Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .65 BTC loan  (Read 6151 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:01:18 AM

I could really use a loan.  I have a couple thousand dollars of mining equipment if I am unable to fulfill the loan for whatever reason, which I do not foresee being an issue.

I need to make a purchase tonight and do not have money in bitcoins or in my bank account.

I have a long history on this forum, have traded and taken loans since 2011.  Only one of dozens of transactions has failed due to some orders of mine flunking on me.  Though, I have repaid 22 BTC of that loan and continue to pay it off monthly.

Can repay .7 BTC within ten days or whatever you see suitable.

Thank you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:03:40 AM

Revision: I need .67 BTC due to price fluctuation.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:18:14 AM

There would be no purpose of obtaining a loan then.

I have the means to fulfill this loan and I value my word way more than $300.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:20:17 AM

But how can we take your word when you forfeited your soul to Squall?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:17:09 AM

I'm still paying the loan off to this day.  What scammer takes off with 75 BTC then returns 22 BTC and pays off the rest?  Seriously, think about it.

Infinite peace is invaluable, I do not wish to sacrifice inner peace for an artificial manifestation of greed.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:20:21 AM

Why does vod post something then delete his post to misguide the meaning of my post?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:32:36 AM

I also have a $200 condenser mic, $120 mic interface and a $200 guitar multieffects pedal I recently bought.  Those alone would cover the cost of the loan but I need this as soon as possible.

Also own a $2700 motorcycle, I definitely have the means to fulfill this loan, would appreciate some good faith.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

I would be willling to do the loan if you could send the condenser mic and mic interface to escrow.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:02:40 PM

I was hoping to record with it monday when I have the house to myself.  Could I send the multieffects pedal?

And I would need this asap, as in today if possible.

eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:35:18 PM

I would need something that's worth around $320.
Plus, sending the loan today would not be possible without the use of escrow.

I'm sorry to say that no-one will loan you unless you use escrow

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:39:13 PM

I left for a couple of months, I come back, and you're STILL here dank!?!?!?
lol you just won't give up, I'm not sure what's wrong with you
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:49:17 PM

Why do you need the money anyway? If you want to share that...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

You need to collect collateral that you can easily sell for .7BTC ($360) and have it in your hands before you send this thief any coins, or you are just encouraging more scammers to come here.  

Squall initially lent dank coins in "good faith" that he would be repaid in one month.  Dank screwed him over.

Dank is making "monthly" payments - paying as little as possible as late as possible each month with no interest.  Squall won't be paid off for 8 YEARS!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0

Dank forced this on Squall.  Then dank takes what little money he has, borrows more and buys material greed items for himself.

Why?  Dank believes the world is ending soon and he won't need to continue making these payments.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:31:42 PM

You need to collect collateral that you can easily sell for .7BTC ($360) and have it in your hands before you send this thief any coins, or you are just encouraging more scammers to come here.  

Squall initially lent dank coins in "good faith" that he would be repaid in one month.  Dank screwed him over.

Dank is making "monthly" payments - paying as little as possible as late as possible each month with no interest.  Squall won't be paid off for 8 YEARS!

Dank forced this on Squall.  Then dank takes what little money he has, borrows more and buys material greed items for himself.

Why?  Dank believes the world is ending soon and he won't need to continue making these payments.   Undecided

Ok I think I have some catching up to do, though reading all Dank related topics would take me a couple of hours at least.
About the collateral, I would not need to sell it because I could use it myself, but on second thought it would be pretty unethical of me to do this loan.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:40:36 PM

Dank, why are you buying luxury items for yourself at the expense of squall? Aren't you supposed to be all about peace and loving other people and all that tosh?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

I left for a couple of months, I come back, and you're STILL here dank!?!?!?
lol you just won't give up, I'm not sure what's wrong with you

Because I am a man of my word and it is my duty to spread the word of peace to this community.  If you wish to judge me because I am labeled a certain way by certain people, fine, you are judging yourself.

Dank, why are you buying luxury items for yourself at the expense of squall? Aren't you supposed to be all about peace and loving other people and all that tosh?

I'm not, I received a loan for a DSL100H amp, Stratocaster and the other equipment from someone I used to buy bitcoins from off Localbitcoins.  He understands me and has faith in what I say.

Squall initially lent dank coins in "good faith" that he would be repaid in one month.  Dank screwed him over.

Dank is making "monthly" payments - paying as little as possible as late as possible each month with no interest.  Squall won't be paid off for 8 YEARS!

Dank forced this on Squall.  Then dank takes what little money he has, borrows more and buys material greed items for himself.

Why?  Dank believes the world is ending soon and he won't need to continue making these payments.   Undecided

Squall will be paid off in a couple weeks.  Wait for dankcoin to be released and you will see the tides turn.

It is essential to bring love to this planet.  Really, the more I could obtain now, the more peace will be felt throughout the world.

eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

Please, stop spending money on everything but the bare essentials and pay back Squall before you do anything else.
Even if you had collateral to offer, I would advise anyone from lending to you until you have paid back Squall.

I know you have an agreement with him to pay back what you can, but let's be honest, that won't cut it.
Your only option is to get a job and pay him back with your wage. (Unless you already have a job)
If you start any more 'projects' you will just end up deeper in the hole, I am 100% certain of that.

Also, imagine how Squall must feel when reading topics like this, it would feel like a slap in the face, seeing how you continue to ask for money for yourself without any regard to the debt you are in.
I really hope, for your sake, that you see some value in this post and at least think about getting a job and paying Squall back.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:02:54 PM

Because I am a man of my word and it is my duty to spread the word of peace to this community.  If you wish to judge me because I am labeled a certain way by certain people, fine, you are judging yourself.

I am judging you in my own definition.  What I see is a guy who has defaulted on a loan making up lame excuses day and night.  Furthermore, he is requesting MORE loans without paying back fully the previous one.  Is this not true?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

It is essential to bring love to this planet.  Really, the more I could obtain now, the more peace will be felt throughout the world.

But you're out of line with not paying back debts.  How can you talk about universal love and world peace when you haven't yet mastered basic integrity?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:07:20 PM

So what do you all wish for me to do?  Become squall's slave for the next year while the government pushes their agenda of world domination?  Not happening.  I am going to free the world, give you all the universe and squall will be paid back in that process.

It is essential for me to have the equipment necessary to create the change I envision, including guitar equipment.  The further I progress with guitar, the more momentum I will gain and the more peace will spread through the world.

You may not see the plan now, but trust me, it is unfolding perfectly and I will be able to pay squall back much sooner this way than if I continued paying $100 each month for years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: