Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 03:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Innovation Along side Bitcoin has just gone Ballistic  (Read 547 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:17:18 PM

Race Car drivers are now saying they want to drive Electric cars because their is no comparison,

if you haven't seen this vid it will blow your mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoeGMWF17c

The switch is going to be faster than anyone initially thought.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:24:29 PM

its not rocket science just put some batteries in the boot some magnets on the wheels some copper pipe lengths bent around your wheel arch insulated from the chassis or maybe not xD

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=simple+magnetic+motor

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dropping+magnet+down+copper+tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyvfDzRLsiU

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:34:28 PM

big oil has held this industry back for too long its about time we break away from their monopoly

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:45:54 PM

big oil has held this industry back for too long its about time we break away from their monopoly

its over now, far out its funny when he tells the bloke his cheeks will get pulled back and the blood will rush out of his eyes or something lol I watched in the other day,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:55:13 PM

atfirst i was going to bitch at WTF this had to do with bitcoin. but instead i thought how to twist this into a bitcoin story.

imagine 2 racers at the startline. their onboard computers has just paid bitcoin into a escrow owned by the race track.. to get your input back and also the other guys input you simply need to cross the line first for the escrow to read your signed message saying "i won"

imagine a future where a computer onboard your Prius monitors your electric re-charge of the car and automatically sends microbitcoin payments to your utility company/local recharge station(previously known as gas station) to pay for the charge/refuel.

meaning all you need to do is plug it in. then imagine before entering the queue at the local mcdonalds drive thru. you order your food from your onboard computer, it sends the order along with your cars licence plate to mcdonalds. and all you have to do is drive up to the food window to collect your meal

toll roads auto paid for, where your car makes the payments simply by knowing the toll road address to pay. which can be done easily

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

No wonder Anyone who drives a Tesla S is impressed!

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:18:14 PM

atfirst i was going to bitch at WTF this had to do with bitcoin. but instead i thought how to twist this into a bitcoin story.

imagine 2 racers at the startline. their onboard computers has just paid bitcoin into a escrow owned by the race track.. to get your input back and also the other guys input you simply need to cross the line first for the escrow to read your signed message saying "i won"

imagine a future where a computer onboard your Prius monitors your electric re-charge of the car and automatically sends microbitcoin payments to your utility company/local recharge station(previously known as gas station) to pay for the charge/refuel.

meaning all you need to do is plug it in. then imagine before entering the queue at the local mcdonalds drive thru. you order your food from your onboard computer, it sends the order along with your cars licence plate to mcdonalds. and all you have to do is drive up to the food window to collect your meal

toll roads auto paid for, where your car makes the payments simply by knowing the toll road address to pay. which can be done easily

All the smart phones have NFC so they will just send your phone a request for the amount I guess you stare at the request amount and just press accept if its right, like your saying though they will need to scan your identity QR code on your number plate and you will already have there's they will just pass you a new one out the window on a flyer if they need to or have a sticker on the drive through speaker box.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: