Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to pay someone good with photoshop to remove backgrounds from images  (Read 1515 times)
Nutterboy (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:17:26 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 09:19:05 AM by Nutterboy

No one is saying anything constructive other than raise the price, I've said I'm not, and now I am not interested in dealing with you all

CLOSED

So I am looking to have someone who is very proficient in Photoshop to separate the Background of the image from the main item of interest. Pretty simple if you know what you are doing, I am not that good at it yet.
I have currently 3 sets of 10 images in a zip file.
There are a total of 582 that I need done but for now I am just paying for 30
I am doing things like
So images cut cleanly out are important.

Willing to pay the user who completes each set to my satisfaction 0.002BTC per set.

First Priority
Second Priority
Third Priority

I require the images to have the background separated from the image and the character placed on a transparent background, image must be in the same resolution image for submitting. If this doesn't make sense post here and I will try and help you.

Submit the finished document to me in a zip or rar file via email  with the set you completed in the subject and bitcoin address in the message.
Thank you.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:25:11 AM

Ummm.... .002BTC for 10 images? You know that's less than a dollar right?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Nutterboy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:35:41 AM

I'm aware. Its not that much work either, I just don't have the time or skill to do it. If someone wants to do it they can and I will happily pay them.

I'm sure there are many people who stalk bitcointalk to procrastinate, this gets them a little bitcoin for some of their time they wouldn't really be doing much in.

Some money for time is better than 0 Smiley
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:29:25 AM

My friend has photoshop skills and he can do it but price is so low. You should increase the price, I don't think you will find a person do this for almost nothing.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:33:32 AM

0.002 is too low for this kind of job mate

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nutterboy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:01:26 AM

How much would you do it for then?
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:09:27 AM

How much would you do it for then?

i think 0.005 is ok then you will get a lot of pm and you will get your project done

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:16:36 AM

0.005 is still not enough mate. 0.02 is more like it.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:19:56 AM

0.02 is too much mate you dont need to make an image all you need to do is remove the background from it i think 0.005 is not bad or 0.01 considering that hkbitcoinatm has paid some people with 0.015 for making a funny cartoon image

PRIMEDICE
Nutterboy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:31:53 AM

0.02 is too much mate you dont need to make an image all you need to do is remove the background from it i think 0.005 is not bad or 0.01 considering that hkbitcoinatm has paid some people with 0.015 for making a funny cartoon image

Yeah no way I would pay .02 the piece is already done. All it is is league of legends champion splash art and I just want the champions.

I'll think about 0.005 though if in like 3 days no one has shown interest.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:04:37 PM

Yeah no way I would pay .02 the piece is already done. All it is is league of legends champion splash art and I just want the champions.

yeah 0.005 rate is ok though if my brother is here then maybe he can help you to do that he is a graphic artist but he spend his time mostly to non important things Cheesy i will ask him if he can do that if he come home today Smiley or you can still leave the offer open for the other to have a chance

PRIMEDICE
ninjatflex

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:17:33 PM

Doing this well isn't as easy as you're claiming. Considering the overlaying gradients / rain effects, etc and other overlapping elements, separating the two and making it look good would take an enormous amount of time.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:31:20 PM

Doing this well isn't as easy as you're claiming. Considering the overlaying gradients / rain effects, etc and other overlapping elements, separating the two and making it look good would take an enormous amount of time.

yeah but the image is already done all you have to do is separate them and remove the background

PRIMEDICE
Nutterboy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:54:49 PM

yeah but the image is already done all you have to do is separate them and remove the background

Yeah and I am not bothered about stuff over the top of the image like rain, I just want them cut out,
No background left in them like I did here
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:18:02 PM

yeah 0.005 rate is ok though if my brother is here then maybe he can help you to do that he is a graphic artist but he spend his time mostly to non important things Cheesy i will ask him if he can do that if he come home today Smiley or you can still leave the offer open for the other to have a chance

I still don't think you will get anyone to do 10 images for 0.005BTC... atleast not anyone that does a good job of it. Its a little under 25 cents per image and im guessing if you want a clean cut out, its a time consuming process, especially with most of the images not having very sharp edges or even a contrasting background. Anyway, good luck with the magic wand entries Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:21:01 PM

I still don't think you will get anyone to do 10 images for 0.005BTC... atleast not anyone that does a good job of it. Its a little under 25 cents per image and im guessing if you want a clean cut out, its a time consuming process, especially with most of the images not having very sharp edges or even a contrasting background. Anyway, good luck with the magic wand entries Smiley

i think you are right even my brother cant understand what he want to do with the pictures or he just a little tipsy today i'll show the image that OP sent me to him tomorrow

PRIMEDICE
Nutterboy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:56:20 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 03:14:22 PM by Nutterboy

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Really not hard to understand, remove the background.

About to give up on you guys, its not a difficult concept to grasp.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:43:03 PM

I have a friend that loves to photoshop for fun, I'll hit him up but he's quite busy, so if you can't find anyone else for the job, I'll ask him but the pay will obviously need to be higher lol.
Nutterboy (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:59:53 PM

I have a friend that loves to photoshop for fun, I'll hit him up but he's quite busy, so if you can't find anyone else for the job, I'll ask him but the pay will obviously need to be higher lol.

Don't worry about it, I'm not changing the price.
BTCLotto

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:39:35 PM

I can do it to this quality for the price. Not gonna spend massive amount of time for the price your paying. If it's good enough I'll do them all.

http://BitcoinValue.net-Bitcoin Price Calculator and in-depth blog on Bitcoin Economics/Value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: