Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devs hired by asics?  (Read 1806 times)
wasamata (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:48:17 AM

Notice all the scrypt coins constantly made lately?  Their all either POW or POS/POW and most likely being made to keep companies like gridseed in business.
Notice the Chinese Devs as well? Not going to touch your crap! Don't feed the enemy and don't buy their shitcoins!
If people keep on getting excited about this crap from instamined short period POW scrypt coins to POS coins all you doing is keeping the enemy in business.
It's not that profitable for them to simply mine doge etc anymore because they already raped them, so the simply hire Devs to make coins for them they mine it
and lemming morons line up to buy it.
wasamata (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:55:11 AM

yellow coin, blue coin, white coin, asia coin, cinni, cornerstone, bitstar.. their all basically the same shit copy off black coin and all have been smashed by scrypt asics
probably the worst coins available ever par ipo coins because their entirely centralized by asic farms mostly in asia.
Ryota

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:06:25 AM

The chinese try to sell their copycat coins as they try to sell their fake Nike shoes, clothing, cheap products etc.  Cheesy

New business but the same people behind it...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:42:33 AM

Well this is possible. What we should do is avoid these copy and scam coins. There are way too many coins right now.
You should stick with those older than 6-8 months and a few exceptions like DRK.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:28:51 AM

Boycotting usually never works in a free market. It needs incentive... if there is no incentive to mine a coin, no one will. People are not going to not do it based on moral grounds or whether the "chinese" are doing it or if its an asic conspiracy or whatever. If there is profit... if people are buying at a higher price than it would cost to mine/procure it, there will always be trading for that coin.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:40:55 AM

Boycotting usually never works in a free market. It needs incentive... if there is no incentive to mine a coin, no one will. People are not going to not do it based on moral grounds or whether the "chinese" are doing it or if its an asic conspiracy or whatever. If there is profit... if people are buying at a higher price than it would cost to mine/procure it, there will always be trading for that coin.
The problem is that these coins are damaging the entire market and many buyers are losing money here.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Christopher RF

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:34:48 PM

yellow coin, blue coin, white coin, asia coin, cinni, cornerstone, bitstar.. their all basically the same shit copy off black coin and all have been smashed by scrypt asics
probably the worst coins available ever par ipo coins because their entirely centralized by asic farms mostly in asia.
yet!

There are too many "in Asia, seriously affect the quality
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:46:14 PM

The problem is that these coins are damaging the entire market and many buyers are losing money here.

Well... to be more precise, they lost money because they bought it at a certain price and could not sell it for a higher price to someone else. To me that sounds like a conscious decision to make a profit, but failed in the attempt due to bad business judgement or miscalculation. Its just like the real stock market... many people make money, many lose money. How are they "damaging the market" ? I agree coins with innovation gets drowned in the flood of shitcoins... but then again, it just means innovation is being served to a market that does not appreciate innovation. The flood of shitcoins you see is a reflection of the flood of idiots in the market. So what if money exchanges between them? Your ideal scenario of a market where everyone makes money and every coin is an innovative super coin is possible only in a market filled with intelligent people able to recognize innovation. Can you honestly say that is the market we are in?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:14:10 PM

Lol at the conspiracy theories.

I think there are so many Scrypt coins because they are the easiest to clone and all the cloning guides seem to be written for them.

BTW it was Princess Diana who assassinated JFK.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

I think there are so many Scrypt coins because they are the easiest to clone and all the cloning guides seem to be written for them.

Newbie you don't know fuck all and yes there is tons of conspiracies theories because simply put, there is tons of conspiracies.
If you don't know what your talking about that is one thing but are just trying to cause a diversion with dis-infomration ? (smoke & mirrors)
Life is full of conspiracies and i can list them off easily.. they are real so spare me that bs.

And no they are not the easiest to clone Newbie.. that is bullshit.. it's just as easy and there is as many guides on doing SHA clones.
Again of you don't know what your talking about then be quiet Newbie.

I consider the Chinese aspect plausible but it may be a combo of things going on i don't know not much hard facts to latch on to..
So i can speculate..

I am suspicious some of the guys who are setting up the services that are collecting the massive bounties (setting up web sites services)
are the same ones who happen to have exchanges and happen to add these new shit clones at lightning speed AND collecting yet another bounty doing it.
I think the shadowy pricks know asic are coming and hope to bank on that later.

So i don't think so much as it's Chinese asic manufacturers up to this.. i think it's more than likely a combo of things.
Look at the premine and bounty payouts and how some new legit coins are totally ignored while scammy premined color etc clones are added at lightning speed.

Popularity is the driving force they say (exchanges) and yeah i can see that too a certain extent.. but it does not look good when a coin like Maru is ignored
and 4 country coins have been made new and added afterwards in the time span Mar came out.. something wrong with that picture.

I agree with LaudaM but people want money and if they can only make it by jumping on corrupt scammy coins that is what will happen.
the key is issue i have stated for a year now almost is it's the services and support put up for these crappy coins that is the problem..
and it's funny how i have been fed bs excuses for it while pool owners fumble over themselves to setup pools for shit coins
and exchanges etc add them asap and all the while these guys collecting bounties and fee's on this crap..
THEY have to stop the vicious cycle and it will not stop if shitty exchanges reaped the same old tired mantra..
"USER DEMAND"
Sound familiar Cryptsy ?

Oh and how was user demand when we raged and demanded Orbit coin be removed ? we weren't asking for that to be added were we ?
the opposite actually and you guys at Crypty tried adding it anyway and then had to pull it within hours because you pissed us off so bad lol
then what happens ? they snuck the premined scam coin in later when no one was watching and removed chat so people could not rage about it like last time..

And no don't pin that ORB shit on me i wasn't even around i came back after it all happened and the regulars told me about it..
The new crowd of greedy kids that showed up Oct / Nov are way more corrupt than the old guys and Cryptsy etc knows it and is capitalizing on it to make money.
and the old guys have gotten tired fighting these scammy jerks ..they wear us down and then blame us for it all.
Cryptsy and other exchanges need to grow some balls and accept the vast majority of responsibility for this shit.. it's their fault !
If exchanges, pools etc stopped adding the crappy coins we wouldn't be mining and trading them period.
But they just oooooooh so love pinning it ALL on us.. while they collect bounties and fee's etc on it while pointing the finger at us  Roll Eyes

and it sure doesn't help when this place removes the new user post restriction either.. a lot of finger pointing and none owning up to their own behavior.

FUD first & ask questions later™
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

+1
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:50:42 PM

i wonder how many of you support Doge coin and are being hypocrites bashing other clones right here and now ? hahhaha

and i am sure Exchanges are sooo broken up over all this.. you can tell they are ohhh sooooo conflicted about adding scam coins too
like they sooooo don't want to, but well.. they have no choice...... user demand  Roll Eyes

they LOVE it !

and make a shit load of money from scam coins so NO they are NOT sad about it in the slightest..
go look at their comments or twitter feed announcements.. like when Cryptsy starts speaking shibe bs baby talk in their twitter feed announcements..
They are hypocrites talking shit about how ohhhhh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad some are while they have perma-grins lining their pockets.

steal and scam.. =  much wow Free Market !!! very awesome !!!

don't cry and demand justice then when you got fucked over guys.. you can't be little hypocrites lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:53:33 PM

+1

all those coins are innovative and offered some new features etc over Doge coin what does that tell you ?

PereguineBerty

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:55:16 PM

Newbie you don't know fuck all and yes there is tons of conspiracies theories because simply put, there is tons of conspiracies.
If you don't know what your talking about that is one thing but are just trying to cause a diversion with dis-infomration ? (smoke & mirrors)
Life is full of conspiracies and i can list them off easily.. they are real so spare me that bs.

And no they are not the easiest to clone Newbie.. that is bullshit.. it's just as easy and there is as many guides on doing SHA clones.
Again of you don't know what your talking about then be quiet Newbie.

I consider the Chinese aspect plausible but it may be a combo of things going on i don't know not much hard facts to latch on to..
So i can speculate..

I am suspicious some of the guys who are setting up the services that are collecting the massive bounties (setting up web sites services)
are the same ones who happen to have exchanges and happen to add these new shit clones at lightning speed AND collecting yet another bounty doing it.
I think the shadowy pricks know asic are coming and hope to bank on that later.

So i don't think so much as it's Chinese asic manufacturers up to this.. i think it's more than likely a combo of things.
Look at the premine and bounty payouts and how some new legit coins are totally ignored while scammy premined color etc clones are added at lightning speed.

Popularity is the driving force they say (exchanges) and yeah i can see that too a certain extent.. but it does not look good when a coin like Maru is ignored
and 4 country coins have been made new and added afterwards in the time span Mar came out.. something wrong with that picture.

I agree with LaudaM but people want money and if they can only make it by jumping on corrupt scammy coins that is what will happen.
the key is issue i have stated for a year now almost is it's the services and support put up for these crappy coins that is the problem..
and it's funny how i have been fed bs excuses for it while pool owners fumble over themselves to setup pools for shit coins
and exchanges etc add them asap and all the while these guys collecting bounties and fee's on this crap..
THEY have to stop the vicious cycle and it will not stop if shitty exchanges reaped the same old tired mantra..
"USER DEMAND"
Sound familiar Cryptsy ?

Oh and how was user demand when we raged and demanded Orbit coin be removed ? we weren't asking for that to be added were we ?
the opposite actually and you guys at Crypty tried adding it anyway and then had to pull it within hours because you pissed us off so bad lol
then what happens ? they snuck the premined scam coin in later when no one was watching and removed chat so people could not rage about it like last time..

And no don't pin that ORB shit on me i wasn't even around i came back after it all happened and the regulars told me about it..
The new crowd of greedy kids that showed up Oct / Nov are way more corrupt than the old guys and Cryptsy etc knows it and is capitalizing on it to make money.
and the old guys have gotten tired fighting these scammy jerks ..they wear us down and then blame us for it all.
Cryptsy and other exchanges need to grow some balls and accept the vast majority of responsibility for this shit.. it's their fault !
If exchanges, pools etc stopped adding the crappy coins we wouldn't be mining and trading them period.
But they just oooooooh so love pinning it ALL on us.. while they collect bounties and fee's etc on it while pointing the finger at us  Roll Eyes

and it sure doesn't help when this place removes the new user post restriction either.. a lot of finger pointing and none owning up to their own behavior.

Looks like you forgot to take your medication again.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:56:15 PM

actually i think it's You who forgot to take your medication.

You made no effort to address what the OP or I said and left nothing but the classic snotty one liner i have grown a custom to here.
You think taking the time to come here and do nothing at all but insult me and leave makes you look cool ?
What have you contributed to this scene ?
If it's a crime to come here and talk about bitcoins at Bitcointalk.org/forums then wow ya got me i am a nasty monster ..git yer pitch forks !

Pro Tip:
Grow up.

oh noeees i have been discredited again..
foiled by these bitcointalk mini geniuses with ADD that can't handle anything more than the Twitter chat limit lol
since this is getting long is that making your little eye twitch ?
Liek omg how dare that guy talk ! liek omg !! BARBEQUUUUEEEEEE omg !!1111

PereguineBerty

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:20:17 PM

actually i think it's You who forgot to take your medication.

You made no effort to address what the OP or I said and left nothing but the classic snotty one liner i have grown a custom to here.
You think taking the time to come here and do nothing at all but insult me and leave makes you look cool ?
What have you contributed to this scene ?
If it's a crime to come here and talk about bitcoins at Bitcointalk.org/forums then wow ya got me i am a nasty monster ..git yer pitch forks !

Pro Tip:
Grow up.

oh noeees i have been discredited again..
foiled by these bitcointalk mini geniuses with ADD that can't handle anything more than the Twitter chat limit lol
since this is getting long is that making your little eye twitch ?
Liek omg how dare that guy talk ! liek omg !! BARBEQUUUUEEEEEE omg !!1111

Well that definitely confirms you haven't been taking your medication.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:34:57 PM

oh noeees i have been discredited again.. Grow up.

and that defiantly confirms your here trolling.. congrats you look sooo cool and i bet all these guy look up to you
..big man behind a computer.. talking shit lol

*try and bully someone else nub your not in my league i eat 30/40 of you here before breakfast lol

guys how is this snotty little fucking brat not banned for blatant Trolling ?

ohhhh Bitcointalk High..  Roll Eyes
who wants to go to the dance with me on Friday ? and i heard lauda doesn't like BCX anymore, they are not BFF's !  Shocked

i hate kids and if i could get away with it i'd run around all day knocking them out lol ..fuck you little shits Smiley
And yeah i talk tough online because i back it up in real life hahha

PereguineBerty

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:53:24 PM

oh noeees i have been discredited again.. Grow up.

and that defiantly confirms your here trolling.. congrats you look sooo cool and i bet all these guy look up to you
..big man behind a computer.. talking shit lol

*try and bully someone else nub your not in my league i eat 30/40 of you here before breakfast lol

guys how is this snotty little fucking brat not banned for blatant Trolling ?

ohhhh Bitcointalk High..  Roll Eyes
who wants to go to the dance with me on Friday ? and i heard lauda doesn't like BCX anymore, they are not BFF's !  Shocked

i hate kids and if i could get away with it i'd run around all day knocking them out lol ..fuck you little shits Smiley
And yeah i talk tough online because i back it up in real life hahha

If anybody knows this guy... will you please send him some Ritalin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:50:59 PM

The crypto scene needs more lateral thinkers like this i.e. people who can take a step back and see the bigger picture.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575013.msg6327936#msg6327936

PereguineBerty

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:58:15 PM

The crypto scene needs more lateral thinkers like this i.e. people who can take a step back and see the bigger picture.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575013.msg6327936#msg6327936

@ Spoetnik

Look buddy, I've been pulling your strings with some one liners in response to a rather nasty (and also VERY long and incredibly boring) dig you
made at me earlier, which in all honesty was OTT and rather uneccessary.

My simple one line responses seem to have seriously hit a raw nerve with you. Even as a non-medical professional, it's plain to see that you have an attention deficiency disorder, anger management issues and a very deranged perspective judging by the inane and incoherent nature of your posts and responses. You should go back and read them yourself and IF they make sense, then you should go see a doctor because nobody in their right fucking mind would find your posts intelligable.

And the best part is.... you are calling me a troll and digging up my previous posts. As you are possibly the biggest troll on this forum that seems rather hypocritical, wouldn't you agree? I could go about digging up yours but it would probably be best not to as nobody reads your posts the first time round and I very much doubt they'd appreciate them being regurgitated.

If you want someone to pick on, then PLEASE go ahead and use me. Hell, even if you want to create a thread that's only you and me flaming it out, then let's party. I'll rip your fucking arms from their sockets, stuff them in your ears and ride you around like a motorcycle... if that's what you want?

You've got a reputation to lose, I haven't. Over to you, big boy.....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: