Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake  (Read 137412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Hi,

I'm working on a pool, its very beta code though as the normal MPOS stratum isn't x11 compatible.

Will update once its tested.

if you need any testers....

I may need to take you up on that offer, what speed have you got?

currently have 1x GPU solo mining, but a total of 5x GPU available - 7970's so about 10Mhash

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:51:36 PM

what version sgminer are you using?
leduc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

sgminer version 4.0.0
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:54:01 PM

Hi,

I'm working on a pool, its very beta code though as the normal MPOS stratum isn't x11 compatible.

Will update once its tested.

if you need any testers....

I may need to take you up on that offer, what speed have you got?

Just use nomp https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal.git
Then in mpos, create a coin_x11.class.php in /var/www/bdg/public/include/classes/coins and set bit target to 24 for x11
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:01:04 PM

I've got a single 7970 mining this coin...about 2Mh/s... however haven't found a block yet...

yes using -k darkcoin.. might try a different version of sgminer...

~3MH/s and no blocks found as yet.

EDIT: First confirmed block found.

I never found a block...

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
aaron_m

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:05:10 PM

NOMP is what i'm trying, but its not getting any accepted
reflector

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:06:44 PM

No accepted shares?  Is it seeing your db? ports open? rpc info matching the daemon? got the nodes in the daemon?
aaron_m

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:07:44 PM

No accepted shares?  Is it seeing your db?

I presume so, it has no errors etc.

And I get lots of rejects without -k darkcoin, as expected
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:10:04 PM

Anyone got a link where I can download the miner for x11. Not done x11 before and also where I can find settings for GPUs.
Many Thanks  Smiley Smiley
dclone

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:10:27 PM

Am I the only one stumped by the instructions? It shows a sample config where I set an RPC user and password, but does not say what that is a username and password for. Nowhere does it ask for my address, so the coins wouldn't make it to me unless I need to sign up on a site. The command line says to point to my walletip, so do I really need to run the wallet on the same network as my miners? Plus, the wallet doesn't mention RPC user/pass anywhere. This has got to be the most cryptic instructions I have ever seen.
aaron_m

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:11:57 PM

Am I the only one stumped by the instructions? It shows a sample config where I set an RPC user and password, but does not say what that is a username and password for. Nowhere does it ask for my address, so the coins wouldn't make it to me unless I need to sign up on a site. The command line says to point to my walletip, so do I really need to run the wallet on the same network as my miners? Plus, the wallet doesn't mention RPC user/pass anywhere. This has got to be the most cryptic instructions I have ever seen.

Its pretty standard for solo mining, you need to create a file in %appdata%/coin-name/coinname.conf

Then use the sample, changing the user and pass for one only you know, so somebody cannot log in and take your coins.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

Strange thought this was x11, i am getting normal scrypt speeds?

I switch to jug get 2mh per 280, switch to badger 730

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:13:36 PM

If you don't know how to mine it's your problem. Go learn how to solo mine and stop bitching. Username and pass for your security. Mine like a pool, but instead of stratup set your IP and username and password specified in config or wait for a pool.
leduc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:16:30 PM

yes this is standard mining , i got 2mh/s on R9 280
reflector

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:17:45 PM

No accepted shares?  Is it seeing your db?

I presume so, it has no errors etc.

And I get lots of rejects without -k darkcoin, as expected

Set your base diff to .005  min .003  max 1
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:20:43 PM

yes this is standard mining , i got 2mh/s on R9 280

forgot -k darkcoin infront Tongue

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

12mh havent found a block yet

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

badgercoin_team (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:27:46 PM

The first pool that is up and has users on it and confirmed being paid will get a reward, when live and tested please PM to collect.

It's been a long day so this will be the last post for a few hours, will run through any questions first thing in the morning.

Thanks all, and have fun mining. And very soon, MINTING!
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:28:26 PM

didn't find a block gpu mining either.. but cpu miner did...

getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:30:05 PM

didn't find a block gpu mining either.. but cpu miner did...

Wow, fluke  Tongue

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: