Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [DBC] Distro-Blitz Coin | The biggest faucet in history | IPO in BLTZ  (Read 14477 times)
slavo (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:14:23 AM

I have a measly 600 coins, but I'm in.

You can have more using the upcoming faucet !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:50:25 AM

Really like this project.  Unique and different.  Why create another coin like everyone else, instead just harvest a failed one into something special.

Distributing coins via the faucet seems like it could be the fairest way to get the coins out there.  Whether you have a GPU warehouse, ASICS or nothing more than a laptop, you all have the same opportunity to get an even share of the coins.  Great idea !

We have been thinking about how to exactly roll the coins out of the faucet, here is what we got so far.  Please speak up with your thoughts/concerns/suggestions.

I really like the idea of giving out a percentage of the remaining coins in the faucet, this creates a gradual reduction in the release of coins over time which should gradually increase the value of the coin.

for the 1st week, the payout would be 0.001% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
for the 2nd week, the payout would be 0.0015% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
for the 3rd week, the payout would be 0.002% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
for the 4th week, the payout would be 0.0025% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
the payout would remain at 0.0025% until it gets to something really low like 2-5 coins and then the payouts would be linear until the well is dry.

I think this would get the coins out in a pretty steady rate.  The first payouts in week 1 would start at 1000 DBC.

Also thought it may be neat to add one or both of the following features:
- each submission to the faucet only gives you a chance to get a payout, would be a good chance like 1 in 2 or something.  Adds a degree of chance/luck to the process.
- have a small percentage of bonus payouts, these would pay you something like 5x what your payout should have been.

Please let me know what you think.

Really interested to see how this all works out.

Keeping a close eye here.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
miner7788

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:07:46 AM

All my coins frozen on bittrex.com
how do I exchange them?
 Huh Huh Huh

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
slavo (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:17:27 AM

Really like this project.  Unique and different.  Why create another coin like everyone else, instead just harvest a failed one into something special.

Distributing coins via the faucet seems like it could be the fairest way to get the coins out there.  Whether you have a GPU warehouse, ASICS or nothing more than a laptop, you all have the same opportunity to get an even share of the coins.  Great idea !

We have been thinking about how to exactly roll the coins out of the faucet, here is what we got so far.  Please speak up with your thoughts/concerns/suggestions.

I really like the idea of giving out a percentage of the remaining coins in the faucet, this creates a gradual reduction in the release of coins over time which should gradually increase the value of the coin.

for the 1st week, the payout would be 0.001% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
for the 2nd week, the payout would be 0.0015% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
for the 3rd week, the payout would be 0.002% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
for the 4th week, the payout would be 0.0025% of the remaining faucet balance per submission.
the payout would remain at 0.0025% until it gets to something really low like 2-5 coins and then the payouts would be linear until the well is dry.

I think this would get the coins out in a pretty steady rate.  The first payouts in week 1 would start at 1000 DBC.

- each submission to the faucet only gives you a chance to get a payout, would be a good chance like 1 in 2 or something.  Adds a degree of chance/luck to the process.
- have a small percentage of bonus payouts, these would pay you something like 5x what your payout should have been.

We can even think about splitting this faucet in 2 parts. 1 part for the faucet itself, other half as bonus coin for our future miners through the multipool.

I think that could bring some interest and some action  Cool
kclaw

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:20:56 AM

We can even think about splitting this faucet in 2 parts. 1 part for the faucet itself, other half as bonus coin for our future miners through the multipool.

I think that could bring some interest and some action  Cool
闪电比 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:21:13 AM

I have a bunch of these damn coins, just let me know when the swap happens. Thanks for the work man.

slavo (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:21:21 AM

my problem too, i had them on bittrex. 20k coins

how do I exchange them?
 Huh Huh Huh

We are in touch with bittrex, if you have your coins there, they will be automatically swaped to DBC when we'll be ready, just be a bit patient, we don't want to rush this too much.

We are thinking about allowing 2 days of trading for blitz, to allow people sell some and newcomers to buy a bunch to enter the project.

This is a pre-ANN thread and nothing is definitive. Official ann thread will be setup during this week, as community members around agree on something.

Don't forget to join our IRC : http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=distroblitz

and follow us @distroblitz !
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:06:18 AM

I am in with my 20k BLTZ !
miner7788

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

how do I exchange them?
 Huh Huh Huh

We are in touch with bittrex, if you have your coins there, they will be automatically swaped to DBC when we'll be ready, just be a bit patient, we don't want to rush this too much.

We are thinking about allowing 2 days of trading for blitz, to allow people sell some and newcomers to buy a bunch to enter the project.

This is a pre-ANN thread and nothing is definitive. Official ann thread will be setup during this week, as community members around agree on something.

Don't forget to join our IRC : http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=distroblitz

ok, thanks

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
UzeerPlus

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:43:17 AM

I have 4k+ bltz on bltz.okaypool.com, contacted them, but no any neither feedback nor action - how to use them for this new plan too?
slavo (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:04:06 AM

... We are in touch with bittrex, if you have your coins there, they will be automatically swaped to DBC when we'll be ready, just be a bit patient, we don't want to rush this too much.
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:28:55 AM

Just found this thread, I have a fair few so would be interested in the swap.

Will await your update for the Blitz to DBC exchange days  Grin

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
slavo (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:12:48 PM

This thread is near to be totally outdated Smiley

I will post official ANN as soon as possible.

We are so few behind this coin I won't stand if blitz holders don't move a bit.  Smiley

So again, join our IRC on freenode @distroblitz; if someone can help with a simple wordpress site, that would be awesome. Follow @distroblitz to have latest news.

We have contacted people from original ipo hybrid, that'd be cool to have them back on this new coin.

I think we will keep the faucet / multipool with bonus coins.

If we could work with bittrex to allow trading next week end, you will have a chance to buy in DBC for btc, and people who want to go out of blitz would be able to dump. 2 days of trading. If you want DBC, just let your coin on bittrex, if you want to keep your old blitz, you can ;p

I'll find a way to allow people to claim their coins for a longer period; more to come soon.

BTW : don't send blitz from your wallet until further updates; the network is not secured. We will fix this to make the swap but we can't throw our hashrate for long.

qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

I have spoken to Richie from Bittrex and he confirmed this so I'll be patiently waiting for things to unfold, gl!

how do I exchange them?
 Huh Huh Huh

Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

I'm not holding any BLTZ, but this is really looking good.
Hope you guys will be successful with this, it's a great idea.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

in with 600k  Smiley
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

Does the unpaid IPO of the blitz count ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
smoky001

Activity: 139

Astrum

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:45:56 PM

got some blitz on bittrex, Im really looking forward for the swap  Cheesy
RayMiner

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:27:31 PM

83k blitz in local wallet here. just say the words and it is moving your way Smiley
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:40:44 PM

Nice going, GJ slavo. Can't wait for next week. Let me know if you guys need anything, I'll even attempt to translate and post the ANN in the Vietnamese board.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: