Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:46:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cinni! Here to stay!  (Read 616 times)
TrollboxChamp (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

I would like to inform all of you to join us over at Cinni. We have just started something amazing. This coin is a fine-tuned POS monster.

I am looking to get a group of dedicated miners on the multipool.

Once these new asics hit. Our price will rise very quickly as a result of this.

Have you guys seen the new 72mh chinese asic for 11,500. Would be great if we could get a few of these on our team.

People who held their mined blackcoins from the bcmultipool and sold @ the top earned about .7btc/mh/day.

We can easily do better. Cinni at 150k is most certainly possible in time and would mean 7x profit for all coins mined under 20k.

We have history on our side and the future is bright!

I have 30mh dedicated to cinni multipool
IsabellaA

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

I would like to inform all of you to join us over at Cinni. We have just started something amazing. This coin is a fine-tuned POS monster.

I am looking to get a group of dedicated miners on the multipool.

Once these new asics hit. Our price will rise very quickly as a result of this.

Have you guys seen the new 72mh chinese asic for 11,500. Would be great if we could get a few of these on our team.

People who held their mined blackcoins from the bcmultipool and sold @ the top earned about .7btc/mh/day.

We can easily do better. Cinni at 150k is most certainly possible in time and would mean 7x profit for all coins mined under 20k.

We have history on our side and the future is bright!

I have 30mh dedicated to cinni multipool

This several days Cinni coin up very quickly, indeed almost all COINS in the fall, only Cinni keep growing.
It's like magic

TrollboxChamp (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:55:06 PM

I am with you. I dont expect it double to in value everyday Cheesy

I am just looking to increase support and help build the community for this new coin/opportunity.

The multipool is one of our tools. Our very active dev is another.
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:25:49 PM

I am with you. I dont expect it double to in value everyday Cheesy

I am just looking to increase support and help build the community for this new coin/opportunity.

The multipool is one of our tools. Our very active dev is another.

Cinni is a great coin with a promising future. You know it's something special when the FUD machines can't leave it alone. Buying it up and holding on to it like it's a precious and limited item... which it is! Cinni is a winning proposition.
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:28:22 PM

not rooting to Asiacoin anymore troll?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
TrollboxChamp (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:15:39 PM

Large by support down through 7000. 40+ btc.

I have diversified holdings within crypto. I recommend you do the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: