Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [DBC] Distro-Blitz Coin | The biggest faucet in history | IPO in BLTZ  (Read 14477 times)
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:22:51 PM

The community has done a quite impressive job with the votes on mintpal for BLTZ.
Do you think that there is a way to convince mintpal to convert those votes for DBC?

Do we want that ? or do we want a real fresh start + a fresh (and real) strategy behind us + a community behind this revival.

We will be listed on bittrex at launch; I think that's good enough. You really want to see some DB sold for 2ksat then down to 100sat on mintpal ?

ANN is coming, i'm late sorry; but new plan = new shit :p

Well said slavo- I've seen lots of that lately on MP. I think we are good on Bittrex for the time being. If the coin has good community support and value then MP will list it automatically without going through the voting system. Cheers!
niucoindead

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

The community has done a quite impressive job with the votes on mintpal for BLTZ.
Do you think that there is a way to convince mintpal to convert those votes for DBC?

Do we want that ? or do we want a real fresh start + a fresh (and real) strategy behind us + a community behind this revival.

We will be listed on bittrex at launch; I think that's good enough. You really want to see some DB sold for 2ksat then down to 100sat on mintpal ?

Well said slavo- I've seen lots of that lately on MP. I think we are good on Bittrex for the time being. If the coin has good community support and value then MP will list it automatically without going through the voting system. Cheers!

Yes, good community is the most important as active dev team.
DistroBlitz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:22:47 PM

Do you smell it ?

it is coming  Grin
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:10:06 PM

Do you smell it ?

it is coming  Grin

I know you. Newly born guy Smiley
DistroBlitz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:27:47 PM

Thread is closed.

---> new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592220
Adatrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:01:24 AM

Excited to find out! Is bittrex-richie involved with the ipo to distroblitz? If so, I'm in!
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:43:12 AM

Excited to find out! Is bittrex-richie involved with the ipo to distroblitz? If so, I'm in!

Yes, bittrex-richie is da man behind the swap at bittrex. See the new ANN for updates.
playah

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

Yes, bittrex-richie is da man behind the swap at bittrex. See the new ANN for updates.

When will bittrex blitz wallet be working, would like to move some.
landkaoss

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:05:15 PM

then as I get my coins? on bittrex appears wallet dissable.

can someone explain in detail the steps to convert my blitzcoins?

exact details will be released shortly.  The transition will be seamless, you will just have to transfer your coins to Bittrex during the transfer period.
Your Blitzcoin will automatically change into DistroBlitz.

Do not transfer your coins outside this time frame.

All details will be available in due time.

OK, I expressed myself wrong, I have my local coin wallet, yet I have to wait? there are solution or to exchange them for new coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: