Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 3136 times)
antares

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 07:47:44 PM

I don't think BCX actually started the hammering here... wasn't it in fact RS/CH/Douchebag who started whining that he had been banned? Wasn't this conversation more of a reflection on the absurdity of that little simpleton complaining about this forum?

Actually, I think BCX has demonstrated quite capably that she has a life, and if she chooses to use a very minor fraction of that life keeping a public awareness of the infantile, dishonest and simply pathetic foolishness that spews forth from the land of the ShortBusCoin, maybe she is just doing us all a favor.

While RS/CH/Douchebag just continues being a sociopath attacking for no reason other than his own self gratification. He really should be banned from any discourse between intelligent people, he brings down the tone, the intelligence and the quality of any venue he enters.

well, maybe you had other experience, for myself however I can tell that coinhunter has been open to reasonable critics, however most criticism that is going on here is "it's a scam". To be rather honest, bitcoin itself has pretty much a similarity to a ponzi scheme, as has real(aka fiat) money, with the exception that fiat money is enforced by whatever government issues it which keeps the system from bigger failures.

The point is, I dont think this entire forum has any links to s******coin.info, and coinhunter/RealSolid has experienced a few hickups with his coin that are still viable attack points where bitcoin is concerned(aka, blockchain spam, false timestamps, the zeitgeist attack, 51% vulnerabilities, and not to mention the cranked algorithm for difficulty adjustment.(The night SC2 started up, we had to wait about 4 hours just to get payments confirmed once, just because bitcoin difficulty was way too high).

RealSolid has brought solutions in for many of those problems, some of them better, some of them not so good. however, he did act in the first place, while bitcoin did not really evolve from a technical point of view. Like him or not, we should at least acknowledge this.

Besides that, RealSolid had offered his improvements to satoshi blockchains to bitcoin, however what ever came back was just silly laughters, scam calls and "you're doing it wrong".

For myself, I like the solidcoin project, I will continue to support it, but I will not try to make someone believe in it. However, I think people should consider Bitcoins vulnerabilites and start coming together to solve the problems bitcoins are facing, or some day, someone will implement one of those attacks successfully, and bitcoin probably wont survive it, like i0coins or ixcoins didn't

That being said, I strongly believe that both projects could coexist, yeah even work together and fill out each others blanks(aka using solidcoins for faster funds transfer, which is a strong issue with Bitcoins at the moment)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 08:10:35 PM

You seem to think ScamCoin has any future.  Given the information available that makes you a fool.

Proprietary closed source license
Massive tax system controlled by King RealScam
absolute control of blockchain and future protocol changes by one man
changing block rewards by fiat (first failed monetary policy intervention by a crypto-currency)

no real business will every accept funds based on asinine scheme like that.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 02:18:20 AM

I can assure you, as someone currently working on the protocol to have bitcoins accepted by a Fortune 300 retailer who does business worldwide, that there is no way that SC will ever be taken seriously by any, let me repeat that, ANY, legitimate business looking to accept cryptocurrency in trade. It simply is not a rational business decision to allow any of your income or trade to flow through a mechanism controlled by a single entity who has an established history of misrepresenting his product.

What happens if CH/RS/Douchebag decides he doesn't like your product, or he isn't making as much tax as he feels he should? Ooops, your blocks don't processed and you lose money. What if the little pouty bitch fears that he is losing control, once again? Ooops, time for a version update, all previous releases are invalid, and now worthless. What if the Council of Elders who are responsible for distributing the rake of "donation" Shortbus Coins decides to invest publicly in methamphetamine and underage white slavery? Ooops, government has done what CH/RS/Douchebag has claimed is impossible and made it very uncomfortable for any company to be involved in his little vanity project, by making it illegal to use, and starts seizing enough records and ISP's to gain control of the block chain for evidence.

No, there will never be a common ground where Shortbus Coin and bitcoin coexist, as they have completely opposite purposes. One is a festering, pus-filled disaster promoted by the criminally insane, toxic to the touch, and the other is a fascinating experiment in an alternative wealth transfer mechanism, that has real world value and application. If you don't see the difference, there really is no point to discussing the matter.

Notice for example, that nobody, but nobody feels the need to pump up their wounded pride and ego by going to the Shortbus Coin forum and proclaiming that they have been banned, censored, abused, edited, and satanically raped by a gang of sockpuppets. Yet this is the behavior that the Shortbus Coin fanboys feel compelled to exhibit on a regular basis.
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 05:48:15 AM

Somebody must have woken his sorry ass up on the short bus, and now he has to come up with a new agit-prop angle.

Oooh! CH/RS/DouchebagScammer was banned!!! Ah, the inhumanity of it, quick- gather the sock puppets and run to the sound of keyboards, we must defend his honor, for he is our alpha and omega.

CH/RS/DB is the quintessential tree falling in the forest. If he makes noise... who gives a damn?

Loup +1 for the win
Well  played sir! Cool

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 01:20:24 PM

I was in Hong Kong for a month visiting relatives.

Where do these people get this, me as Luke-jr LOL

Last time I checked I think they have the internet in Honk Kong.... pffft, so what was you locked away for?  extortion? I would say mugging some old dear but you would of got more than a month for that :-)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 04:42:20 PM

After being idle for 7 days in #solidcoin (the last time I spoke was before the DMCA takedown) I noticed this little gem:

* ChanServ gives channel operator status to RealSolid
* RealSolid sets ban on *!*@..snip
* You have been kicked from #solidcoin by RealSolid (k9quaint)

I guess I will have to read logs of the channel instead.  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Stokkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 04:28:20 PM

Now solidcoin.info is down
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 06:52:23 PM

So is solidcointalk.org. Another DMCA takedown?

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 07:48:58 PM

I doubt it.  Usually DMCA takedowns results in a DMCA takedown notice.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 08:05:53 PM

I doubt it.  Usually DMCA takedowns results in a DMCA takedown notice.

Maybe he just forgot to pay his monthly bill.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: