Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Get Custom Prypto Scratch Cards -> 1BTC ! coins/companys/brands!  (Read 1777 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:19:50 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 09:56:57 AM by whywefight

I posted my offer here because i think it fits best in the altcoin section. You can also find all this information on getprypto.com

------

Hi coin devs and promoters,

I am an authorized Prypto Reseller and I'd like to offer my services to help promote interesting cryptocoins. Prypto is a new service that specializes in Crypto Scratch Cards for cryptocurrencies. You can see an example of Prypto’s DogeCoin Cards here

Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards are a great way to promote your coin. You can sell them online or gift them to people offline, at cryptocurrency-related events for example. Or think about a real local airdrop! That’s all easy doing now!

The initial setup involves a wallet configuration and integrating your coin to the workflow of Prypto.

This service costs a fee for setting up the wallet, for custom branding and a fee per 1000 Cards (Called Custom Pack Fees -> CPF ). This might sound high at the first moment, but your coin will be added to Prypto permanently. This means follow-up orders by you or people interested in your coin won’t have that service fee attached to any order.

SPECIAL: For my first customer pack order, there will be no CPF fee because i will pay the fee for you! This is a limited offer which I can only offer for one coin! So first come, first serve! For this offer, I’d like to set a minimum of 10k cards so that the coin will be listed permanently on Prypto! Of course you can order more cards

Here is an example for your coin (assuming you want 50 COIN on every card, 1000 card total).

Costs for Handling, Costs for Cards, Normal Fees, shipping -> 1 BTC
Required COIN for cards (including transaction fees): 55000

That will give you 1000 Crypto Scratch Cards for your very own cryptocurrency!
Sounds reasonable, right? Take your cryptocurrency to the next level with Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards! Together we can prepare everything for your first order.

Requirements (normal custom pack requirements):

Coin must be listed on an exchange to qualify for Custom Package.
Open Source Wallet available publicly to be downloaded as both Windows and Linux QT Builds.
CPF applied per Custom Package order in addition to our normal fees and shipping.
1,000 Card Minimum Order.
Coins for the Crypto Scratch Cards to be deposited after Wallet Setup.
600 dpi Coin Logo Required, if it concerns a Coin we do not currently offer.
Shipping takes on average 21 Days once your Coins are deposited to Wallet.

I will pay the CPF fee!

How it works:

1. After setting up the deal, I will place the order at Prypto.
2. I will get a payment address from Prypto which I’ll send to you. Verification from Prypto that it’s really their payment address is possible!
3. You will now send the 3BTC directly to this address. I will give you a notice if the transfer is confirmed.
4. Prypto will start setting up your wallet and test it. Meanwhile, I’ll need the artwork for the logo and if you wish to customize the backside of the cards, I need those graphics too.
5. As soon as the wallet is up and running, I will pass you the wallet address. The total amount of coins issued for those 10k cards needs to be deposited to this address. Verification from Prypto that this is the wallet they set up is possible, too.
6. As soon as the coins are in the wallet, printing of cards will start, this will take approximately 21 days.
7. After the printing, the cards will be shipped to you
8. When you received the cards, you will give me a feedback that everything is fine. I will activate all cards.
9. That’s it.

Why am I offering to pay the CPF fee for custom pack orders?
It’s a service to help and promote a coin and of course Prypto. Also i want to be the first one to place a Custom Pack Order and gain my reputation by doing a successful deal.  

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Best regards from Germany

Daniel

EDIT: Edited two mistakes, thanks for the hint!
EDIT2: Changed the amount of cards from 10k to 1k
EDIT3: Prypto changed pricing, so do i!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:25:58 PM

How do we get some Coin2 cards made?
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:16:38 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 08:25:48 PM by whywefight

How do we get some Coin2 cards made?

Does coin2 hit the requirements? If yes, its not a problem! Check whats written under "How it works". Besides the total costs of 6BTC and the coins which will be issued to the cards, I just need the coin logo and artwork for the backside (if you wish to cutomize the backside). Also a postal address for shipping the cards.

if you just want a smaller amount of cards, (lets asume 1000 cards) its also possible but than you guys have to pay the 2BTC fee for a custom pack order. if i pay the fee i want to see the coin permanent listed on prypto. this will happen after 10k cards have been ordered for that coin.

EDIT: i checked it and coin2 hits the requirements. from my side its not a problem to get coin2 on prypto cards

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

I can vouch for WhyWeFight. He is a legit seller, and this offer is genuine.

If you are looking for more exposure to your cryptocurrency, this is a bargain!

I'm also willing to up the ante a little bit.

The first person/cryptocurrency to take WhyWeFight up on his offer, will get an exclusive article on CryptoArticles.com about the entire process, free of charge.

What are you waiting for?
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:25:52 PM

Will think about it....still seems a bit steep.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:30:43 PM

thx JP!

Will think about it....still seems a bit steep.

everything is negotiable! Smiley

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

if anyone got a question about this i would be glad to give the answer Smiley

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:08:38 PM

okay guys, i changed the limitation of the total amount of cards. i do no longer care about placing an order of 10k cards. its just fine for me with 1000 cards! i will pay the 2btc fee. total amount for the deal 3 BTC. you can read about the details in the first post. NOTE: the prypto offer for the top reseller of the month does not apply at the moment, so i am the only one offering this to you by now.

got questions? feel free to ask me!

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:15:48 AM

I am reseller of the month, so this offer is now available twice! Come on folks! Smiley

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:18:22 AM

Price for the smallest available custom pack for 1k cards, no branding, normal shipment changed to 1 BTC so i updated the first post. also shop is up and running -> getprypto.com

bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:53:06 PM

Highly interested , Pm me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: