Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin group for people heavily invested in Bitcoin - No payment necessary  (Read 2664 times)
Dr. OZ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:02:56 AM

This group is for people that are heavily invested in Bitcoin to discuss with each other and bounce ideas off each other. I will come up with a certain amount worth of Bitcoins to get into this group it will most likely be a couple thousand dollars worth of Bitcoins. If you are interested in joining please leave a reply to this thread.

Note: You do not have to pay anything to be in this group you just need to have a good amount invested in BTC.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:04:40 AM

This group is for people that are heavily invested in Bitcoin to discuss with each other and bounce ideas off each other. I will come up with a certain amount worth of Bitcoins to get into this group it will most likely be a couple thousand dollars worth of Bitcoins. If you are interested in joining please leave a reply to this thread.

Note: You do not have to pay anything to be in this group you just need to have a good amount invested in BTC.
How do you know if the person's lying or not?
grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:36:48 AM

This sounds like little more than a status group, but if you are going to go ahead with it then do bear in mind that revealing you have at least "a couple of thousand USD" worth of BTC in April 2014 may not be something you want known in the future. So I suggest you spare some thought to privacy and pseudonymous posting ability.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3262

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:43:13 AM

Why would anyone want to be in your group? How do you plan to restrict membership?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:48:08 AM

the creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
Soappa

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:48:48 AM

What is the group for? Some organized pump and dump?  Grin

activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:12:15 PM

How very little info about the group/website.

nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:33:47 PM

what's this? another scam? too little details
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:05:44 PM

Why not just start a thread for this?

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

Add more details please, this sounds very unclear. What is a "good amount" of bitcoins?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:33:28 PM

it appears to be a 'richboys' club, where recruits have to sign a message using an address they control that has atleast maybe 4BTC in it.

in my skeptical eye, it is purely a gathering rich people list. to then find ways later to come up with idea's to siphon money from them.

eg "were going into space and want donations" - where nothing gets into space
eg "invest into a pump and dump" - where the group owner doesn't put any funds in himself and only does a fake small 1% pump just to show proof but keeping the proceeds.
eg "buy a bitcoin island" - where the group owner has no technical experience of buildings/utilities/real estate knowledge.

i would love to hear what the true purpose of this group is, as from what has been explained, it just feels like a empty plan with no goals/benefit to the wider community. (kind of like how most boys clubs just sit around talking crap)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:43:41 PM

How do you know if the person's lying or not?

they have to move 42 bitcoin's

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:52:26 PM

they have to move 42 bitcoin's

no coins have to be moved. just sign a message using the address.... (i know the mark karpeles method of proof is just a bit of humor)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:55:33 PM

Can u link to a tutorial showing how to do this?

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

What happens if you are able to gather many "heavy hitters" in one place?
Will your site have javascript to install malware on everyone's computers?

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:31:22 PM

Welcome to the forums OP

I like that you want to get a group of poeple together and make things happen, thats gr8.

I believe the forum itself serves this purpose. altho we have to contend with some trolling...

feel free to start new topics with fresh ideas, or just general discussion

thank you

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:40:27 PM

Can u link to a tutorial showing how to do this?

its dosn't prove anything

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:29:23 PM

In a nutshell :

People with zero to low holdings are mostly the people that say "I have this, and I have that" while infact they don't have anything.

People with large holdings mostly don't say anything about what they own, how much Bitcoins, how much value in $$$

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:49:08 PM

Such groups exist.  I've been goaded into being on one which I won't name, and it's actually somewhat repugnant to me, or at least a certain fraction of it is.

There are other groups which I'm guessing would be more to my liking from a philosophical level and I've been invited to them as well.  So far I've neglected to join them mostly because I already waste enough time with just bitcointalk.org and I'm trying (with alternating success) to do so less.

Generally I appreciate the fully open and free aspects of bitcointalk.org.  I find aspects of it's management (e.g., support for highly questionable scammy content even at the administrative level) to be a bit off-putting in some ways.  But as I've said before, it is rhetorically impossible to "be 'free' to only be a 'good' person and do only 'good things'."  It's a price to pay for the very laudable Libertarian goal of 'freedom', and I have the 'freedom' to try to warn newbies about the dangers of, say, BFL and how they are given at least tacit support by ~theymos.  And I appreciate and respect this a lot.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Dr. OZ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:14:22 PM

Add more details please, this sounds very unclear. What is a "good amount" of bitcoins?

official application and more details will be up soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: