Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept!  (Read 57178 times)
CryptoClubber

Activity: 664
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:54:35 PM

You can now swap your coins against CCB

ycz

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:31:34 PM

May I ask the list of peer nodes that your wallet/daemon is currently connecting to? And also the IP of your wallet/daemon? I hope your wallet/daemon accepts incoming connections.

I believe you know that CCX doesn't have a properly synchronized blockchain for the time being. If anyone would like to do the swap, he/she needs to sync the blockchain with you first and connects to your node with the peers that your node connects to. By doing this, your node can "see" the transaction. Otherwise, I don't think there will be any successful transactions...

I am interested in the swap and would like to make my wallet on the same blockchain.

CryptoClubber

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:49:02 AM

May I ask the list of peer nodes that your wallet/daemon is currently connecting to? And also the IP of your wallet/daemon? I hope your wallet/daemon accepts incoming connections.

I believe you know that CCX doesn't have a properly synchronized blockchain for the time being. If anyone would like to do the swap, he/she needs to sync the blockchain with you first and connects to your node with the peers that your node connects to. By doing this, your node can "see" the transaction. Otherwise, I don't think there will be any successful transactions...

I am interested in the swap and would like to make my wallet on the same blockchain.

What's your current blockcount ?

ycz

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:51:17 AM

Stuck at 284784 for several weeks...

CryptoClubber

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:04:39 AM

How about staking ?

ycz

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:29:25 AM

How about staking ?

I turned it off (not unlock it) after finding the blockchain stopped moving...

CryptoClubber

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:52:29 AM

How about staking ?

Maybe you can try to swap 1 CCX ?

ycz

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:49:48 PM

How about staking ?

Good idea. But I will need to install the CCB wallet and sync the CCB blockchain first.

After finishing sync, I will file the swap and let's see if the transaction gets through. Thanks.

elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

There are 2 forks in blockchain. The block explorer are on the first, and this "284784" walles (and one wallet at 308389) are on the second chain.

This chain is the longer, but personally i vote the first fork as the "good" chain, because the official explorer are on that.

I'm working on a little mod, to made a bootstrap.dat file.

Elbandi
ycz

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:18:45 AM

There are 2 forks in blockchain. The block explorer are on the first, and this "284784" walles (and one wallet at 308389) are on the second chain.

This chain is the longer, but personally i vote the first fork as the "good" chain, because the official explorer are on that.

I'm working on a little mod, to made a bootstrap.dat file.

Elbandi

I believe one of the most critical issues for the time being is why the blockchain stopped. It may be caused by some bug(s) in the code or by the insufficient amount of living, active nodes. Bootstrap might not be helpful, because I deleted the blockchain several times, and every time my wallet stopped at the same block count.

elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

I believe one of the most critical issues for the time being is why the blockchain stopped.
I think, the 2 wallets, who are at the end of the blockchains cannot generate pos blocks (pos diff is large). The other wallets are in "downloading" state, so they dont do anything.

If all wallets use one chain, they can made blocks.

So every wallet sould "redownload" the blockchain from bootstrap.dat.
ycz

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:12:41 PM

I believe one of the most critical issues for the time being is why the blockchain stopped.
I think, the 2 wallets, who are at the end of the blockchains cannot generate pos blocks (pos diff is large). The other wallets are in "downloading" state, so they dont do anything.

If all wallets use one chain, they can made blocks.

So every wallet sould "redownload" the blockchain from bootstrap.dat.

Agreed. Then asking all wallets to re-download the blockchain from bootstrap.dat seems mission impossible...

ycz

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:30:09 PM

How about staking ?

Sent 1 CCX and filled the swap form. Does the transaction show on your side?

CryptoClubber

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:04:58 PM

How about staking ?

Yes, but no confirmations

ycz

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:25:08 AM

How about staking ?

Yes, but no confirmations

With a non-moving blockchain, I guess it would be stuck at this state indefinitely...

Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:27:50 AM

From OP:

CornerstoneCoin (CCX)
A Secure Currency Intended For Long Term Growth and Stability

Long term? growth? stability?
CryptoClubber

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:12:44 AM

Is there any chance you guys can get one blockchain synced ?

extremist

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:37:13 AM

my wallet has been synced  and is producing blocks now. It will be main blockchain
extremist

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:14:34 AM

unlock your wallets, guys! Blockchain is moving now!
CryptoClubber

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:43:05 AM

Syncing is ok on our side too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: