see Russian troops in your country, however badly Poroshenko and the Belgians want it.

Yes, Belgians. You force me to resort to the same form of generalisation that you do towards the Soviet Union. Burssels wants war and those crazy Belgians have occupied all Europe. At least during the Soviet time, Romani was an independent country, not part of SU. Now Romania is under the yoke of the Belgians, fully integrated in the EU.

You see how absurd the above can be. If Soviet Union = Russia, then EU = Belgium.

Norway is part of NATO.

And if this Russian news is of any trust ....as you claim
http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20140830/192472196/Norway-Sends-Tanks-to-Latvian-Russian-Border--Reports.html

Seems like you're going to be on OUR side Wink.

And besides , why aren't we supposed to send tanks to our allies and to keep our armies on our borders?
The russians are doing the same. They had a "drill" with 30 000 troops 20 km from the border of Ukraine. Probably half of the army went lost at that moment. Glonass sucks after all.

About the rest let me call it straight "bullshit".' Protecting it's citizens my ass , those guys are Ukrainians not Russians. they are of Russian origin and nothing else. If they want to live in Russia the door was open if they want to stay then they stay in Ukraine and they are Ukrainians.

Russia didn't give a FUCK for them for 25 years but as soon as they felt like losing the control over them they invaded.

Should also Russia invade Uk to protect the 150 000 Russian living there?
Should Russia invade Norway to protect your freedom?

Neither is threatened but they should do it just because they are a nuclear power and their el lidero has some shoe height complex.

At least in our case we know the drill. The Russian army has come uninvited 14 times in two centuries in our country. Nothing new.

Btw of your claim about independence , was Czechoslovakia also free?

ps.
Also , one little thing that bothers me...
If Russia is so peaceful , if the Russian economy is so great , if you were born there , if Norway is going to be hit by russian sanctions , if europe is doomed... why are you still living in Norway?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:47:41 AM

I just raed the article 3 times.
It is ****amazing !!!!!! You claim modern russia has no ties with the former red plague but yet:

NATO has been deploying its forces to its closest territories to the Russian border to counter the alleged threat posed by Russia to the former Soviet Baltic republics.

Should I highlight it in bold and red to see the communist propaganda there?
They haven't used the name of the countries even once , they stated ... those were russian territories that are supposed to be ours.

Who is bringing back the past? Seems like the the Soviet Union is back at full power.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:56:30 AM

It is ****amazing !!!!!! You claim modern russia has no ties with the former red plague but yet:

NATO has been deploying its forces to its closest territories to the Russian border to counter the alleged threat posed by Russia to the former Soviet Baltic republics.

They haven't used the name of the countries even once , they stated ... those were russian territories that are supposed to be ours.

Who is bringing back the past? Seems like the the Soviet Union is back at full power.

No they haven't - they stated the facts - those countries ARE former Soviet Republics. The keyword here is: former. By the way, politicians from those particular republics were pretty high up in the Soviet hierarchy, deciding the fate of both SU and Russia. So?

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:16:13 PM

No they haven't - they stated the facts - those countries ARE former Soviet Republics. The keyword here is: former. By the way, politicians from those particular republics were pretty high up in the Soviet hierarchy, deciding the fate of both SU and Russia. So?

If we talk about former.....
Where is the Lithuanian border?

Clinging to the past too much ?  Why not revert to this past ?

ps.
Would love to see your answer on the living in Norway question...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: