Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept!  (Read 57180 times)
cooniac

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:45:34 PM

i can manage code and wallets but is see lag of devs interest here

yeah ... sadly i am with you in this point.

they should have been able to check (and prove somehow?) if PoS works or not and check the part of the code you pointed out FAR earlier by themselves if they were competent even without you posting the code, ... even if you were wrong. but no action seemed a little less ...

and 0 marketing effort makes 0 userbase and 0 usage means 0 value, even if the technicals of the code are working as supposed.
cooniac

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:52:55 PM

ah now i got it lol ^^ thx for the explanation ;P

so if this 15 coins / block would work, you think asics would mine it and secure the network this way?
cooniac

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:07:42 AM

there are in general too much coins around at the moment imho.
i don't want even promote a coin somewhere even if it's a good one because everyone is like:
"omg fuckoff, leave us alone with coin number 12.359, give us a break" .... ^^

time for the summer to kick in, ... everyone just needs to get away from their computers for a week into the nature to refocus or fuck a pussy or something, idk ;P maybe then the dev teams will start to get bigger as 1-3 people again ....

imagine if all the devs from the similar-shaped coins would merge and make one PROPER coin? lol ^^ that would be amazing ;P
cooniac

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:24:59 AM

too much so called devs now, most of them cant handle any parts of the code.
bwhaahahah, moneyquote!! =) ... my speech ^^

if some one could name a idea that could be done without that "omg fuckoff", then i would be interested about making a coin my self
imho its not that we need more ideas, we need the ideas we have already realized properly!
we have too much small "teams" and little fractions of people called "community" around the single coins.
too much copycats that should've spent their energy in joining the other team if they have something to contribute (or fuckoff if they cant Grin).

that all have to settle now, ... i think everyone is curious what will be the next big thing, but i think it will not be related to any algo that is already out here, everyone that exists is just napster and myspace ^^ once big they will fade away ;P

time to enjoy summer for me ^^ waiting for the next big ideas that form around proper managed people and not 1-3 pseudo dev heros and 15 people calling themself a community around the coin ;P
altcoinherald

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:31:22 AM

This week in altcoin launches (including CCX): http://altcoinherald.com/this-week-in-altcoin-launches/  Grin
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:15:39 PM

So what do you suggest? should we sell or hold and wait till POS begin?

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
cooniac

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

sell to whom? Grin
there are already no buy orders left ...

so we'll have to wait and baghold in the meanwhile ^^
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:39:13 PM

sell to whom? Grin
there are already no buy orders left ...

so we'll have to wait and baghold in the meanwhile ^^
hmm.seems to be the only possible thing to do.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
cornerstonecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:03:46 PM

Sorry for the delays in responding to the criticism around here....took the family out camping for a couple of nights.   Smiley

We are not worried about CCX when the POS phase arrives.  The code looks fine to us.  Nobody will logically mine this coin at that time for the 15 CCX block reward.  It would be a huge waste of electricity at this price point.  As we've stated before, in the POS phase the minimum holding time is 5 days while the max is  25 days.  We feel these time frames will be more than adequate to keep the block chain secure and moving along as needed.  Perhaps if CCX reaches a high value in the future then the 15 CCX block reward would be worth mining.

Please keep in mind it's not always easy to hire all the people needed and do all the marketing, etc. that each person demands be done or they'll declare a coin dead.  The fundamentals of cryptocurrencies are what matters the most not whether we are constantly screaming to the masses to "look at us".  Our approach is, and always will be, long term.  If this isn't for you then there are numerous others out there ready for you to jump on their bandwagon.  We are not a corporation or a company that agreed to be bound by rules such as those set forth by regulatory agencies (i.e. stocks, mutual funds, etc.).  We have not and will never force or make anyone use CCX or to "invest" in it.  We try to be as transparent and available as much as we can but that may not be enough for you.  If that is the case, please move on and don't waste your time or ours bashing a coin and a team that is working just as promised.

cornerstonecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:14:52 PM

CCX is on CoinMarketcap.com http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html!

MatthewBCF

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:26:57 PM

Sorry for the delays in responding to the criticism around here....took the family out camping for a couple of nights.   Smiley

We are not worried about CCX when the POS phase arrives.  The code looks fine to us.  Nobody will logically mine this coin at that time for the 15 CCX block reward.  It would be a huge waste of electricity at this price point.  As we've stated before, in the POS phase the minimum holding time is 5 days while the max is  25 days.  We feel these time frames will be more than adequate to keep the block chain secure and moving along as needed.  Perhaps if CCX reaches a high value in the future then the 15 CCX block reward would be worth mining.

Please keep in mind it's not always easy to hire all the people needed and do all the marketing, etc. that each person demands be done or they'll declare a coin dead.  The fundamentals of cryptocurrencies are what matters the most not whether we are constantly screaming to the masses to "look at us".  Our approach is, and always will be, long term.  If this isn't for you then there are numerous others out there ready for you to jump on their bandwagon.  We are not a corporation or a company that agreed to be bound by rules such as those set forth by regulatory agencies (i.e. stocks, mutual funds, etc.).  We have not and will never force or make anyone use CCX or to "invest" in it.  We try to be as transparent and available as much as we can but that may not be enough for you.  If that is the case, please move on and don't waste your time or ours bashing a coin and a team that is working just as promised.

Great response.  Thanks for the weigh in..it helps keep this lil' whale tethered.

Now if only I saw some staking occur in wallet since I'm passed 5 days :/

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
cornerstonecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:37:48 PM

Great response.  Thanks for the weigh in..it helps keep this lil' whale tethered.

Now if only I saw some staking occur in wallet since I'm passed 5 days :/

Staking may not occur until after the POW phase but accumulated coin age won't be affected.

mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

no sing of devs?

'sing' of devs... well i'm happy to be on this project and i'm sure i might have a little 'sing' while im working !

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
matu

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:50:23 AM

I'm happy to announce that CornerstoneCoin has been added to www.cryptoaltex.com!!
Start voting now @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=votes
cooniac

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

I'm happy to announce that CornerstoneCoin has been added to www.cryptoaltex.com!!

yeah just add the coin to another exchange where it will have 0 buy orders ....

an interesting read for n00bs: http://www.cryptoscribe.com/market-trends/premature-multi-listing-destroys-new-coin-prices/

we're already have it listed on 3 exchange where nobody wants them:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CCX
https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=687

and this swaphole thing which won't work by me (anyone used this site once?)
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:42:14 AM

Come mine at infinitypool! We have 0 fees! Our block finder bonus is 500 CCX. http://ccx.infinitypool.tk

Statistics are working great.
TurtleHospital

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

Ola Companeros
Sad
 ...Gfx Card, a 7870, suddenly started to make noises.. rattling, tickering, and the fan stops every other second Undecided
totally overheating now.. Windows Freezes?  Sad Huh  
All thats coming from that Coin !
Maybe you know more. Is CornerstoneCoin extra hard to mine ?
damn, my mining projekt is broken before i really started.
 minting will only work in proof-of-stake-phasis i think.
maybe some extreme miners could send some cornerstones they wont miss much?
5fR9wvwKWunEwqJ2p6A2Z3hbHCx9at2az4
RockSolidCornerstoneCoin!!! Keep it up!

fgtlss

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:46:09 AM

no sing of devs?

'sing' of devs... well i'm happy to be on this project and i'm sure i might have a little 'sing' while im working !

yes, I hope so..

but there are so much work to promote the coin..

I hope the coin will have a good future...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sm2HXeroFtVQSij285cQXDVoqVisL9RFZW
fgtlss

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:46:52 AM

]

well done////

boy

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sm2HXeroFtVQSij285cQXDVoqVisL9RFZW
MatthewBCF

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:44:46 PM

Ola Companeros
Sad
 ...Gfx Card, a 7870, suddenly started to make noises.. rattling, tickering, and the fan stops every other second Undecided
totally overheating now.. Windows Freezes?  Sad Huh  
All thats coming from that Coin !
Maybe you know more. Is CornerstoneCoin extra hard to mine ?
damn, my mining projekt is broken before i really started.
 minting will only work in proof-of-stake-phasis i think.

scrypt is scrypt is scrypt..and the difficulty is 2 on top of it.  It didn't cause your card fan to fail.  Good news is a new fan is cheap.

POS does seem to be delayed but op said days are in-tact..good enough here.

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: