Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Filled] Buying $1095 worth of Bitcoin  (Read 713 times)
alabamafan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:59:47 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 05:52:42 PM by alabamafan1

Have $1095 in cash. Can pay via any US based option, preferred would be cash bank deposit. Escrow is fine and gladly accepted.

Paying bitstamp last rate. Doesn't matter if price is $5 or $5000 later today, still buying at that rate.

Let me know if interested, please check my feedback to see I am a bulk buyer and have never had an issue with buying or selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

Have $1125 in cash. Can pay via any US based option, preferred would be cash bank deposit. Escrow is fine and gladly accepted.

Paying bitstamp last rate. Doesn't matter if price is $5 or $5000 later today, still buying at that rate.

Let me know if interested, please check my feedback to see I am a bulk buyer and have never had an issue with buying or selling.

If you can get a Vanilla Reload I have some BTC to sell you Smiley

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:32:09 PM

Have $1125 in cash. Can pay via any US based option, preferred would be cash bank deposit. Escrow is fine and gladly accepted.

How much? Agree to bitstamp rate as mentioned in the OP?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

I will sell to you at bitstamp rate *1.03 over western union (you pay fees), let me know if interested as I can go and pick up cash pretty much anytime for the rest of the day.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:34:41 PM

I will sell to you at bitstamp rate *1.03 over western union (you pay fees), let me know if interested as I can go and pick up cash pretty much anytime for the rest of the day.
No thanks.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:38:10 PM

No thanks.

no problem, thought id offer, I could come down to 1.02 times rate, but lower than that isn't really worth it for me, gl on buying though.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:43:27 PM

No thanks.

no problem, thought id offer, I could come down to 1.02 times rate, but lower than that isn't really worth it for me, gl on buying though.
With Western Union fees I'd be paying 10%+ over bitstamp costs. For that amount I could simply pay bitstamp +4% cash deposit on Localbitcoins which does not interest me either.
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:48:53 PM

How much? Agree to bitstamp rate as mentioned in the OP?

Yes I do. Looking for a $200 Vanilla Reload.

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:14:37 PM

Bump. Minimum $500 order preferred. Will be around for the rest of the day.
Jumex

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:19:23 PM

your trust..  Roll Eyes
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:00:31 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 10:05:37 PM by alabamafan1

your trust..  Roll Eyes
Check my feedback, all air accusations. I accept escrow which prevents scamming. Instead of running your mouth, being a two post newb too, actually look into things before you speak.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:08:42 PM

your trust..  Roll Eyes
Check my feedback, all air accusations. I accept escrow which prevents scamming. Instead of running your mouth, being a two post newb too, actually look into things before you speak.

Fine - I'll say it...

Your trust...  Wink
Again, I ACCEPT ESCROW. And to those much more trusted, I send first. I have bought 5 times all $1000+ from dbanga85 for example in the past 6 weeks. I have sold to DannyHamilton and sent first. If you are very trusted I send first, otherwise escrow.

If I was a scammer I would always require you to send first obviously or pull some fast moves.

So once again, do your research before making accusations. What a joke some people in this community are.
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:16:18 PM

your trust..  Roll Eyes

Fine - I'll say it...

Your trust...  Wink
Again, I ACCEPT ESCROW. And to those much more trusted, I send first. I have bought 5 times all $1000+ from dbanga85 for example in the past 6 weeks. I have sold to DannyHamilton and sent first. If you are very trusted I send first, otherwise escrow.

If I was a scammer I would always require you to send first obviously or pull some fast moves.

So once again, do your research before making accusations. What a joke some people in this community are.

I did do research and looked at your Trust.  Those that rated you negatively are people I trust...

Agree it makes sense to use escrow until your Trust numbers improve...

alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:24:59 PM

your trust..  Roll Eyes

Fine - I'll say it...

Your trust...  Wink

I did do research and looked at your Trust.  Those that rated you negatively are people I trust...

Agree it makes sense to use escrow until your Trust numbers improve...
See heres the funny part. "Trust improving" will never happen as the same people who are "trusted" are like a terrorist gang. They believe they are the just ones and they back one another no matter what. The "trusted" ones here believe they are always right and that everyone is wrong. By definition an activist gang which in many cases lead to arrogance. Look at what the "trusted" group did to TradeFortress. They built his trust so high that no one could consider that 30% APR is screaming scam but instead everyone else trusts him so lets not consider the obvious. You'll see by my feedback that after one trusted member made the claim, they all made the same claim with no evidence of their own within the next couple days. None of them have any evidence in fact, the one who originally made the accusation, actually removed his accusation and instead changed it to "he made a threat against me and shouldn't be trusted".

So yeah, personally I don't like the trust system. I don't believe anyone on the internet should be trusted as much as people do on here and rely on the trust system. Basically peoples' minds on here work like this: this person is 100% trustworthy if they have that magical green number below their name and on the opposite end they are 0% trustworthy, meaning they're intentions are 100% to scam if they have red below their name. Both are not the way things should be looked as. There should be no trust system in my opinion, it creates false appearances, yes majority of times the trusts are correct and scammers or trustworthy people are labeled as such but there are people like myself who are misaccused and never will be able to change it. That red below my name will probably never go away no matter how much good business I continue to do.

If I was a scammer I would have stopped logging into this account and simply created a new account. But instead I continue using this account and will continue (and always will) accepting escrow for trades.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

Completed. Bought from Dbanga85, I sent first. No issues as always.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: