Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New unreleased altcoin (similar to maidsafe) needs strong Marketing partner  (Read 2632 times)
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

I'm part of  a project that is launching a new altcoin that provides very innovative features on top of the core bitcoin blockchain technology. The featureset of this new coin is comparable to Maidsafe coin but rather than having a single innovation this coin has several (with even larger features in the roadmap). At launch we will have at least 3 features on top of the maidsafe-like offering (4 innovative features total at launch with more in roadmap).

We are seeking a marketing partner to make this new coin a success. I know better than anyone (coming from Kittehcoin) that marketing is critical for a coin's success- it could have all the innovations in the world but without strong marketing it won't get anywhere. Innovation + Marketing are needed for real success.

For that reason I'm looking for a marketing partner for this new initiative. Please PM me for more details, looking to get started ASAP.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

bump, more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:27:24 PM

Where are the crypto marketing pros? This is not a clone coin! It actually has real features we just need a marketing presence the features will do the rest!!! Still looking for the right person..

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:08:39 AM

We now have a marketing lead and are looking for an additional marketer preferably in the US/Opposite GMT timezone so we can have 24/7 presence. We are also working with marketing agencies and groups (multiple) for burst capacity marketing. This in-house marketer we are looking for would be compensated via IPO funds, and we also have a budget for marketing outside of compensation for one's time.

Here is a link to the preann, please contact me for details ASAP, window on this opportunity is closing: Syscoin: Business ON the Blockchain

When contacting me, please provide work examples and/or references. LinkedIn resumes help too.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: