Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .65 BTC loan  (Read 6151 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:21:16 AM

Yea but I never heard the story of dank. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanningcreet25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:53:29 AM

In all honestly, Dank needs to seriously get a grip and understand that no-one will ever give you anything on this forum again. Period. You can talk all the shite in the world its not going to happen. Even IF you pay back squall you still wouldn't
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:55:19 AM

How about you just read a dictionary?  Or take a second to click on the link I provided?

Your definition of "ego" isn't relevant to anyone else but you.  So you can't use it in a conversation with us as if we understand what you are saying.   Huh

jonald_fyookball is right - you aren't teachable at all.  Time to me to take a break.

Dank, I hope you'll get the help you need and eventually experience egodeath.  Being at inner peace with one's self is quite rewarding and uplifting.  You don't talk suicide when you don't have an ego.  Smiley  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135637.0  (Posted for the newbies)

Dude, you're an idiot.  You're satan's little bitch.

I pray for you vod.

January the 9th of 2013 was the day of the sacrifice.

I laid out in a a yard for hell's angels to shoot me for my conflicting viewpoint on the world.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

What the fuck did I just read?

Did you have a history of schizophrenia in your family? Shit is borderline scary to read

Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:35:13 PM

How about you just read a dictionary?  Or take a second to click on the link I provided?

Your definition of "ego" isn't relevant to anyone else but you.  So you can't use it in a conversation with us as if we understand what you are saying.   Huh

jonald_fyookball is right - you aren't teachable at all.  Time to me to take a break.

Dank, I hope you'll get the help you need and eventually experience egodeath.  Being at inner peace with one's self is quite rewarding and uplifting.  You don't talk suicide when you don't have an ego.  Smiley  

I pray for you vod.

I laid out in a a yard for hell's angels to shoot me for my conflicting viewpoint on the world.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

Did you have a history of schizophrenia in your family? Shit is borderline scary to read

No, just borderline stupid spiritually/hippie stuff.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:42:14 PM

I pray for you vod.

No, just borderline stupid spiritually/hippie stuff.

For anyone who doesn't know, Dank has done, and continues to do, a plethora (Dank that means a lot) of drugs.  He has probably killed most of his brain cells due to the number of and amount of different drugs he has injected, smoked, and who knows what else into his body.  His "inner peace" is nothing but a reflection of how he perceives the world, which is wrong, since his mind is so far gone.

Just remember when reading his posts that he is not a sane person, and that whatever he says is probably a lie to get attention, because people would otherwise ignore him for being a drug addicted hippie.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: