Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:26:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the West gearing up to invade Russia once again?  (Read 58227 times)
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:42:48 AM

US to attack Russia in 2015. Evgeny Fedorov

Drang nach Osten,Russia will win ,again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drang_nach_Osten

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 09:49:00 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 11:23:59 AM by Nemo1024

Some enlightening reading:

The Great Conspiracy Against Russia by Michael Sayers and Albert E. Khan with Special introduction by Senator Claude Pepper, 1946:
http://www.fantompowa.info/Great%20Conspiracy%20All%20Chap.pdf

The Russia They Lost
http://slavyangrad.org/2014/09/24/the-russia-they-lost/
We loved America. I remember, we did. When we were teens, growing up in the early 90s; most of my friends the same age did not even question their attitude toward Western civilization. It was great, how could it be otherwise?

The first serious blow to our pro-Western orientation in life was Kosovo. It was a shock; our rose-colored glasses were shattered into pieces. The bombing of Belgrade was, for my generation, what the 9/11 attacks were for Americans. Worldviews turned 180 degrees together with the plane of the then Prime Minister Yevgeny Primakov, who was over the Atlantic Ocean on the way from Ireland to the United States when he learned of the beginning of the American aggression  – and gave the command to return to Russia.

The parade of “color revolutions” seemed to be petty mischief until the last. But EvroMaidan and the subsequent fierce civil war made it clear: “the democratic process” – devoid of any rules and procedures and launched in enemy territory – is not a geopolitical toy, but a real weapon of mass destruction. It is the only type of weapon, which can be used against a nuclear-armed state. Everything is very simple: when you push the button and send a nuclear missile across the ocean, you’ll certainly get an identical one in return. But when you launch a chain reaction of chaos in enemy territory, you are not to blame. Aggression? What aggression?! This is a natural democratic process! The eternal desire of people for freedom!

The reader comments to that article, coming from America and Europe, are very powerful and well-written in their own right.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:20:46 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 07:27:03 AM by Nemo1024

'NATO can deploy wherever it wants’, new chief claims
http://rt.com/news/193404-nato-expansion-stoltenberg-russia/

So, can Russia deploy wherever it wants too?

My greatest concern now is not an imminent invasion of Russia by NATO (Russia has finally reached nuclear parity with US after the 1990s disaster), but that, having de-facto failed at Ukriane coup and MH-17 false flag, the US will launch some massive 9/11-class false flag with a lot of casualties to further demonise Russia and to open up for the use of their new toy, the "Russian aggression prevention act" as a way to fully legitimise an aggression against Russia.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Bitzkrieg

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

------bitcoiner@heart.email

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:11:38 PM

I hope theyre not.. The war will not only affect them but also the whole world.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:33:23 AM

I hope theyre not.. The war will not only affect them but also the whole world.

This would be a war they can not win.
Russia is not, and has never been, a pushover.

Rassah
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:21:40 AM

Note how all of this news is coming out of Russia only. No one here knows or cares about it, and would not support anything of the sort. America isn't even going in to support Ukraine's fight against Russian invasion and annexation, despite a treaty promising that they will.

This sounds like nothing more than Russia making up stories of a nonexistent foreign enemy to shore up nationalism and support for their corrupt government. They saw what people fed up with government corruption did in Ukraine, and are now afraid that their own citizens might get the same ideas.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:26:35 PM

Judging by the American Defence minister's recent speech that Russia has come to the doorstep of NATO (something that, as Russian Defence Minister Shojgu said, completely disregards the fact that NATO was pushing said doorstep right up to the Russian border over the last years and not the other way around) and designating Russia as USA's enemy, the West is taking one more step towards absolving itself for the seemingly scheduled invasion of Russia.

Hope that this is still just empty talk from the USA...

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:20:07 PM

Personal demonisation of and attack on Putin continue. We all remember the Sun's title "Putin's Missile" that appeared hours after Ukraine shot down MH-17. Then there were talks that Putin is personally leading a tank division into Ukraine. Now, with this strange submarine case in the Swedish waters, a Norwegian tabloid comes with a headline "5 leads that point to Putin". Have they found his favourite handkerchief floating in the Swedish fjords? I would have understood a well-argued article with a headline "5 leads pointing to Russian Sub", but this, especially after yesterday's statement by the Swedish defence minister that there are no information that can lead to identification of the sub's country of origin, is ridiculous.

Was there a sub in the first place? The whole business reminds of the Swedish comedies in the series "Selskapsresor", where sightings of Soviet subs featured humorously.

Putin is a busy man, attending many forums and high-ranking meeting both in the East and in the West, lately in Italy and Serbia, mostly working to extinguish the political fires that the Americans started. He also has to attend daily reports on TV about the work being done (think daily scrums). So he definitely has no time to cruise on a sub in Sweden. Smiley

This falls just as another piece of a puzzle that forms a picture framing Russia as an enemy in the minds of the common folk, and making it justifiable to initiate any future aggression against Russia.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Yea, we are going to invade a country that has nukes. Best logic in the world.

May not be a full scale invasion. But a proxy war is quite possible. Perhaps the Americans can arm the Chechens and other Muslim groups, just like what they did in Afghanistan during the 1980s.

Neo-imperialist Democrat and neo-conservative Republican Americans (via certain unaccountable agencies) were arming Chechens, or at least looking the other way while their Arab friends did.

After Beslan, they were put on the back foot and sane Americans helped root out the terrorists.

Now those same villains are playing the "go ahead Putin, pick up the gun" game in Eastern Europe, while we should be working together to strengthen western civilization against the crazies.

This site keeps track of all the latest:  www.antiwar.com

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:19:59 PM

This is Russia's favorite weekly political talk show. Seriously interesting. (Captions)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiOiSQG5iVY
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:07:29 PM

Yes, I watch that program from time to time. Very good to keep an eye on the political pulse and the problems both domestic and in foreign politics.

An interesting read:
http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/23-10-2014/128877-putin_russia-0/

In turn, State Duma deputy Vyacheslav Nikonov believes that recent attacks on Russian President Vladimir Putin in Western media have become unprecedented.

"During the recent months, attacks not only on Russia, but also on the president of Russia have taken an unprecedented scale. I read American newspapers every day since 1976 and I can say that never before have they put so much pressure on Russia and its leader. Yet, Russia finds itself under pressure when the country is strong - this is the main reason why it happens," said Nikonov.

Volodin said that those, who thought that the sanctions would split Russia, were deeply mistaken. According to him, the Russians are well aware of the fact that "attacks on Putin mean attacks on Russia." Volodin referred to recent opinion polls, the results of which showed that 85 percent of Russians approve of Putin's work, whereas 66 percent of Russian citizens do not see any other presidential candidate in 2018 and want to re-elect Putin.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:13:09 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 01:29:54 AM by Balthazar

- Mrs. Smith, surely you've got happy family, haven't you?
- Well indeed. I have four sons and wonderful husband.
- And where are they?
- My youngest - John - is in Iraq, the second - Mike is in Afghanistan. Bill is in Kosovo. And the oldest - Peter - is going to Iran.
- And how about your husband?
- Oh, he is travelling around the world with lectures 'How to stop russians from intrusion and world domination'

(C) Some russian youtuber, translation is mine.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:44:14 PM

Russia's Foreign Minister Lavrov attended the 70 years celebration of liberation of Finnmark (Northern Norway) from German Nazis by Soviet forces.
Tabloid VG had a 6-page material with an exclusive interview of Lavrov under a neutral title of "That's how Russia thinks now". The presentation of Lavrov and the interview itself were balanced and to the point, at times cautiously optimistic. The only negativity came with a customary dig at Putin with an article titled "Vladimir's World" that presented some "expert" interpretations of the interview.

All in all, that edition was much better than what was seen in the Western media during the last half-a-year.

An interesting aside. On Wednesday Norway said that they will not be sending F-16 to bomb Syria, excusing themselves (in an apologetic tone) before the US and saying that we need the F-16 to "keep an eye on Russia".  Cheesy I think Norway is loath to repeat the Yugoslavia mistake.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:23:20 AM

Yes, I watch that program from time to time. Very good to keep an eye on the political pulse and the problems both domestic and in foreign politics.

An interesting read:
http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/23-10-2014/128877-putin_russia-0/

In turn, State Duma deputy Vyacheslav Nikonov believes that recent attacks on Russian President Vladimir Putin in Western media have become unprecedented.

"During the recent months, attacks not only on Russia, but also on the president of Russia have taken an unprecedented scale. I read American newspapers every day since 1976 and I can say that never before have they put so much pressure on Russia and its leader. Yet, Russia finds itself under pressure when the country is strong - this is the main reason why it happens," said Nikonov.

Volodin said that those, who thought that the sanctions would split Russia, were deeply mistaken. According to him, the Russians are well aware of the fact that "attacks on Putin mean attacks on Russia." Volodin referred to recent opinion polls, the results of which showed that 85 percent of Russians approve of Putin's work, whereas 66 percent of Russian citizens do not see any other presidential candidate in 2018 and want to re-elect Putin.

Interesting, the Pravda article is probably biased, but for sure I think Russian citizens regard Putin with higher esteem than Americans regard Obama ( and most of their recent presidents for that matter ).

He also seems to have a higher rating on the whole global stage.

With this in mind it does seem Russia has a more cohesive internal structure, giving them some strategic advantage.

I wonder if America may need to impose some internal controls to quench any dissent should the war go hot?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:22:25 AM

- Mrs. Smith, surely you've got happy family, haven't you?
- Well indeed. I have four sons and wonderful husband.
- And where are they?
- My youngest - John - is in Iraq, the second - Mike is in Afghanistan. Bill is in Kosovo. And the oldest - Peter - is going to Iran.
- And how about your husband?
- Oh, he is travelling around the world with lectures 'How to stop russians from intrusion and world domination'

lol.. up to the third one it is OK. But if Peter insists on going to Iran, then I am afraid that he is going to come back home in a zinc coffin. Invading Iran is not an impossible task, but it will cost the Americans millions of lives. And probably by the time they take Tehran, their best ally Israel will already be reduced to a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:37:02 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 10:34:33 AM by Balthazar

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/10/25/treating-putin-like-a-lunatic/#

Russian invasion and annexation
Typical bullshit statement #1.

a treaty promising that they will.
Typical bullshit statement #2.

I'm not saying that it wasn't expected but... Please, try to make your false statements less predictable. Anyone can easily refute your funny claims even with closed eyes.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:35:13 PM

Declaration of Cold War: US Congress Demands Obama Send Weapons to Ukraine
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/12/05/declaration-of-cold-war-us-congress-demands-obama-send-weapons-to-ukraine/

War drums are beating. The US is trying AGAIN to tip the world into the war mode.

The US House of Representatives voted almost unanimously (411 for, 10 against, 13 abstained) to condemn Russia for ‘aggression in Ukraine(?), Moldova(?) and Georgia(?).’ It also voted to create a more aggressive propaganda machine in Russian and Ukrainian, and to SEND AMERICAN WEAPONS TO UKRAINE. In addition, the resolution calls for the reinforcement of NATO and for the sale of US GAS TO EUROPE TO REPLACE RUSSIAN GAS.

I wonder who and when will finally vote to condemn the REAL aggressions of the USA against Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Serbia, present US aggression and financing of the illegal coup in Ukraine, and so many other aggressions all over the world? Who will condemn USA for spying on the entire world? What about the continued US and NATO aggression and intimidation campaign against Russia? What about color revolutions US sponsors all over the world?

3. Ukraine to Anglo-American elites is loose change and cannon fodder to be thrown out as a used-up lemon. For Russia, Ukraine is their brothers and part of the Russian world to be respected and lived in peace with.

4. The continuing escalation of a conflict is necessary to paint Russia and Putin as aggressors, when the actual aggressor is US, with the kind help of Brussels, Germany, Poland and Lithuania. This is the same methodology used to perfection by the UK/US/France in the past to escalate Hitler’s aggression and to pit Germany and Russia (in the 20th Century, the two biggest rivals of the Anglo-American empire) in two past World Wars. Using proxies to fight their wars is the best Anglo-American achievement from hell.

Washington's achievements so far:
South Stream to have been built for EU's security sabotaged. Check.
French shipbuilding industry discredited. Check.
Humanitarian disaster and genocide initiated. Check.

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:40:48 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 02:52:33 PM by Nemo1024

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/12/05/russia-western-enemies-partners-paul-craig-roberts/

The US House of Representatives has joined Hillary Clinton, Obama, the neoconservatives, Washington’s vassals, and the American and European presstitutes in demonizing Russia and President Putin. The House resolution against Russia is a packet of lies, but that did not stop the resolution from passing by a vote of 411 for and 10 against.

The entire world should take note that the American people are capable of electing only ten intelligent representatives. Ten people out of 435 is 2 percent. And yet Washington declares itself to be the “exceptional,” “indispensable” country empowered to exercise hegemony over the world!

And the following is pretty straightforward, and carries a strong warning:

While the Russian government was preoccupied with the olympics, Washington struck in Ukraine, installing a puppet government. It is likely the case that the only solution that can make the festering problem of Ukraine go away is the reincorporation of Ukraine in Russia.

Arrogance and hubris usually result in overreach, and overreach could break up Washington’s empire. But Washington doesn’t think so. Just as Washington put its NGOs into the streets of Kiev in what is called the Maiden protests, Washington has put its NGOs in the streets of Hong Kong, hoping that the protests or riots will spread to other Chinese cities.

Russia and China are far too open to the West than is good for them. Tsar Nicholas II did not expect his government to be overthrown, but Kerensky did overthrow Nicholas’ government in the February Revolution only to be overthrown by Lenin in the October Revolution. The Chinese don’t expect to be overthrown, but neither did Viktor Yanukovych.

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:14:33 PM

US War Machine Prepares for WW3

http://deepresource.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/us-war-machine-prepares-for-ww3/

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

From that article:

Oh, and I hope Europe does not rise to the US bait, especially with the new set of politicians that are going to come to power...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: