Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to correctly send MaidSafeCoin with Omniwallet  (Read 4874 times)
maxmint (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:04:49 PM

I'm selling MaidSafeCoins here and a couple of people asked me for help sending them (more info about MaidSafe on their website).

The only way I'm currently aware of is using OmniWallet. This is a web wallet and still in alpha stage, so please note that you're using experimental software here. I would recommend using Google Chrome and disable all kinds of browser extensions or script blockers when using OmniWallet.

MaidSafeCoin is an indivisible token and it's very important to let OmniWallet know about this, otherwise you're going to send a wrong amount of coins. Here's how to do it correctly:

Hope that helped some of you.

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:46:54 PM

Maybe someone can help me.

I have my maidsafecoins on the btc blockchain. So I see them on masterchest.info

I have a masterxchange account, but I can´t send them directly, isn´t it?

So I tried masterchain.info wallet.  I added the BTC-address from which I paid the maidsafcoins with BTC.
But I cannot see the coins there. Would should I do now? Put somewhere the privatkeys in or what?

Then I tried omniwallet. If I create a view-only address, then I can see the maidsafes, but I can´t import the keys.

I have the following keys: Hash160; PrivBase58; PrivHexBE; PublicX; PublicY

Can someone help me?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
damapapa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:13:13 AM

I have the same problem,I sent maidsafecoin from omniwallet to masterxchange.com the adress I own,but I can not find them now,what should I do now,please tell me

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:48:21 AM

anyone has the answer for this questions??

I'm in the same situation ...

Maybe someone can help me.

I have my maidsafecoins on the btc blockchain. So I see them on masterchest.info

I have a masterxchange account, but I can´t send them directly, isn´t it?

So I tried masterchain.info wallet.  I added the BTC-address from which I paid the maidsafcoins with BTC.
But I cannot see the coins there. Would should I do now? Put somewhere the privatkeys in or what?

Then I tried omniwallet. If I create a view-only address, then I can see the maidsafes, but I can´t import the keys.

I have the following keys: Hash160; PrivBase58; PrivHexBE; PublicX; PublicY

Can someone help me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: