Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★[UADS] Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet ★★★ CRYPTO TRADE JOURNAL  (Read 42441 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:13:55 AM

Hi sir, do you want a portuguese translation to your project?

Pm me if you want this.

cya

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solesituation

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:44:39 AM

The spreadsheet is neat and well structured. Anything you can possibly need as an altcoin trader and it works on mobile devices too....thanks to google drive Smiley

Support was nothing but flawless and CryptoCamel is always responding to any issues with the soft.

I am in 20+ alts and this tool makes my life a lot easier. I especially like the Portfolio tab which shows live stats with current prices, and links to charts.

Great idea to use the spreadsheet if you are into altcoins.
john3335

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:40:57 AM

hi,

this portfolio spreadsheet looks very interesting to me.

you said, it's software independent, how this (google-doc)?

It works via any browser... Ideally chrome but not necessarily.

See google.co.uk/sheets/about/ for details

would it work on linux/libreoffice?

I also want to answer to this question. Does it work in LibreOffice Calc? I don't want to run this on Google Docs. My trading moves and balances are my business, my privacy, and I only trust my Linux machine. I'm very interested to buy this, but if this runs only on Google Docs, it would be a dealbreaker. Please let us know.

Thank you
CryptoCamel (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

uads.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:57:04 AM

hi,

this portfolio spreadsheet looks very interesting to me.

you said, it's software independent, how this (google-doc)?

It works via any browser... Ideally chrome but not necessarily.

See google.co.uk/sheets/about/ for details

would it work on linux/libreoffice?

I also want to answer to this question. Does it work in LibreOffice Calc? I don't want to run this on Google Docs. My trading moves and balances are my business, my privacy, and I only trust my Linux machine. I'm very interested to buy this, but if this runs only on Google Docs, it would be a dealbreaker. Please let us know.

Thank you

It will work in the sense that you can log your trades but the scripts that import live prices from the exchanges have been written exclusively for Google sheets. Therfore automatic per day profit calculations won't work and it will require a lot of manual updating of separate cells... Eg I don't recommend it.
Google sheets was chosen over excel as it's more universally accessible. Libreoffice and suchlike were assumed to not be powerful enough. Remember this project was started 3yrs ago.
I'm confused why you think there would be privacy issues by using Google docs, I don't believe any exploits have ever been found since China hacked Google in 2010. You're able to use Google sheets on Linux and so as long as your device is secure and you're sensible regarding Google account security I'm really not too sure where the weakness is. If anything this setup is more secure than using libreoffice as no information will actually be stored on your device.
Let me know if you'd like to know more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UADS.IO      █  Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet - Increase Profits -  Journal Trades - Analytics - See your portfolio grow   █      UADS.IO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:59:41 AM

The spreadsheet is neat and well structured. Anything you can possibly need as an altcoin trader and it works on mobile devices too....thanks to google drive Smiley

Support was nothing but flawless and CryptoCamel is always responding to any issues with the soft.

I am in 20+ alts and this tool makes my life a lot easier. I especially like the Portfolio tab which shows live stats with current prices, and links to charts.

Great idea to use the spreadsheet if you are into altcoins.
Thanks for your update! I'm glad you're finding the benefit as I do. As mentioned in the op I use this myself and it brings so much structure and clarity

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UADS.IO      █  Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet - Increase Profits -  Journal Trades - Analytics - See your portfolio grow   █      UADS.IO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
adsactly

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:59:41 AM

We Paid for this a very long time ago. It would be nice to get access the latest version. Do we have to Pay Again to get
access to it?

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

We Paid for this a very long time ago. It would be nice to get access the latest version. Do we have to Pay Again to get
access to it?

No, all buyers get lifetime updates... I sent an email to everyone on file. Please find and reply to your original invite and I'll ping you the latest version.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:10:01 PM

access to it?

No, all buyers get lifetime updates... I sent an email to everyone on file. Please find and reply to your original invite and I'll ping you the latest version.
any chance to have some free look of this system mate sorry i know its been a long time project thats already exist just wanted
to look deeper if how can i used it from my trade since im just a newbie in terms of trading i wants to see any potential from this
system hope you dont mind you can pm me if theres a free look thanks in advance mate.

mxnsch

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:16:11 AM

access to it?

any chance to have some free look of this system mate sorry i know its been a long time project thats already exist just wanted
to look deeper if how can i used it from my trade since im just a newbie in terms of trading i wants to see any potential from this
system hope you dont mind you can pm me if theres a free look thanks in advance mate.
There are plenty of "free looks" listed and illustrated in this thread. Join the telegram group to ask specific questions.

██  ███  nope ██  ███
metaperl

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 12:21:27 AM

I need something to track *assets* on the Burst platform.

Is it possible to do that with this spreadsheet?
cryptocr

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:32:46 PM

Plus 1 on the Bust Asset tracker.

Cheers,
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:37:59 PM

Easily target your losing trades quickly
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 11:00:31 AM

Glad y'all liking the product! More updates planned. I want to improve leveraged trading solutions...its entirely possible at the moment but a bit of a workaround required.

Also for those wanting accounting software integration, once there is enough demand we will look for API devs to link to xero/quicken/sage etc

Lidbtctalk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

Glad y'all liking the product! More updates planned. I want to improve leveraged trading solutions...its entirely possible at the moment but a bit of a workaround required.

Also for those wanting accounting software integration, once there is enough demand we will look for API devs to link to xero/quicken/sage etc

This product looks great!
I would like to buy it..
What is the actual price?
thanks in advance
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:18:16 PM

Hey guys... 4.14 came out recently with minor bug fixes etc. Free to all buyers of course! ... Some BIG news... price has now been cut in half in recognition of BTC moon. Also we now have a facebook page so please follow/ like etc https://www.facebook.com/UADS-906313979510683/  Smiley

BitScrip

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:35:57 PM

Great project. Glad to see things like this in the crypto world.

We need more projects like this.
fickiy

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

I have your pm

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
baraalde

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

UADS can help real-time trading performance when creating entries
Bitcoincy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

I was almost sold there. I'm new in this, so why should i choose you and your portfolio against ANY other?
CryptoCamel (OP)

uads.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 03:05:50 PM

I was almost sold there. I'm new in this, so why should i choose you and your portfolio against ANY other?

I made a quick overview video, check it out https://twitter.com/CryptoCamel/status/862328343752040448

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: